Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF: 2018 Iraqi draft budget won't 'cover the needs' of Kurdistan

DinarThug

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks Synopsis!

Morning run - done ✅

Breakfast & coffee turbo boost ☕️☕️ - done ✅✅

Doggie training class- done ✅

Now time to relax & enjoy the weekend 😎

Have a good one!! 

& Go Moola Nova!!!

No running here...but I do dog training as well..

What is in your turbo coffee.

Husband puts MCT oil, butter and heavy cream (keto)

what do you do?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks Synopsis!

Morning run - done ✅

Breakfast & coffee turbo boost ☕️☕️ - done ✅✅

Doggie training class- done ✅

Now time to relax & enjoy the weekend 😎

Have a good one!! 

& Go Moola Nova!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

7 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

what do you do?

Does the, "Husband puts MCT oil, butter and heavy cream (keto)" help with the hubbie training???!!! :o   :o   :o

Inquiring minds want to know - one can't be too careful - Ya Know???!!!

Top Of Your Day To You, SnowGlobe7!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Hey synopsis....he does what is called a bullet coffee.

Personally I am a tea gal. I make his coffee most mornings, FOr me I am a chitea-aholic...in a bad way.

the black Labrador gets all excited seeing a starbucks wile we are driving down the road....I always get her a pup-a-china...(cup of whip cream)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hey synopsis....he does what is called a bullet coffee.

Personally I am a tea gal. I make his coffee most mornings, FOr me I am a chitea-aholic...in a bad way.

the black Labrador gets all excited seeing a starbucks wile we are driving down the road....I always get her a pup-a-china...(cup of whip cream)

YEAH BABY, bullet coffee is good!!! Nothing like the smell of spent gun powder in the mornin'!!! That'll get You revved!!!

Chi tea is respectable!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

So, I imagine the sweet and lovable Black Labrador turns all antsy, wags the tail, and barks while passing up the Starbucks???!!! Whines, too???!!! Who could turn that down and not turn around for the poor thing???!!!

57 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

what do you do?

Strong, black, plain dark roast ☕️☕️☕️☕️  Right now the flavor I'm currently drinking is Starbucks East Timor 👍

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

YEAH BABY, bullet coffee is good!!! Nothing like the smell of spent gun powder in the mornin'!!! That'll get You revved!!!

Chi tea is respectable!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

So, I imagine the sweet and lovable Black Labrador turns all antsy, wags the tail, and barks while passing up the Starbucks???!!! Whines, too???!!! Who could turn that down and not turn around for the poor thing???!!!

she tags me with her nose...stares at the starbuck..then at me then the starbucks then whines then looks at me..then the starbucks...then, well you get the picture

I swear it is like mom mom mom do you see it? It is right there....MOM For real are you not gonna stop??? IT HAS A DRIVE THRU MOM!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

she tags me with her nose...stares at the starbuck..then at me then the starbucks then whines then looks at me..then the starbucks...then, well you get the picture

I swear it is like mom mom mom do you see it? It is right there....MOM For real are you not gonna stop??? IT HAS A DRIVE THRU MOM!!!!!!!!

Do You give her a big hug and say, "OK, honey, we'll be by sometime soon just not now"???!!!

Heartwarming. Some things in life You just can't replace!!!

Insurance of salaries of all employees and retirees

1-4057.jpg

17/9/2017 12:00 am 

Within the next year's budget

Baghdad / Tareq al-Araji
The Ministry of Finance, secured the salaries of all state employees and social protection and retirees and ration card and the maintenance of security, defense and health requirements within the budget next year 2018. 

The ministry's inspector-general, Maher al-Bayati, said in an interview that "the ministry has taken upon itself to provide the amounts allocated as salaries to employees, retirees and employees of state institutions in addition to salaries of social protection and security, defense and health requirements." Al-Bayati added that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi stressed during a meeting with the advanced owners of the ministry regarding the draft law of the budget of 2018, the need for careful review and to achieve more pressure on the operational expenses of the three presidencies and ministries and non-associated with the Ministry and the minimum to ensure basic expenses.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Economy: The 2018 budget will include the implementation of World Bank conditions

14:36
Last updated
The time now is 02:41 PM
Watch

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 
The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Sunday, that the budget next year will include the implementation of the conditions of the World Bank on Iraq, while noting that it will be "austerity." "The federal budget for 2018 will include the implementation of the conditions of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund on Iraq, which was put in exchange for lending to fill the deficit in its budget due to the decline in oil prices," committee member Nora al-Bajari said in a statement.
She added that "the next budget will be austerity like previous ones," explaining that "the reduction of expenditures will be an important program in the budget, and this paragraph in particular the three presidencies legislative, executive and judicial." She pointed out that "the budget next year will be a budget programs and not items as in the previous financial budgets." She pointed out that "the budget is in the process of preparation, and there are joint committees by the ministries of finance and planning and the concerned authorities to complete their study and submission as a draft law." The World Bank has set conditions for Iraq in 2015/2016 in return for lending to meet the deficit of its financial budgets, including conditions to reduce the grades and find alternative financial resources for oil and reduce costs and the operation of state-owned enterprises.
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary Economy: The 2018 budget will include the implementation of World Bank conditions

Last updated
The time now is 02:41 PM

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press: 

The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Sunday, that the budget next year will include the implementation of the conditions of the World Bank on Iraq, while noting that it will be "austerity." "The federal budget for 2018 will include the implementation of the conditions of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund on Iraq, which was put in exchange for lending to fill the deficit in its budget due to the decline in oil prices," Committee member Nora al-Bajari said in a statement. 

She added that "the next budget will be austerity like previous ones," explaining that "the reduction of expenditures will be an important program in the budget, and this paragraph in particular the three presidencies legislative, executive and judicial." 

She pointed out that "the budget next year will be a budget programs and not items as in the previous financial budgets." 

She pointed out that "the budget is in the process of preparation, and there are joint committees by the ministries of finance and planning and the concerned authorities to complete their study and submission as a draft law." The World Bank has set conditions for Iraq in 2015/2016 in return for lending to meet the deficit of its financial budgets, and among the conditions to reduce the grades and find alternative financial resources for oil and reduce costs and the operation of state-owned enterprises.

link

• Upvote 1

Can't help but ask - " WHEN in 2018 will the 2018 Budget be implemented ?

Didn't they just recently get around to publishing the 2017 Budget in the Gazette ? I suppose they thought they were pretty quick getting the 2017 worked out " double quick " like. ^_^

• yota691 changed the title to IMF: 2018 Iraqi draft budget won't 'cover the needs' of Kurdistan