Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State Department Warns Its Citizens Against Traveling To Iraq: Still Very Dangerous !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Riding Shotgun In An Armed Camel 'Motorcade' !

State Department warns its citizens against traveling to Iraq: still very dangerous

State Department warns its citizens against traveling to Iraq: still very dangerous

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The US State Department on Thursday warned its citizens against traveling to Iraq, saying it was still very dangerous.

"As a reminder, the State Department warns US citizens of all flights to Iraq," the State Department said in a statement. "Travel inside Iraq is still very dangerous." 

"American citizens must maintain a growing sense of security awareness and take appropriate measures to enhance their personal security at all times when they live and work in Iraq," she said.

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3

I think as long as you have YOUR - Duck, Dodge & Weave, Dive, Shimmy ( coco bop ), Tap Dance, Move like Fred Astaire AND Ginger Rogers, Hop, Skip, Jump, Bob, Slither, Flip, Do the Twist, Keep Your Head on a Swivel and Walk like an Egyptian - ON . . . odds are NO Homicidal Maniacs or Munitions should catch up to you. 

To be on the safe side, if you own the Bullet that has YOUR Name and Address on It - negotiating the Iraqi hazards, Ain't Nuthin' but Thang !  :salute:  ;)

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...The gurus will have a field day with this...I can imagine it now... "US let's the cat out of the bag on Iraq going internation"..."US warns American citizens of the dangers involved in traveling to Iraq to capitalize on the RV of their currency"....

Brother Skeetdog, I believe you are on to something there..........just a wishful theory.......I'm gonna' have another drink......:calculator::cheesehead:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...The gurus will have a field day with this...I can imagine it now... "US let's the cat out of the bag on Iraq going internation"..."US warns American citizens of the dangers involved in traveling to Iraq to capitalize on the RV of their currency"....

My thoughts exactly skeet, I mean, why put this notice out now. Wouldn't it have been more appropriate when the heat was really on a few months ago????? 

'Lots of contradictions in the news as of late, one must read between the lines to try and grasp what's REALLY going on. Stay ready DV, I could be way out on this one but change is coming and a sense of urgency is in the air. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Stay ready DV, I could be way out on this one but change is coming and a sense of urgency is in the air. 

14 hours ago, bkeiller said:

skeetdog's thoughts: Sh** is about to happen with the currency I do like the latter. Cheers skeetdog!

Yup and, yup!!! :twothumbs::praying::cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

On 9/15/2017 at 5:42 AM, bkeiller said:

3 ideas and counting:

• Justify 45's continued restrictions on immigration from the ME
  • Passenger numbers/incidents are going up from the US to Iraq (JFK-BGW)
  • skeetdog's thoughts: Sh** is about to happen with the currency

I do like the latter. Cheers skeetdog!

10 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Yup and, yup!!! :twothumbs::praying::cheesehead:

• .......:cheesehead:........:cheesehead:.......:cheesehead:.....
  • Upvote 3