Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OF ALL THE THINGS HE COULD SAY

MyLadiesDaddy

On 10/3/2017 at 1:54 PM, Botzwana said:

Just to go along with the Truly I tell you today...

• So because the Bible says that souls die....the bible ALSO has to say that souls are not immortal?

My point is that you claim the Bible NEVER EVER says the soul is immortal.  You are correct in that the phrase “The soul is immortal” does not appear in the Bible but that doesn’t mean the soul isn’t immortal.  I suspect you are using the Hebrew term ‘Nephesh’ for the foundation of your understanding and belief that the soul (Nephesh) of the Old Testament has only one definition.  You would be wrong.  ‘Nephesh’ is used more than 780 times in the Old Testament with a variety of contextual meanings, some of which refer to the spiritual component of man.

However, there are two Greek words in the New Testament used to define the word for soul: ‘Psychas’ and ‘Psuche’.  ‘Psychas’ is more closely aligned with the Hebrew word ‘Nephesh’ to mean body, soul or mind.  ‘Psuche', on the other hand, more accurately is defined as the human soul or self-identity and the base of affections and will.

BTW the word ‘Psuche’ is used 104 times in the NT, should you care to research the context.

• HUH?  Um, if they die, they are not immortal.

Here we are back at the beginning; you say the human being is the soul and when the human being dies the soul dies and God’s spirit returns back to Him.  You have it half right; God’s spirit does return back to him but the soul lives on and on and on…  I’ll give some examples later in this post but first I want to get there by addressing your ‘thief in paradise’ thing.

• The thief in paradise thing....WAS Jesus in paradise THAT day?  Jesus doesn´t lie does he?  No he was not.  (1)He laid dead for 3 days no?  So he was not in paradise THAT day.  (2)He was then resurrected to an earthly body and stayed around an additional 40 days on earth.  Therefore when he told the thief today, you will be with me in paradise...(3)He was simply TELLING him that day that he was going to be in paradise in the future.  Like if I say....I tell you today we will go to the movies.  It COULD be that day or a week from now.  Since they did not use commas back then, we truly do not know.  (4)But since Jesus did NOT go to paradise THAT day and he said the thief would be WITH him in paraside we can assume it is talking about the future. 

You are correct, it is a commonly debated subject whether there should be a comma or not and since we do not absolutely know we have to form an opinion that best describes what the text more accurately and most likely means.  It’s a perfect example of a balanced assumption derived from logical thinking without referring to a specific scripture to validate the assumption.

However, the ‘comma thing’ is not why I provided the ‘thief on the cross thing’ as an example of the immortal soul.  I’ll break it down for you as follows:

1.      He laid dead for 3 days no?  Jesus Christ was fully human.  You claim the soul is a human being and when it dies, it’s deader than a mackerel and ceases to exist.  How is it that Jesus Christ was only dead for three days?  Didn’t His soul die when His body died?

2.      He was then resurrected to an earthly body.  How can that be?  Did Jesus get a new soul or was he resurrected with his previous soul?  Again, if, as you claim, the soul dies when the body dies how can Jesus have His earthly body without a soul?

3.      He was simply TELLING him that day that he was going to be in paradise in the future.  Ah yes, now were getting down to it, aren’t we?  Jesus told the thief he would be with Jesus in paradise.  If the thief died on the cross, and I’m pretty sure we can assume that he did, how is it the thief could be anywhere after his death other than in the earth as a dead human being and soul? 

4.      But since Jesus did NOT go to paradise THAT day and he said the thief would be WITH him in paraside we can assume it is talking about the future.  So you do admit that Jesus went to paradise, right? So where is this paradise place anyway and, how is it Jesus and the thief can go there after their souls are dead?

• “Please take note; those souls are in Heaven and not only do they speak, they speak with a loud voice to express a desire for God to judge those who had killed them in order that their blood be avenged.” GH
  •          Um, how are they in heaven?  WHERE does it show they are in heaven?  Assumption there.

No assumption; a conclusion.  BTW, there is nothing wrong with a logical assumption that is more correct than not.  I’m sure you have made many of those in the building of your faith.  So you want to know WHERE (I’m assuming you mean in the Bible) does it show they (souls) are in Heaven.  Well OK then, let’s trot on over to Revelation Chapter 4 verse 1 and check out what John the Revelator has to say, “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 

Stay with me here grasshopper; St. John was invited to come through an open door in heaven where he was told things would be revealed to him.

And what things they were, eh? A throne, a great and glorious throne where upon ONE sat.  “And He who sat there was like a jasper and sardius stone in appearance, and there was a rainbow around the throne in appearance like an emerald.” Rev. 4:2-3.  Pretty awesome huh?  There’s more of course; 24 elders, lightening, and thundering, crowns of gold, and lamps of fire.  You can read the next couple of verses yourself but take particular attention to verse 6; “Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal.  And in the midst of the throne and around the throne, were four living creatures…”  Verse 8; “The four living creatures… do not rest day or night, saying: Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!” Verse 9; Whenever, the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.”

St. John is observing the Lord God Almighty sitting on His throne in the midst of heaven, right?

What happens next is key to understanding Chapter 6 verse 9.

Rev 5:1-2, “And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals. Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?” 

Rev 5: 6, “And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elder, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain…”

Rev 5:7, “Then He (the lamb) came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne..."

Rev 5:8, “Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb… (Verse 9) “And sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood…”

You getting the picture?  God is on His throne in heaven, a scroll must be opened and only the Lamb can open it.  The Lamb of course, is Jesus Christ.  How do we know this?  Because the four living creatures and twenty-four elders acknowledge that, “…You were slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood…”

St. John then observes Christ open the fifth seal of seven seals; “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls (Psychas) of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

There’s those talking, complaining souls again, wanting revenge for their death.  How can dead souls be anywhere much less speak?

St. John goes on to say in Rev 20:4, “…Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God,… And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Wow, these poor souls had their heads cut off and yet they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.  How can that be?

Now, consider St. John’s next statement, verse 5; “But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished.  This is the first resurrection.  Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection.  Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priest of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.”

Resurrection of the dead?  Is there no end to the life of a soul?  Why don’t they just stay dead?  Deads dead, right?

BTW, if the soul is dead for all eternity what was the purpose of the Atonement?  It certainly wasn’t to reconcile God’s spirit back to Himself.  Think about it…

• “I am afraid you misunderstood me.  Human beings are not souls just as an egg is not the yoke.  As I said before human beings are a unity of body and soul, possessing both a physical and spiritual dimension; they are a psychosomatic unity, blend of mind and matter.” GH
  • No scripture details what you just said.
  • I think I’ve provide sufficient scripture to illustrate otherwise.” GH
  • You only provided two scriptures.  None of which had to do with the soul.  I provided much more proving that they die in fact.

You need to re-read them; Christ’s own words and actions should be sufficient.  I provided a simple explanation of those scriptures in this post.  I look forward to your careful and considered response.  However, if you think volume substantiates a truth claim you are free to research the context of the 780 occurrences with which Nephesh was used in the Old Testament but I don’t think you are going find any that refute Christ’s authority on the issue.

GH

PS.  While you’re composing your response and explanation of the Atonement, I’d appreciate your thoughts on the purpose of Christ’s resurrection.

Thanks in advance for your time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/3/2017 at 3:48 PM, George Hayduke said:

Well, if your soul was immortal like mine, you would know how to do it.  We immortals have our little secrets and once you are truly born again you will have the authority and power to Bold Stuff. :lol:

Thank You, George Hayduke!

Colossians 2:1-5 New International Version (NIV)

I want you to know how hard I am contending for you and for those at Laodicea, and for all who have not met me personally. My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4 I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments. For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.

New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

John 1:1-18 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There was a man sent from God whose name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Footnotes:

1. John 1:5 Or understood
  2. John 1:18 Some manuscripts but the only Son, who

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

John 3:1-21New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]

“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.[d]

“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness,so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[g]

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Footnotes:

1. John 3:3 The Greek for again also means from above; also in verse 7.
  2. John 3:6 Or but spirit
  3. John 3:7 The Greek is plural.
  4. John 3:8 The Greek for Spirit is the same as that for wind.
  5. John 3:13 Some manuscripts Man, who is in heaven
  6. John 3:14 The Greek for lifted up also means exalted.
  7. John 3:15 Some interpreters end the quotation with verse 21.

Colossians 3:15-17New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 Let the peace of Christ [a]rule in your hearts, to which [b]indeed you were called in one body; and [c]be thankful. 16 Let the word of [d]Christ richly dwell within you, [e]with all wisdom teaching and admonishing [f]one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing [g]with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

Footnotes:

1. Colossians 3:15 Or act as arbiter
  2. Colossians 3:15 Lit also
  3. Colossians 3:15 Or show yourselves thankful
  4. Colossians 3:16 One early ms reads the Lord
  5. Colossians 3:16 Or in
  6. Colossians 3:16 Or one another, singing with psalms...
  7. Colossians 3:16 Or by; lit in His grace
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

Proverbs 9:10New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

1 Corinthians 2:10-16New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 [a]For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God, 13 which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, [b]combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words.

14 But [c]a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually [d]appraised. 15 But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. 16 For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he will instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Corinthians 2:10 One early ms reads But
  2. 1 Corinthians 2:13 Or interpreting spiritual things for spiritual men
  3. 1 Corinthians 2:14 Or an unspiritual
  4. 1 Corinthians 2:14 Or examined

George, isn't it great to have the God Jesus Christ living inside us who is God the Living Word who gives us HIS hidden treasure of wisdom and knowledge? It is so good to have this Spiritual Blessing to discern things not of the Living Word since the Living Word lives inside us only who are born again to discern error and false teaching.

• Upvote 3

Just for my little friend.

Genesis 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

So God made man in his image , both male and female after the image of God.

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THAT MEANS.

GOD THE FATHER

GOD THE SON

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

Three totally separate entities, but ONE GOD.

Man is exactly like God in that we have three separate parts to us also,

MAN THE MIND

MAN THE FLESH

MAN THE SPIRIT 

I know that you won't desire to understand but if you try you will begin to see how that 

EVERYTHING

you just quoted is totally accurate. 

God is so much more than our little pea brains can ever begin to understand. 

And your vain attempts at proving that Jesus is less than God is only 

suggesting that you are greater than God. 

So what do ya think 

GOD WILL GIVE YOU FOR THAT?   

• Upvote 1

On 10/2/2017 at 5:56 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

A baseball has a core , just like the so called planet earth. Not a foundation. 

foundation

[foun-dey-shuh n] 

1.the basis or groundwork of anything:

the moral foundation of both society and religion.

the natural or prepared ground or base on which some structure rests.

the lowest division of a building, wall, or the like, usually of masonry and partly or wholly below the surface of the ground.

:lol:Now don't tell me Mr. Surveyor man that you don't know what a foundation is. :lol:

And the, "Foundation of the Earth", would be

the base of the structure that God spread out the 

HEAVENS LIKE A TENT OVER. 

Isaiah 40:22

Job 26:1-7New International Version (NIV)

Job

26 Then Job replied:

“How you have helped the powerless!
    How you have saved the arm that is feeble!
What advice you have offered to one without wisdom!
    And what great insight you have displayed!
Who has helped you utter these words?
    And whose spirit spoke from your mouth?

5 “The dead are in deep anguish,
    those beneath the waters and all that live in them.
The realm of the dead is naked before God;
    Destruction[a] lies uncovered.
He spreads out the northern skies over empty space;
    he suspends the earth over nothing.

Footnotes:

1. Job 26:6 Hebrew Abaddon

Jeremiah 31:35-37 New International Version (NIV)

35 This is what the Lord says,

he who appoints the sun
    to shine by day,
who decrees the moon and stars
    to shine by night,
who stirs up the sea
    so that its waves roar—
    the Lord Almighty is his name:
36 “Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,”
    declares the Lord,
“will Israel ever cease
    being a nation before me.”

37 This is what the Lord says:

“Only if the heavens above can be measured
    and the foundations of the earth below be searched out
will I reject all the descendants of Israel
    because of all they have done,”
declares the Lord.

8 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Well, brothers in Christ let us join together in a group hug of our eternal souls and give thanks and praise to the Lamb that was slain!

:twothumbs: George Hayduke!

1 Peter 1:3-9 New International Version (NIV)

Praise to God for a Living Hope

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

John 17:1-5New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Prays to Be Glorified

17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:

“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:20-26 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Prays for All Believers

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one,Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in meso that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am,and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you[a] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Footnotes:

1. John 17:26 Greek your name

Colossians 1:24-29 New International Version (NIV)

Paul’s Labor for the Church

24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church. 25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness— 26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord’s people. 27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

28 He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. 29 To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Job 26:1-7New International Version (NIV)

Job

26 Then Job replied:

“How you have helped the powerless!
    How you have saved the arm that is feeble!
What advice you have offered to one without wisdom!
    And what great insight you have displayed!
Who has helped you utter these words?
    And whose spirit spoke from your mouth?

5 “The dead are in deep anguish,
    those beneath the waters and all that live in them.
The realm of the dead is naked before God;
    Destruction[a] lies uncovered.
He spreads out the northern skies over empty space;

Footnotes:

1. Job 26:6 Hebrew Abaddon

Jeremiah 31:35-37 New International Version (NIV)

35 This is what the Lord says,

he who appoints the sun
    to shine by day,
who decrees the moon and stars
    to shine by night,
who stirs up the sea
    so that its waves roar—
    the Lord Almighty is his name:
36 “Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,”
    declares the Lord,
“will Israel ever cease
    being a nation before me.”

37 This is what the Lord says:

“Only if the heavens above can be measured
    and the foundations of the earth below be searched out
will I reject all the descendants of Israel
    because of all they have done,”
declares the Lord.

My dear brother, PLEASE, don't take what I'm about to say in a bad way. I grew up a Lutheran and became a Mormon while in the Marines. But it was a southern Baptist church where I was literally spoken to by God the first time that I relinquished my soul to Jesus.  Like many here my walk with the Lord has been as arduous as it has been long. But I received no amount of education from any Seminary, and I thank God for that. 

Though I have logged thousands of hours listening on  Christian radio to the so called Great Preachers of our time. One of the benefits of being a trucker. :lol: And I have learned a few things along the way. First thing that God has taught me is that when attempting to understand His Holy Word, we are to, "TRUST NO MAN". But through prayer and supplication bring, EVERY SINGLE THING TO THE LORD.  Philippians 4:6

For thou knowest well that it is God himself that will teach us EVERYTHING that we are to know. John 6:45

The second thing that I learned of The Lord was the very thing that causes the children of God and myself to have so much consternation. 

There is only one translation of the Holy Word of God that has been  blessed by God. And that is the 1611 King James version. Not that it would be even more studious if we were to learn Hebrew and Greek and thus study the original text as they were written.

But we should all understand that the 1611 KJV is called 1611 because that is the yr that King James of England ordered the original transcripts to be translated. And it is thus imperative that we learn something about the times and the  world events in order to fully understand how come the KJV is the translation that God endorses. 

It was the time of the , "Renaissance". And while most people today think that period to be something good, I submit to you this evidence to the contrary, 

From Wikipedia

The Renaissance (UK: /rɪˈneɪsəns/, US: /rɛnəˈsɑːns/)[1] was a period in European history, from the

14th to the 17th century, regarded as the cultural bridge between the Middle Ages and modern history.

It started as a cultural movement in Italy in the Medieval period 

and later spread to the rest of Europe,

marking the beginning of the Modern age.

The intellectual basis of the Renaissance was its own invented version of humanism,

derived from the concept of Roman Humanitas and

the rediscovery of classical Greek philosophy,

such as that of Protagoras, who said that

"Man is the measure of all things."

This new thinking became manifest in

art, architecture, politics, science and literature

So what began in the 1500s, was becoming known to King James as the moving away from the traditions of our forefathers and towards something far more sinister than anyone was willing to admit. The belief that, "MAN", is the measure of all things. And that gave way to what we call today, "Science". 

King James knew how that would come to affect the Holy Word of God and its teachings so he thus ordered the English translation to be done so as to keep the traditions of the fathers secure in what was to become the official English Version of the Bible. 

Now my brother begging your permission and your loving patience I wish to show with no impertinence whatsoever how that changing just one word in God's Word can change the entire message. And I truly believe that King James knew this would come about, which is why his translation. 

Job 26

Job: who Can Understand God's Majesty

1But Job answered and said,

2How hast thou helped him that is without power? how savest thou the arm that hath no strength?

3How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom? and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is?

4To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?

5Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.

"NIV - 

And whose spirit spoke from your mouth?5 “The dead are in deep anguish,

{My dear brother these two translations say entirely two different things, my commentary shall be in this color}

6Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

7He stretcheth out the north over

the empty place, 

{We see here that the KJV does not say what is in the NIV. When you change just a couple of words you change the entire context. 

"over the empty place", is not the same as, "over empty space". Now it is Science that tells us that this translation of the word, "place", is wrong because man at the time didn't know what God had created. Yet I submit to you that God knew, and God knew how to tell it to man also.}

and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

{Again we see the changing of certain words to mean something completely different. "Hangeth", is not the same as "Suspends". 

As the NIV suggest in the rest of the text suspends implies floating over nothing. Whilst, "Hangeth", suggest something entirely different. Again I respectfully submit to you that King James knew that this kind of bastardization of God's Holy Word would be the result of the Renaissance, which is why he ordered his translation. And why I say that if you're not reading from the KJV of the Bible <or the original Hebrew and Greek text> then you are not reading the Word  of God.} 

NIV- Destruction[a] lies uncovered.
He spreads out the northern skies

over empty space;

8He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.

9He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.

10He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.

11The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.

12He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.

13By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

14Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

Again I submit to you that it is only Science that has taught us these lies that the earth is something that it is not. And more than that I say that for the last 500 yrs Science has created a media stream of constant lies and misdirections that have succeeded in blinding and brainwashing almost all of the masses. But that mystery is about to be revealed because that the prophets of Baal  within the LSM are now being revealed for who and what they are. And the lie is coming to an end. Science's own tools are now beginning to reveal to the masses that which Science hid. And it won't be long before there is no question about what God is and What we are living on. 

12 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Well, brothers in Christ let us join together in a group hug of our eternal souls and give thanks and praise to the Lamb that was slain!

I respect what you have said here George, and as you well know over the last couple of yrs how that God has changed me so as to not be so combative when discussing things of His Holy Word with brothers and sisters of the Lord. I would like to think that those sins are long since past me. :tiphat::hug:

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Eh......Man the mind, man the spirit, and man the um, flesh.  You mean the brain is not made of flesh?  Hmm....Why not the Big toe as the third part of the man Trinity?  Afterall it IS the big toe.  Ugh...

Rev. 3:14 - "[Jesus] the beginning of the creation of God." - ASV.

There was a time when Jesus did not exist.  God created him first...uh, that is why Jesus cannot be God.  

Col. 1:15, 16 - "He is the image of the unseen God ['no man has ever seen God' - John 1:18] and the first-born of all creation ... all things were created through [dia] him and for him." - JB.

Jesus was the first thing created by God.  These scriptures are true.

So how does Gen. 1:26 ("Let us make man in our image") provide any real evidence for a three-in-one God? (Does Is. 1:18 prove Jews are God?)
Again there is NO number given there.  I am sorry when you read it it says 3 to you.  

Again...THERE IS NO NUMBER THERE.  Why do you insist that it says three?  Lord have mercy.  God could have been talking to the MILLIONS of angels there.  OR he could have been talking to Fred Sanford.  There is no number nor name as to who he was talking to.  

THERE IS NOT A NUMBER PRESENT!!!!

IF I TYPE IN LARGE FONT LIKE YOU DO MIGHT GET IT....

I truly feel as if I'm casting pearls on the ground with you, but in the off chance that I'm planting seeds let me once again attempt to show you the real mysteries of the Lord, whom you deny. 

John 8:12 

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Change the meaning of the words all you like but that simply doesn't change the truth of the word.

Jesus said that he was the light of the world. 

So where do we FIRST see that light?

The Beginning

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God

created the heaven and the earth. 

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

And the Spirit of God

moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light:

and there was light.

4 And God saw the light,

that it was good

So we see here in the very beginning of the Book of God's Word a synonymous expression of the creation of the Trinity.

In the Beginning 

GOD.

Then we see the introduction of the Holy Spirit upon the ,"FACE", of the waters.

So where is Jesus, God incarnate? God the Flesh? 

And God said let there be light. And God saw that it was good.

That is exactly what Jesus said he was 

LIGHT.

It was in the beginning that God separated himself into three separate entities. And why is that such an hard thing for you to understand? 

Because these things cannot be discerned by man without the Holy Spirit. For it is the Word of God that tells us 

they are foolishness to the lost soul. 

But unto those souls that have loved the Lord and believed upon his word they are the nuggets of gold that formed the streets of the

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

That is why the devil has created so many false religions that lead astray the hearts of men. 

You still have not brought one word of everything that EVERYONE here has given you

TO GOD IN PRAYER. 

How do I know this? Because I talk to the Holy Spirit of God Almighty 

And he knows your heart.

Please know that to lie about that now places you under the judgement of God.

Stop attempting to create that which you are attempting to create and start 

PRAYING TO GOD

What is his truth.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dear brother, PLEASE, don't take what I'm about to say in a bad way. I grew up a Lutheran and became a Mormon while in the Marines. But it was a southern Baptist church where I was literally spoken to by God the first time that I relinquished my soul to Jesus.  Like many here my walk with the Lord has been as arduous as it has been long. But I received no amount of education from any Seminary, and I thank God for that. 

I really, really appreciate Your input, LadyGrace'sDaddy! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

This is almost as good as Synopsis believing a miniature fleshly Jesus actually lives in his heart.

OF course Synopsis will say he is reading your literal aorta and veins etc.

Obviously, Botzwana, You misconstrue or mock what I said like other Scriptures. Does not matter whether or not You misconstrue or mock what I say openly or privately. If I were You, I would be far more concerned about my actual misconstruing and mocking Scriptures. Like I have said in the past, I really believe God The Holy Spirit is dealing with You to present the relief that can only be found in receiving God The Son Jesus Christ who shed HIS blood for the remission of sin. Although I do not agree with what You are doing, I understand how and why You are, in my opinion, resisting God The Holy Spirit. I do not hold any animosity toward You but I am concerned You vehemently oppose the TRUTH.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So wait....This is almost as good as Synopsis believing a miniature fleshly Jesus actually lives in his heart.....You believe when Jesus said that I am the light that that is the SAME as when God created sunlight?  I suppose the apostles had to wear shades to be around Jesus being that he was as light as the sun is no?  The disciples would have been very tanned being around the supernova that is Jesus right?

No...when Jesus said I am the light....it is again figurative.  Jeepers do you think everything in the Bible is literal?  OMG...do you actually think there are literal streets in heaven paved with gold?  HAHAHA....I...I....I have no words....The streets paved with gold are JUST expressions so humans can know what it MIGHT be like in heaven.  Not literal.  If there were literal streets of gold in the sky, don´t you think NASA would be able to see them?

I pray to God too.  You are not the only one.  Yes he knows my heart.  He reads hearts.  OF course Synopsis will say he is reading your literal aorta and veins etc....Again, reading hearts is figurative.  It means he knows you.  

Agreed!  The Devil has created many a false religion and teachings!  What a truimph for him!  He actually has convinced people that God´s son IS God...oh and that the holy spirit is God....Oh but they are not 3 but um, one.  Which makes no sense no matter how you slice it.  

RIGHT!  The face of the waters...Now please do not tell me that the water actually has a face.  Again not everything is literal.

You have now gone too far, bot. You have blatantly Mocked God, and his servants. 

You have denied the very deity of Jesus Christ.

And now you have committed the unforgivable sin.

YOU HAVE BLASPHEMED THE HOLY SPIRIT.

What I say now comes from the very Holy Spirit that you have chosen to Blaspheme. 

You have attacked the hearts and motives of those that have shown you the greatest of love. 

You have laughed at those people for how they post their replies to you.

You have ridiculed the Holy Word of God.

And now you mock the very Spirit of God that was attempting to reach you.

You have done this in your vain attempt to garnish some attention.

You relish that people are responding to you, and you have made the false assumption that you hold some form of power here. 

You have no idea what it is that you have done. 

You not only have no power here, you have no authority. 

And now out of your own mouth the judgement of God will fall upon you.

It was the hearts of the believers that you have attacked the most and it will be your heart that God will Judge.

You will know when this happens that you were foretold.

You will suffer the pain that you cause others to feel in their effort to shine the light of truth on you.

Your heart will know that God is God and that Jesus is His Son.

AND YOUR HEART WILL KNOW IN THE MOST SEVEREST OF PAIN AND SORROW

HOW YOU HAVE BROKEN THE HEART OF GOD.

This will befall you 

SUDDENLY

1 Corinthians 5:5

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Botzwana, don't met him intimidate you like this. I've seen it before from many, and do not allow

their threats to play games with your mind. You have every right to question everything, always.

You will never be condemned by asking questions, only by those who get angry with you for not

bowing to their doctrine.

This is the manner of threat many appear to enjoy making when you ask too many questions.

Been down that road many years ago, it is THE main threat used to try and extinguish anyone who

dares to question or who will not submit to their teachings. Using this manner of threat is a last ditch effort

to sway a person. Don't fall for it.

It is all some have, is to threaten when you do not agree. It shows just how dangerous this mindset is,

and how strong the manipulation can be. it is destructive. Walk away and just let him dictate to others

his twisted ideologies and beliefs that his god is about to condemn those who disagree. Don't try and change

his beliefs as he tries with you...it will just make things worse. You know how the script goes...if all else fails,

proceed to issuing threats. Religion has its built in threat system, it is how people are manipulated into

following the script.

Perhaps he will ask to have this thread shut down...it would be a good thing at this time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Matthew 12:32New International Version (NIV)

32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

20 hours ago, Botzwana said:

He actually has convinced people that God´s son IS God...oh and that the holy spirit is God....Oh but they are not 3 but um, one.  Which makes no sense no matter how you slice it.

Out of thine own mouth thy judgement will fall.  You deny that the Holy Spirit is God, You blaspheme the Holy Spirit. In doing this you show that your only purpose here is to intimidate those who believe in the Bible and in Jesus Christ. Why don't you start your own threads about the Jehovah Witnesses and see how far that goes? But I suspect that you already know that few will even read your tripe.  So you come here begging for attention and insulting people's faith as you means of getting it. I grow weary of your little childish games as I suspect that others are as well, so I will be the MAN around here and bow out. I can no longer give you what you crave the most. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Botzwana, don't met him intimidate you like this. I've seen it before from many, and do not allow

their threats to play games with your mind. You have every right to question everything, always.

You will never be condemned by asking questions, only by those who get angry with you for not

bowing to their doctrine.

You're right! You only get condemned when you begin a spiritual thread about what God has shown you. Then  you get condemned, called names, and your faith is ridiculed as lie's that you're shoving down people's throats. Oh wait that's funny, I never asked anyone to read what I post. Indeed I've repeatedly asked Bot and a couple of others here to put me on ignore so that they won't even see what I post. 

Which would, by your standards, be great for them because then I won't be able to FORCE them to read my words because I won't be able to

FORCE THEM TO READ MY THREADS. where they then are forced by me to be threatened for what they say.

I think you're smart enough to get what I'm saying here. You both came into MY THREAD, and several others, knowing what I believe and you post in MY THREADS, attacking me for defending what I believe. Now you accuse me of threatening Bot.  I have made NO THREATS to him or anyone else. I simply said what the word of God says about Blaspheming the Holy Spirit. 

I shove nothing down anyone's throat, I simply post what I wish to post,

YOU MAKE THE CHOICE TO READ IT OR NOT;

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

NOW THAT IS WHAT YOUR'S AND BOTS INTENTIONS ARE TO BEGIN WITH. 

You are free to believe what you want Scott. We have been down this road enough. You go through so many

different phases, it is difficult to know who the real you is. If you only want to dictate to others, you should

say so in your threads, so no one will challenge you, because that is exactly what YOU want is NO challenge.

Instead of discussion, you always end with your brand of threats from the angry god you serve. You really should look

in the mirror before you condemn another person just on the basis that they do not agree with you.

it makes you look very insecure in your own beliefs to conduct yourself in this manner. Have fun, but know that you

do not fool everyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jim1cor13 said:

You are free to believe what you want Scott. We have been down this road enough. You go through so many

different phases, it is difficult to know who the real you is. If you only want to dictate to others, you should

say so in your threads, so no one will challenge you, because that is exactly what YOU want is NO challenge.

Instead of discussion, you always end with your brand of threats from the angry god you serve. You really should look

in the mirror before you condemn another person just on the basis that they do not agree with you.

it makes you look very insecure in your own beliefs to conduct yourself in this manner. Have fun, but know that you

do not fool everyone.

You go through so many

different phases, it is difficult to know who the real you is.

I am probably the most transparent person on this ENTIRE SITE. Everyone here has not only seen me but my family also. 

Everyone here has seen my home. Everyone here KNOWS where I work. And as you and your GOD DENYING 

cohorts so often love to mock people's disabilities EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT I AM BIPOLAR. 

All ANYONE knows about you is that your think only one chapter in the bible is the truth. And that you somehow 

think that you and your cohorts in high places will manipulate me so that I will break my promise to my dear friend. 

Well you don't control me and I don't care one bit what you think of me and the fact that I suffer from a disability. 

You say that my God is the Hater, yet you're the one that is mocking people with mental disabilities.:facepalm1:

And the truth is I don't think you really even know what it is that is motivating you. So how is it that you don't, "know who the real", me is?

It is you that no one knows anything about. 

If you only want to dictate to others, you should

From my, "One Garden, Two Trees" thread

"I will try to answer questions that are presented but I will NOT argue with ANYONE about the statements that I provide. All are free to comment about that which I post knowing that NOTHING will be belittled by me".

I did clarify in my very first thread that was started by me what you accuse me of not doing. I began posting MY THREADS because many people here were having issues with how I speak always of God. And it was suggested to me that I should post my own threads. So as you can see from the quote by me above I made it clear that I was not posting to escalate debate into arguments. They are my thoughts given to me, I believe, by the Holy Spirit. And it is not that I'm not open to debate, it is you. Your entire post above is an attempt to shut me up, or at the least get me to mellow out in saying that which I believe. 

I seriously doubt that Synopsis thinks that God actually said the earth is really a footstool. Yet he and I not only carry on our conversations with respect to each other but with, "REAL LOVE", from a , "REAL GOD". He is allowed to think what he wants, and so am I. I could name a few others here that likewise disagree vehemently with what I say and yet are dear friends of mine. One is even a Doctor of Science. So your claim about my intentions are provably wrong. 

There is only one reason to stop a debate and that is when someone goes from debating to arguing. When the subject at hand has gone on to the point that nothing is being gained from either side. You mentioned before about how that I asked for my, "One Garden", thread to be locked. And I suppose that deserves some explanation. 

That thread was given to me by Holy Spirit inspiration. It was about one specific subject, that being the manner in which Ancient witchcraft has become what is called today, Science. I managed to say all that the Holy Spirit gave me. So when Bot came into it with his assertions that  Jesus in not God, I felt that was hindering the message of the thread and taking away from something as serious as Holy Spirit inspiration. So I asked that it be locked. 

Adam, in all his wonderful wisdom concluded what my issue was and rightfully suggested that another thread be started in the same line of thought that Bot went with. And within minutes Markinsa did just that. As you have surely seen, I have not posted in that thread because I find the denial of Jesus as God and the denial of the Holy Spirit as God an extraordinarily dangerous place to be.  So unlike you and Bot I respect your decisions to post as you like without my interference. 

I have made no threats, nor have I condemned anyone, I'm sure that someone in the staff here will be happy to explain to you that quoting scripture is NOT me making any threats. I suspect that the real person you have issue with here is not me but God. But, alas, you don't know how to take your issues up with him so you attack me. It's all goooooood I'ma big boy and I can take it. And send you much prayers and love in the process.

Have fun, but know that you

do not fool everyone.

Believe me, I have fun EVERYDAY. And no amount of insulting my disabilities or my faith is going to stop me from having fun. Nor is it going to stop me from posting that which I believe. So like Bot and some others may I suggest that you simply put me on ignore.  It only seems to me that would be best for you. And it would stop you from having to be FORCED to read my thoughts about the 

ONE TRUE GOD THE FATHER

AND

HIS ONLY SON 

JESUS CHRIST

BORN OF THE VIRGIN MARY 

SUFFERED AND DIED UNDER PONTIUS PILATE

BURIED IN A TOMB 

AND RESURRECTED ON THE THIRD DAY 

BUY THE 

HOLY SPIRIT

:hug::wub: All the Love of God to you :wub::hug:

So says the guy that has a picture of pagan icon Santa in his sig.  WHAT does Jesus have to do with Christmas?

https://www.google.com.mx/search?dcr=0&source=hp&q=christmas+is+pagan&oq=christmas+is+pagan&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i19k1l6j0i22i30i19k1l2j0i22i10i30i19k1j0i22i30i19k1.1844.5372.0.5642.18.18.0.0.0.0.292.2477.0j11j4.15.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..3.15.2477...0j0i131k1j0i13i10i30k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1.0.F0QllQPdhwI

Cohorts?  I think you are extremely paranoid LGD.  If I cannot PM here since I am not VIP....HOW can I have cohorts here?  Am I communicating with someone like Professor Xavier of the X-men?  Mental telepathy in order to converse with these unnamed cohorts?  If ANYONE has um, cohorts it is you.  You are your cohorts keep giving me negatives.  Since it is YOU that are in VIP then you are able to communicate with people here via PM.  Many people accuse others of what they themselves are doing....

LEAVE ME ALONE.

DO NOT REPLY TO ME ANYMORE.

I AM NOT PAYING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO BE ABUSED BY YOU. 

GO AWAY, DON'T REPLY TO ME.

I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO YOUR HARASSMENT WITH ANY DIGNITY.

AND THUS I MUST NOT RESPOND AT ALL.

YOU ARE NOW IN VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES, AS I AM THREATENED BY YOUR CONSTANT PROVOCATIONS. 

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You go through so many

different phases, it is difficult to know who the real you is.

I am probably the most transparent person on this ENTIRE SITE. Everyone here has not only seen me but my family also. 

Everyone here has seen my home. Everyone here KNOWS where I work. And as you and your GOD DENYING 

cohorts so often love to mock people's disabilities EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT I AM BIPOLAR. 

All ANYONE knows about you is that your think only one chapter in the bible is the truth. And that you somehow 

think that you and your cohorts in high places will manipulate me so that I will break my promise to my dear friend. 

Well you don't control me and I don't care one bit what you think of me and the fact that I suffer from a disability. 

You say that my God is the Hater, yet you're the one that is mocking people with mental disabilities.:facepalm1:

And the truth is I don't think you really even know what it is that is motivating you. So how is it that you don't, "know who the real", me is?

It is you that no one knows anything about. 

If you only want to dictate to others, you should

From my, "One Garden, Two Trees" thread

"I will try to answer questions that are presented but I will NOT argue with ANYONE about the statements that I provide. All are free to comment about that which I post knowing that NOTHING will be belittled by me".

I did clarify in my very first thread that was started by me what you accuse me of not doing. I began posting MY THREADS because many people here were having issues with how I speak always of God. And it was suggested to me that I should post my own threads. So as you can see from the quote by me above I made it clear that I was not posting to escalate debate into arguments. They are my thoughts given to me, I believe, by the Holy Spirit. And it is not that I'm not open to debate, it is you. Your entire post above is an attempt to shut me up, or at the least get me to mellow out in saying that which I believe. 

I seriously doubt that Synopsis thinks that God actually said the earth is really a footstool. Yet he and I not only carry on our conversations with respect to each other but with, "REAL LOVE", from a , "REAL GOD". He is allowed to think what he wants, and so am I. I could name a few others here that likewise disagree vehemently with what I say and yet are dear friends of mine. One is even a Doctor of Science. So your claim about my intentions are provably wrong. 

There is only one reason to stop a debate and that is when someone goes from debating to arguing. When the subject at hand has gone on to the point that nothing is being gained from either side. You mentioned before about how that I asked for my, "One Garden", thread to be locked. And I suppose that deserves some explanation. 

That thread was given to me by Holy Spirit inspiration. It was about one specific subject, that being the manner in which Ancient witchcraft has become what is called today, Science. I managed to say all that the Holy Spirit gave me. So when Bot came into it with his assertions that  Jesus in not God, I felt that was hindering the message of the thread and taking away from something as serious as Holy Spirit inspiration. So I asked that it be locked. 

Adam, in all his wonderful wisdom concluded what my issue was and rightfully suggested that another thread be started in the same line of thought that Bot went with. And within minutes Markinsa did just that. As you have surely seen, I have not posted in that thread because I find the denial of Jesus as God and the denial of the Holy Spirit as God an extraordinarily dangerous place to be.  So unlike you and Bot I respect your decisions to post as you like without my interference. 

I have made no threats, nor have I condemned anyone, I'm sure that someone in the staff here will be happy to explain to you that quoting scripture is NOT me making any threats. I suspect that the real person you have issue with here is not me but God. But, alas, you don't know how to take your issues up with him so you attack me. It's all goooooood I'ma big boy and I can take it. And send you much prayers and love in the process.

Have fun, but know that you

do not fool everyone.

Believe me, I have fun EVERYDAY. And no amount of insulting my disabilities or my faith is going to stop me from having fun. Nor is it going to stop me from posting that which I believe. So like Bot and some others may I suggest that you simply put me on ignore.  It only seems to me that would be best for you. And it would stop you from having to be FORCED to read my thoughts about the 

ONE TRUE GOD THE FATHER

AND

HIS ONLY SON 

JESUS CHRIST

BORN OF THE VIRGIN MARY 

BURIED IN A TOMB 

BUY THE 

HOLY SPIRIT

:hug::wub: All the Love of God to you :wub::hug:

ONE TRUE GOD THE FATHER

AND

HIS ONLY SON 

JESUS CHRIST

BORN OF THE VIRGIN MARY 

The father and his only begotten son Jesus christ… were not both born of the virgin Mary.

Thought Pilate washed his hands of the matter…?

BURIED IN A TOMB 

BUY THE 

HOLY SPIRIT

God’s active force, the same Holy Spirit (active force), which overshadowed Mary when transforming Jesus from his heavenly position to her womb, that’s right..! There is no third being making up a trinity god head. Galatians 1:1― Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;) (KJV)

PS. I made my font a little larger, sorry you’re having vision trouble.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2