Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Now Setting New IQD Rate...New UN Rate, 15th.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Nothing here varified.

Treat this as a rumor.

Your opine.

12 Sep 2017  Judy Byinton...

1. Yesterday Iraq was setting their new Dinar rate on the CBI, and would publish it in tomorrow’s Gazette, Sept. 13.

2. Today Sept. 12 Iraq, Kuwait, Saudia Arabia, Jordan and China came into New York for meetings at the UN. Iraq was scheduled to speak on Thurs. Sept. 14.

3. Today Sept. 12 in Florida they were making great moves to reopen exchange centers.

4. Last night Sept. 11 the Zim was heavily trading in international markets.

5. They will have the highest negotiable exchange rates at the 7,430 redemption centers.

6. Currency operational rates were scheduled to show up tonight or tomorrow at the UN.

7. All currencies will go at once.

8. There were six or seven very large private exchanges that took place last week.

9. SKRs would be liquid when we get the 800#s.

10. There was a good chance this could go after midnight EDT tonight, or within the next 24 to 36 hours.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

How can you NOT take this Benny guy serious?? Right?? Called the Fake News Show and first box is soliciting donations. Learned everything he knows from RayRen and Tony. This is all legit....except for the stuff that follows "Luigi says......" :lol:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

After Mosul

As the battle to recapture the Iraqi city of Mosul draws to a close, Barzani said victory is incomplete without a political reconciliation plan.

He accused the Iraqi government of failing to prepare a post-battle political, security and governance plan.

"I warned if you are not going to have this political plan, the situation will reverse."

He said a high-level committee formed by the Kurdish region, the Baghdad government and a US-led military coalition to help Mosul leaders rebuild the city had never convened.

"I have big concerns about the situation in Mosul and about post-liberation, because the end of ISIL in Mosul doesn’t mean the end of ISIL. Those factors, the environment that brought it into Mosul, have not [changed]."

"I have a big concern about the future of the area. I hope I will be wrong."

And where is proof of any of this.  It has always amazed me that no one can ever get a copy of the gazette for proof anything was published and the only time anyone can read arabic is when some great piece of rv news scrolla across someones iraqi tv.....

This is all such bs it almost is not even funny anymore.  12 years later same old shiite. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1