Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tonight At Midnight...The Release.

Luigi1

Luigi says...
Tuesday night RV alert. Tilton calls it.
Not verified. Your opine.

From Philip Tilton: Tonight at Midnight is meant to be the Release of our RV and Iraq is now International and will be recognised tomorrow in the US - as Far as we know the RV is Here and WE PRAY THIS IS THE TRUTH Abadi's message was received at the pentagon as well as Reno that iraq is going international tomorrow we move from tragedy to prosperity TONIGHT......TUESDAYS COMING.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

here's another article related to the above...

Compiled 12:30 am EDT 12 Sept. 2017 by Judy Byington,
A. Sept. 11 2017 Tilton Conference Call Tank, Mike, Smarty, Pamela, Mike T:

***removed link***
1. We know that the money is in the accounts.
2. They are getting ready to give instructions and let it out.
3. The CBI website shows that they are Basil 2 and Basil 3 compliant.
4. We are there.

Edited by Markinsa
See forum rules
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

45 minutes ago, mad asafrog said:

Have to ask ,not being from America so excuse me if it sounds dumb 

why does Reno seem to come up in so any of these 'Rv today' story's 

went there many years ago didn't look like a financial hub to me

Reno must be the vacation summer home of Madam Wu.

She must have her $Trillions in currency & gild bullion stuffed under mattress.

That may explain her back problems.

There simply is no other explanation.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, mad asafrog said:

Have to ask ... why does Reno seem to come up in so any of these 'Rv today' stories ...?

Way back when, convicted scammer and thief, TNT Tony Renfrow used to tell his followers that Reno would be the center of the IQD RV world. He once told a story about a back alley dealer in Reno who was scamming folks with SKR (safe keeping receipts) when Super Tony jumped in and saved all the little innocents from losing their IQD. Reno has stuck with the likes of RayRen, TerryK, Okie Oilman who perpetuate that 'intel' and has become synonymous as a RV joke.  Kinda like the Chinese elders. :lol:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Wasn't it Luigi saying just yesterday that the banking needs to be cleaned up before anything happens? His information is all over the place. Making it very difficult to believe anything he says.

Luigi is not really saying anything at all murd, he just brings over rumors from other sites for our entertainment is all.

pp

• Upvote 6

Several years back a buddy of mine got involved with these yoyos from the GET team. They sucked him in and when they realized that he had drunk the cool aid he got a call from a smooth talker named Leo Renault. Well, Leo lived in Reno. He actually invited my buddy out there to have a meeting, promising him he was going to become a 1 percenter. He took him to his house which was nothing fancy considering this guy claimed to be able to make my buddy a billionaire, opened up his safe and showed him stacks of money. he never let my buddy get close enough to touch a stack so he couldn't say for sure if it was real or just a hundred dollar bill on a stack of neatly cut paper. Well my wife, the ultimate skeptic, got the mans name and did a google search on him. She pulled up an address in Reno and when I asked my buddy, he said that was the address of the house that Leo took him too. The house was in foreclosure, Leo Renault, his real name, had been the subject of a lawsuit and was banned from any kind of business dealings as a money lender and things of that nature. Long story short, he tried to scam 150,000 dollars from one of my family members when he found out that he was looking for seed capital to fund an alternative energy project. He promised 5,000,000 but he needed 150K up front. It didn't even come close to passing the sniff test so it never happened but I'm pretty sure this Leo Renault guy was running a group of these mlmers out of Reno and trying to get peoples dollars or dinars. Once my wife showed my buddy all the dirt she found on him with a simple google search He felt pretty foolish and ceased all interactions with that guy. I think Reno is a breeding ground for these mouth breathing Morons, to coin a phrase from ten years later.

• Upvote 5