Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GEO-ENGINEERED HURRICANES

I know it seemed pretty unlikely to me that these massive, record breaking hurricanes should be hitting the US in rapid succession right now, so maybe that thought had occurred to you too.   I'd heard that scientists know how to manipulate weather, but I didn't know details and I didn't really understand what the reason behind doing this might be.  This is a terrific video on it that I just found today.  It explains that they've been modifying weather for 50 years and even showed some of the patents for the process.  They found by seeding storms with chemicals they can lessen or dissipate them, which explains why the US hasn't had any big hurricanes for so many years while the rest of the world has.  It also finally gives a good explanation for chemtrails.  He theorizes that right now, that those in charge are manufacturing  these storms to distract people from realizing that things are really falling apart.  They use microwaves and such to amplify the weather patterns to create these massive hurricanes.  It gives details but it is also easy to understand.

Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

I read a sci fi book years ago about a hotshot pilot who successfully "bombed" tornados.

theroy was the explosion would disrupt the updraft & subsequent Coriolis force and the tornado disappeared.

i wonder if a GBU-43/B would have an effect on a hurricane while the eye is still relatively small.

maybe 4 or 5 GBU-43/B at once?

thoughts anyone?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Muleslayer said:

Never saw the movie!

if it works in Hollywood it must be true!

:eek: :eek:  :eek: :eek:   Whaaaaat????

I had not seen them either until a shift partner brought them up on Netflixs. From around midnight to 4 the plant was very quiet and to stay awake we would watch movies.

Yes the Sharknado series is very dumb but it is entertaining at the same time. I would not go to the movies but I would watch it on Netflixs. 

I believe it was about 11 years ago when the US had 3 hurricanes hit the mainland.......perhaps all in FL.  That year the global warming crew were warning us all that it would only get worse every year.....fast forward to this year........first hurricanes to hit the US in 11 years...

This stuff just happens.......I don't doubt everyone is trying to figure out how to control the weather........that would be more deadly than all the nukes every where......I just doubt anyone is there yet.....JMO.........CL

• Upvote 1