Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Over $1000 Billion of Iraq oil profits embezzled by Mullah, Maliki

tigergorzow

Over $1000 Billion of Iraq oil profits embezzled by Mullah, Maliki (Reads Like 1 Trillion Dollars.....:mellow:)

September 08 2017 12:06 AM

Recently, former prime minister Ayad Allawi expressed his concerns over the loss of over 1000 billion US dollars of Iraqi oil profits during the last 13 years.

Analysts say that these concerns are critical as Iraqis are currently suffering from severe poverty, displacement and infrastructure destruction by the ongoing war against ISIS terrorists.

These concerns were even deepened as some pointed that other Iraqi resources' profits will add to this number to increase to at least 1500 billion US dollars.

Image1_920178028815221790.png

Who stole Iraq's wealth

Until now, Iraqi authorities haven't done any conceivable efforts to investigate the circumstances that led to the loss of these huge sums of Iraq's wealth, especially as Iraq's debts have reached over 124 billion dollars.

Activists have also wondered, why Iraqi authorities didn’t take any actions against the most powerful man in Iraq in this period, the former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki.

They also asserted that Nouri al-Maliki was not the only complicit in these crimes as many local and foreign powers are also guilty and still operate in their same positions and posts throughout Iraq.

Image1_9201780326639468818.png

3 criminal factions

According to political activists the main factions that led these crimes is the former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki, whose sectarian rule and corruption were responsible for the loss of most Iraq's wealth, the dramatic rise in Iraq's debts and the surrender of northern Iraq's governorates in the hands of ISIS terrorists, whom destruction to the country's infrastructure will cost billions of dollars and many years to repair.

The second faction responsible for Iraq's tragedy is Mullah's regime's henchmen led by its top terrorist general Qasem Soleimani, who many argue is the true leader of Iraq.

Mullah's regime also spread its puppets and agents throughout the Iraqi government, to insure its profits and gains of the the country's wealth and resources.

The third faction are Iraqi internal factions who grew in power during Maliki's rule to Iraq, as they are also occupying many posts and positions in the Iraqi government, these corrupt officials systematically steal Iraq's wealth and resources to their own personal gains.

Image1_9201780440724887955.png

Stealing Iraq's future

Allawi's words and concerns rang many echoes in the Iraqi political scene as he said that with these corrupt factions ruling the country, Iraq has no future.

He added that these numbers reveal the true colors and greed of these corrupt entities, who did not only stop at stealing Iraq's past and present, but also its future.

Image1_9201780530874405310.png

Allawi asserted that with these "mafias" existence that are protected by top officials in the Iraqi government, the country will not have a proper future but with a thorough  reforms revolution to topple these corrupt entities and bring honest patriotic figures to lead Iraq to a better future.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/16653/Over-1000-Billion-of-Iraq-oil-profits-embezzled-by-Mullah-Maliki

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

According to political activists the main factions that led these crimes is the former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki, whose sectarian rule and corruption were responsible for the loss of most Iraq 's wealth, the dramatic rise in Iraq's debts and the surrender of northern Iraq's governorates in the hands of ISIS terrorists, whom destruction to the country's infrastructure will cost billions of dollars and many years to repair.

The second faction responsible for Iraq's tragedy is Mullah's regime's henchmen led by its top terrorist general Qasem Soleimani, who many argue is the true leader of Iraq. Mullah's regime also spread its puppets and agents throughout the Iraqi government, to insure its profits and gains of the the country's wealth and resources.

The third faction are Iraqi internal factions who grew in power during Maliki's rule to Iraq, as they are also occupying many posts and positions in the Iraqi government, these corrupt officials systematically steal Iraq's wealth and resources to their own personal gains.

Looks like the "play book" (if there is one) is beginning to reveal the top three objectives:

1. Eliminate Nouri al-Maliki.
  2. Eliminate Qasem Soleimani along with all the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (IRGC). It is interesting to note that Soleimani has had service of the IRGC since 1979 around the time when the Shah of Iran was deposed and since became the commander of the Qud forces in 1998. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qasem_Soleimani
  3. Eliminate everybody else associated with Nouri al-Maliki and Qasem Soleimani.

Imagine a whooping 1 trillion USD that could be as high as 1.5 trillion USD worth of corruption. Pretty sure ole Maliki will be after hot and heavy once ISIS controlled areas are fully retaken in Iraq!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Yep! Change is a comin"!!!

Round 'em up!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 9

Thanks tiger, a super day out to you bro. :tiphat:

You know, I know, we know, iraq knows, the world knows that these guys are a bunch of thieves, the noose is tightening DV and their days are numbered. More and more articles coming out about who stole Iraq's wealth. :reading-newspaper:

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Boozer said:

News Flash..  Maliki its just a" Matter", Clinton 101, he walks a free man, don't even try to check his e-mails, he wiped them with a Hillarious cloth, Comey will have your exoneration letter before your questioned . :butt-kicking:

Let us not forget DONALD TRUMP and his entire family in bed with PUTIN/RUSSIANS! MOST un-American.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 27

14 minutes ago, Barbara020548 said:

Let us not forget DONALD TRUMP and his entire family in bed with PUTIN/RUSSIANS! MOST un-American.

President Trump is NOT in bed with Putin, you watch to much CNN. Talk about Un American, can you say Democrats, OBAMA ! the sad part is I'm a Democrat 

Edited by Boozer
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Barbara020548 said:

After a year of investigation and a continued Democrat laden Special Counsel they still have come up with.....you guessed it....NOTHING! Talk about extreme vetting. Trump has been the most extremely vetted citizen in the history of the US, not to mention President. And they still have NOTHING! NOTHING!  Imagine how hard they are digging. Imagine how many angles they are investigating and how many people they are dragging through the mud just to bring Trump down. The best investigative minds money can buy on the Left and still NOTHING!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

If, I did not get negative feedback on this subject/TRUMP, I would not feel like a real American. I say with PRIDE, to be a card carrying Democrat/Progressive. I have many friends and soroity sister who are Rebuplicans. However, I would not call any of them COMMUNIST-SYMPATHIZER(S). To disagree idologically, is to be American. I would and  DO call DONALD TRUMP a COMMUNIST-SYMPATHIZER.  He rather bash his own country, than to SAY or DO aything against PUTIN/RUSSIA. As I stated before, DONALD TRUMP is a COMMUNIST-SYMPATHIZER. Thank you for the title Mr. Nope, whatever that is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 18

$3M a year salary x 8 years he was PM doesn't equal his $50B net worth in 2015. This is how he keeps his neck out of a noose. Payoffs and deep pockets. ;)

http://ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2013/5/govt2181.htm

Iraqi PM earns the highest annual salary in the world  6.5.2013 

govt2181.jpg
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. Photo: AFP   See Related Articles

While Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki salary is up to 3 million$ per year, Kurdistan president earns 4.8 million$ per year.

May 6, 2013

BAGHDAD,— A study conducted by a European university revealed that Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki earns the highest annual salary of all the presidents and kings of the world, while his Egyptian counterpart Mohamed Morsi earns the lowest salary.

According to the study, conducted at the International University of Brussels in Belgium for salaries and property of kings and heads of the world, “ statistics showed that the total salaries of Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki is up to 3 million$ per year,” stressing that “it is the highest in the world among the kings , presidents and prime ministers “.

http://waarmedia.com/english/maliki-among-10-richest-people-in-world/

Maliki among 10 richest people in world

Date: 2015/03/03 - 7:17 PM

Maliki among 10 richest people in world

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s wealth is estimated at $50 billion, the US magazine Forbes said.

The magazine has published the list of world’s ten wealthiest men in the world in 2015 with Maliki occupying the fifth place.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Barbara020548 said:

Another example of a lame lefty. support your President.  He's trying to protect us and make America Great Again.  People like you are just in the way.

Edited by Rockymtnhi
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

56 minutes ago, Barbara020548 said:

If, I did not get negative feedback on this subject/TRUMP, I would not feel like a real American. I say with PRIDE, to be a card carrying Democrat/Progressive. I have many friends and soroity sister who are Rebuplicans. However, I would not call any of them COMMUNIST-SYMPATHIZER(S). To disagree idologically, is to be American. I would and  DO call DONALD TRUMP a COMMUNIST-SYMPATHIZER.  He rather bash his own country, than to SAY or DO aything against PUTIN/RUSSIA. As I stated before, DONALD TRUMP is a COMMUNIST-SYMPATHIZER. Thank you for the title Mr. Nope, whatever that is.

Yeah that idiot Trump, remember when he sold off all that Uranium to the Russians then pocketed 130M, oh wait....that was someone else. Ok there was that time he raised hundreds of millions for the victims in Haiti and just built 6 homes and put the millions in his pocket or his charity, oh damn...sorry that was someone else. I will try to find proof of that Russian/Trump connection you claimed and post it as soon as I can, Iraq may RV first though....

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Barbara020548 said:

Hi Barbara.  Of course we can disagree ideologically, as Americans.  But, we can also, agree with like-minded ideologues... hence "taking sides".  Just remember, that one side is going to be correct, while the other side will be wrong... as ideologies can be "proven" one way or the other, as they relate to a philosophical base of reasoning... and further, as they may validate or conflict, in their context of such. There is seldom, if ever, any equivalences in opposing ideologies... so a base premise must always be applied in order to discover the TRUTH.  Often then, the correct side, is more quickly proven...

Here, in the US... we have firm, reasoned philosophical documents, the Declaration and the Constitution... that default to Individual rights and protections, ahead of any Collective ones.   You may be a Progressive, however you choose to define that... but, as any of your Collectivist views (if you subscribe to such) infringe or impose on an Individuals' rights and values, you will be deemed an enemy of the Constitution, to be defended against.  Remember, the Collectivist mandate REQUIRES an Individual's participation... but an Individual, only requires his own.  So then, Individualism, almost by definition... can NEVER impose upon another.  Such an ideology is most often associated with Conservatism... of which I am a proud member.  YOU, will never have anything to fear from ME!

You have strong convictions about President Trump, but it is hard for anyone to genuinely comment about them without knowing your ideological reasoning.  I know what a Democrat is from a political perspective.  But not all Democrats are Progressives.  Perhaps you could be a little more specific as to your Progressive definition...  I, for one, would like to know whether your views support the Individual Default, or the Collectivist Perspective (Mandate).  Thanks, in advance!

Jax

• Upvote 5