Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 9-13-2017

TexasGranny

Good Day Mr. Montana,

Some what unrelated, but yet potentially very related to a potential change in the value of the IQD is the Equifax hack, potentially affecting most Americans.  (143 million or more)

I don't believe this is very well reported at this point in time and wondered if you had any thoughts on this.......??....(perhaps a plan "B")

I would hate for anyone here to have struggled thru this adventure, for any period of time..., only to exchange, and then see the gains disappear....

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/11/technology/equifax-identity-theft/index.html

.......just thought this is the one thread everyone reads, and perhaps you would like to make some comments.

Thanks ......CL

BTW.....Packers looked pretty good in the second half.....!!

• Upvote 2

Has anybody noticed how the updates have become far and few. I don'tthink this thing Iis going to fly. I wish like all of yourIit would but I'm a realist. All the bull  $#!+  that'sbrought on here Iis for profit. Get real. I just left the wonderful middle sand box, and I'velearned Iit'snotgoing to happen. They are changing currency. Which imI'msure you know it makes this toilet paper worthless. F. The middle east for more reasons than currency

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Texas Granny I hope you are ok and determined to rebuild and survive.

Adam, with the article on this sight regarding the looming 9/25/17 referendum on Kurdistans secession from Iraq. Plus a few counter articles saying it would be a financial relief on the coffers of the GOI should they bolt. Coupled with the Barzani is working his hand in this poker game real hard to get a definitive essence of  HCL and if we do this you give us 17 or 20% back, pay all salaries yada yada and if you do that not pay us what is owed we just declare our independence and thats it. What would a independent Kurdistan mean to our hopes and dreams to retire via nice RV? Do you still believe they will never separate ?

• Upvote 2

• kcw locked this topic