Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump ends 'Dreamers' program, leaving fate of 800,000 uncertain

Trump terminates Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which protects migrants from deportation, a move that Obama called ‘cruel’ and ‘wrong’

Sabrina Siddiqui in Washington

Tuesday 5 September 2017 16.03 BST

3500.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=0e9dc5df70f2a572652b486b9963b961
People demonstrate in favor of the Daca program at a rally in New York City.
Photograph: Joe Penney/Reuters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/05/donald-trump-dreamers-program-young-immigrants

The real story here is that O wrote an executive order to accomplish this.  The Constitution clearly states that only Congress can create an event like this.  O could'nt get Congress to act on this so he just did it himself.  This was one on many laws he broke with his EO's. Rule of Law is supposed to be the law of the land.......and he broke the law with his pen.

So what is/was DACA

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors, to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kids....young kids, were put on trains and shipped off to America so they could have a better life.  Imagine parents just sending a kid away with just that hope.....who knows what might have happened to many of them???

Of course then the cry went out.......oh these poor kids without their parents........so....... 800,000 kids had 2 parents opted into the program as well.......Khum Bye YA....moment

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why???......should be pretty obvious........increase the voting base for the left, both now, and in the future.

Research it for yourself.......this is how the Swamp/sewer works, and why it needs to be drained.....

Trump was smart in giving Congress 6 months to pass a bill on this, but  I doubt the do nothing Establishment government will get anything done on this either........JMO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The real story here is that O wrote an executive order to accomplish this.  The Constitution clearly states that only Congress can create an event like this.  O could'nt get Congress to act on this so he just did it himself.  This was one on many laws he broke with his EO's. Rule of Law is supposed to be the law of the land.......and he broke the law with his pen.

So what is/was DACA

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors, to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kids....young kids, were put on trains and shipped off to America so they could have a better life.  Imagine parents just sending a kid away with just that hope.....who knows what might have happened to many of them???

Of course then the cry went out.......oh these poor kids without their parents........so....... 800,000 kids had 2 parents opted into the program as well.......Khum Bye YA....moment

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why???......should be pretty obvious........increase the voting base for the left, both now, and in the future.

Research it for yourself.......this is how the Swamp/sewer works, and why it needs to be drained.....

Trump was smart in giving Congress 6 months to pass a bill on this, but  I doubt the do nothing Establishment government will get anything done on this either........JMO

Great summary Coorslite21! The Republicans are spineless politicians and I agree with you, they will probably not do anything. However, Trump is giving himself political cover by following the true letter of the law (the Constitution) and making Congress right this situation.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

All of these So Called "Dreamers" have had years to take the steps to work through the legal process and Became "LEGAL" American Citizens....Yet they made no such effort, They protest, riot, Fly the Mexican Flag and spit on the American Flag. They demand benefits they have never earned or paid into, demand free Tuition to colleges they can't even learn the English language to attend....Send them all packing, Enforce Labor Laws that have been on the books for 40 some years......Fine Employers for hiring them to start with. cut off Welfare, SS and they will go home of turn to a life of Crime where they stand the chance of getting shot and even worse...Shot dead.

Way the hell past time to get this Once Proud Country back on the right track.

Go Ahead.......Liberals, ask me how I really feel.......B/A and Shabs, I will be patiently waiting.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

They're not going to deport these kids, their going to be given the chance to become US citizens, there going to be given the chance to do it legally.  The media is causing the ruckus.

Their parents broke the law no doubt about it,  they are not the victims, America is the victim.

The media wants to make the leaders who want to enforce the law the bad guys.  I'm tired of the liberals creating agency after agency, giving away my hard earned money to illegals that break the law.  "Gimme gimme" is their trademark. 

• Upvote 9

Trump ended DACA true but that is only part of the story. Please tell all of the story if you are going to post. Trump gave Congress 6 months to fix DACA and codify it into law. We had a former President enact immigration to which Trump was vilified for. (recall the so-called travel ban) Now people want to say he cannot cancel this particular EO. Complete horse manure. A future President can rescind any EO they wish. Congress can block any EO put forth by the President. I will never be sorry for wanting legal immigration instead of someone promoting it is okay to enter and reside long-term in this country illegally on the path to citizenship. Constitutional rights only apply to citizens of the USA and I hope he stops anchor babies as well.  People like to espouse Europe as the moral high ground but didn't Merkel in the not too distant past say it was a mistake to take in all the refugees which 90% of them are not. No to amnesty.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 8

20 hours ago, Theseus said:

Trump ended DACA true but that is only part of the story. Please tell all of the story if you are going to post. Trump gave Congress 6 months to fix DACA and codify it into law. We had a former President enact immigration to which Trump was vilified for. (recall the so-called travel ban) Now people want to say he cannot cancel this particular EO. Complete horse manure. A future President can rescind any EO they wish. Congress can block any EO put forth by the President. I will never be sorry for wanting legal immigration instead of someone promoting it is okay to enter and reside long-term in this country illegally on the path to citizenship. Constitutional rights only apply to citizens of the USA and I hope he stops anchor babies as well.  People like to espouse Europe as the moral high ground but didn't Merkel in the not too distant past say it was a mistake to take in all the refugees which 90% of them are not. No to amnesty.

Sorry sir.

this ain't paul Harvey's "the rest of the story"

this is a foreigner who thinks it is good to regurgitate crap from a flaming liberal "rag".

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I've immigrated to another country before.  I speak from experience.  I've suffered from the slow moving cogs of a government who puts certain groups on the back burner in favor of others.  But I stuck with it and finished the process LEGALLY.  When my marriage ended so did my LEGAL immigration status and I left the country, my child, my family, my friends, my dogs and ALL of my personal belongings I couldn't pack in 2 suitcases behind me. I didn't protest the government and try to find ways to circumvent the LAW.  I didn't claim rights I didn't have.  I didn't receive support from the government which I didn't work for and I paid my LEGAL taxes. I cried out to God many times "WHY!"  I shed more tears and suffered extreme anguish for what I had lost than I can even imagine.  I then followed the LAWS to get back what I had a LEGAL right to.  My things are gone.  I doubt I will ever see my friends again.  My ex's parents were more father and mother to me than my own blood, but I no longer have any real relationship with them.  But my baby girl is back here in the USA and doing great!

Long story short, I feel bad for for these folks who were sent here against their will or without choice.  They've been GIVEN more than I have or my children and grandchildren will ever have by a government I have paid for, they have paid for and millions of others have paid for.  Why have they not followed the LEGAL PROCESS to become citizens so that they are not in this situation?  If they have been doing so, then give them the chance to finish.  That says to me who wants to be a productive citizen and support the system that has supported them!  For the ones who don't want to do the work, suffer the frustrations and do it the LEGAL way, send them packing!  Will it hurt?  YES!  Is it wrong?  NO!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yup we have lot's of dreamers... They are called Trumpsters and their dream is quickly becoming a nightmare...

B/A

Is that all you got :blink:  :shakehead:...deflect and whine, come on B/A you know your feeling the crunch.  Why can't you liberals just let President Trump enforce the laws.  It's bad enough O simply broke the law when he created this mess.  I don't understand or comprehend the ignorance of why liberals are being blinded about facts.  It all boils down to a vote.  Lose the dreamers, they lose the vote. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Dreamers gather in Seattle and New York as attorneys general announce lawsuit over administration’s move to end program

Joanna Walters in New York

Wednesday 6 September 2017 23.51 BST

4554.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=bb66e393c9211fb57cd423abc9a00c52
Faride Cuevas, second from right, a Dreamer, talks to reporters in Seattle, as the Washington attorney general, Bob Ferguson, right, and two other DACA participants look on.
Photograph: Ted S Warren/AP

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/06/daca-states-lawsuit-trump-dreamers-immigration

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

Dreamers gather in Seattle and New York as attorneys general announce lawsuit over administration’s move to end program

Joanna Walters in New York

Wednesday 6 September 2017 23.51 BST

4554.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=bb66e393c9211fb57cd423abc9a00c52
Faride Cuevas, second from right, a Dreamer, talks to reporters in Seattle, as the Washington attorney general, Bob Ferguson, right, and two other DACA participants look on.
Photograph: Ted S Warren/AP

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/06/daca-states-lawsuit-trump-dreamers-immigration

Why are they gathering thought they came here to work and go to school. Lazy bums, get back to school and work quit congregating. You think this is a Catholic Church or something! /s

4 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Is that all you got :blink:  :shakehead:...deflect and whine, come on B/A you know your feeling the crunch.  Why can't you liberals just let President Trump enforce the laws.  It's bad enough O simply broke the law when he created this mess.  I don't understand or comprehend the ignorance of why liberals are being blinded about facts.  It all boils down to a vote.  Lose the dreamers, they lose the vote. 

I don't mind him enforcing laws, I just don't like him breaking them... It's funny how folks on the right call everyone whiners and snowflakes, but it seems they are the ones who whine the most and melt like snowflakes with worry of losing their county... Give it up, we don't live in the 19th century anymore... Remember those who said the car was a passing fade? Those who said they would never pay to watch television? The world keeps moving, it's the whiners and complainers who get left behind... So go get on your horse and ride over to Radio Shack and get a government box for your TV and keep whining how the world is a strange new place...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

15 hours ago, tjokie said:

I've immigrated to another country before.  I speak from experience.  I've suffered from the slow moving cogs of a government who puts certain groups on the back burner in favor of others.  But I stuck with it and finished the process LEGALLY.  When my marriage ended so did my LEGAL immigration status and I left the country, my child, my family, my friends, my dogs and ALL of my personal belongings I couldn't pack in 2 suitcases behind me. I didn't protest the government and try to find ways to circumvent the LAW.  I didn't claim rights I didn't have.  I didn't receive support system" rel="">support from the government which I didn't work for and I paid my LEGAL taxes. I cried out to God many times "WHY!"  I shed more tears and suffered extreme anguish for what I had lost than I can even imagine.  I then followed the LAWS to get back what I had a LEGAL right to.  My things are gone.  I doubt I will ever see my friends again.  My ex's parents were more father and mother to me than my own blood, but I no longer have any real relationship with them.  But my baby girl is back here in the USA and doing great!

Long story short, I feel bad for for these folks who were sent here against their will or without choice.  They've been GIVEN more than I have or my children and grandchildren will ever have by a government I have paid for, they have paid for and millions of others have paid for.  Why have they not followed the LEGAL PROCESS to become citizens so that they are not in this situation?  If they have been doing so, then give them the chance to finish.  That says to me who wants to be a productive citizen and support system" rel="">support the system that has supported them!  For the ones who don't want to do the work, suffer the frustrations and do it the LEGAL way, send them packing!  Will it hurt?  YES!  Is it wrong?  NO!

I am flabbergasted sir. I had no idea.

more power to you!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I don't mind him enforcing laws, I just don't like him breaking them... It's funny how folks on the right call everyone whiners and snowflakes, but it seems they are the ones who whine the most and melt like snowflakes with worry of losing their county... Give it up, we don't live in the 19th century anymore... Remember those who said the car was a passing fade? Those who said they would never pay to watch television? The world keeps moving, it's the whiners and complainers who get left behind... So go get on your horse and ride over to Radio Shack and get a government box for your TV and keep whining how the world is a strange new place...

B/A

Breaking Laws :blink::wacko: ...  you talking about your hero Obummer?

Because I have no idea which law you seem to think Trump has broken.

And there you go deflecting your anger back at someone pointing out facts that fly in the face of your your anti-Trump bias again ...

As you may have noticed (or perhaps you really are that zombified by the lame stream media that you can't see facts when they are presented to you), the left are the whiners and snowflakes ...  You're trying to make people believe that they can't lose their country?  As long as the Rhinos and Democrats keep blocking Trump at every turn, or the CIA removes him a la JFK then that is a very real premise because as the Media is telling you - you have to stop free speech because it's a hate crime ... and then they'll need to take away your guns and other freedoms and then ... boom!! you're in a FEMA camp wondering how you got there, and why is the government controlling every aspect of your life!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

What is a "passing fade" is that like Moochelle's bbq ribs she tells everyone else not to eat but eats them every chance she gets, they pass in front of her and fade into existence?

• Upvote 1

On 9/7/2017 at 6:12 AM, tjokie said:

I've immigrated to another country before.  I speak from experience.  I've suffered from the slow moving cogs of a government who puts certain groups on the back burner in favor of others.  But I stuck with it and finished the process LEGALLY.  When my marriage ended so did my LEGAL immigration status and I left the country, my child, my family, my friends, my dogs and ALL of my personal belongings I couldn't pack in 2 suitcases behind me. I didn't protest the government and try to find ways to circumvent the LAW.  I didn't claim rights I didn't have.  I didn't receive support system" rel="">support from the government which I didn't work for and I paid my LEGAL taxes. I cried out to God many times "WHY!"  I shed more tears and suffered extreme anguish for what I had lost than I can even imagine.  I then followed the LAWS to get back what I had a LEGAL right to.  My things are gone.  I doubt I will ever see my friends again.  My ex's parents were more father and mother to me than my own blood, but I no longer have any real relationship with them.  But my baby girl is back here in the USA and doing great!

Long story short, I feel bad for for these folks who were sent here against their will or without choice.  They've been GIVEN more than I have or my children and grandchildren will ever have by a government I have paid for, they have paid for and millions of others have paid for.  Why have they not followed the LEGAL PROCESS to become citizens so that they are not in this situation?  If they have been doing so, then give them the chance to finish.  That says to me who wants to be a productive citizen and support system" rel="">support the system that has supported them!  For the ones who don't want to do the work, suffer the frustrations and do it the LEGAL way, send them packing!  Will it hurt?  YES!  Is it wrong?  NO!

I want to hug you

• Upvote 1

On 9/7/2017 at 2:38 PM, bostonangler said:

Yup we have lot's of dreamers... They are called Trumpsters and their dream is quickly becoming a nightmare...

B/A

You become a nightmare. for your Libturds, Demorats Party because of their people like you soon so called " PARTY" will disappear even as a name. Don't' you see that?

Put your GLASSES you, very old DREAMSTER....:P:rolleyes:.

Edited by huffy2005
  • Upvote 1

You should be very afraid if "we" "trumpsters" as you call us do lose our country. You will be collected up and imprisoned in camps or worse yet forced to work for nothing to pay for the regime that will follow. I won't worry though me and mine will have died defending the USA to protect those rights of everyone. 

• Upvote 4