Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frankie Says A USD Mouthful.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Frank26 says a mouthful of nonsense.

Claims a weaker Dollar will 1 to 1 with the IQD.

The USD only devalued by a mere 2%.

Besides that...the IQD is locked  to the USD.

The IQD may only strengthen to other currencies in float to the USD.

Economics 101, my friend. Not verified. Your opine.

3 Sep 2017  Frank26...

Donald Trump, after he came back from Saudi Arabia, suggested to certain countries that the American dollar is too high in value.

Next thing you know, he lowered the value of the American dollar; which, in our opinion, brought it closer to being one-on-one, on par, with the Iraqi Dinar. It was brilliant.

He also talked with China at the same time.

China, you should do the same thing.

Why?

It might do you good with the Dong.

In my opinion…much is transpiring at a faster speed than we have ever, ever, thought…at a much faster speed than we truly calculated…

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above...

3 Sep 2017 TheRat...

WallStreetGirl:  Right. Sept 21st is the day I was given by a contact I know in Arizona. they have a lot of dinar and were told that it was set to happen on Sept 21st. If this does not come to pass, I will go back to my Arizona contact and find out what happened to stop it or delay it…..I have never brought a date to this board in my 5+ years in the dinar, until now.

Skipper2:  Wallstreet Girl - That daye would coincide with the September Equinox in Iraq - a national holiday ---> https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/iraq/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Come on Davis. I heard in Canada that involves an ice cube and maple syrup while you sit in the back bleachers at a hockey game ???  :D:wacko:

Come one really....Bean, you except us to believe Canuks eat Bananas soaked in maple Syrups while sucking on Ice Cubes in the back bleachers of a hockey game.....Next you are gonna tell us the RV already happened of something.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Hey Newbie...what does this mean for us? You seem to be well informed.

We, the United States of America, are about lose our free ride with the our fake fiat currency as the global currency reserve here soon. The USD will soon have the same value as the IQD alright, but not the way you think. We are going down to third world status soon.  JMHO

• Downvote 2

On 9/4/2017 at 7:50 PM, Karsten said:

Come one really....Bean, you except us to believe Canuks eat Bananas soaked in maple Syrups while sucking on Ice Cubes in the back bleachers of a hockey game.....Next you are gonna tell us the RV already happened of something.

Karsten

Back bleachers ... oh no Karsten ...

On the ice!!!  Or bench

king-khotel-chaju-a-radulov-uvidel-sebja       tumblr_ohpywvHmyp1u1mgryo1_250.gif