Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A source: the region gave the central bank a huge amount

yota691

Yota691, Thank you very much for posting this article, and thanks to everyon who followed with their opinions as to what this really means. 

I certainly can't recollect a factual post like this, historically, speaking. I certainly like timing of it as it may be showing 'The Kurds' Hand', prior to September 25th. I recall a post a week or two in which Delta stated that new notes had been printed since May. I will

look for the link but the amount for printing was I believe $5Mm. The latter number isn't as important itself so much as the timing of the post. If the LD's were printed, it could certainly be possible that the Kurds are finally getting along with Baghdad. I speculate that also because this  post comes after Mattis' recent visit which I believe was done to help prevent the referendum, so we might very much be watching this RV unfold now, with a rate to follow shortly as it would already have to be in place for the latter effort and activities to be taking place.  

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, slb said:

But is it still linked?

I believe you are right.  I don't think it's linked any longer.  I followed these directions, below.  Sounds good, if this man is correct.

8-30-2017  Guest Guru DataSteward  Yesterday I noticed I could no longer get to the "test" website where the exchange rate for USD was 1.2 from clicking Statistics then clicking the "Click here" link from the official website.  I've been a programmer most of my career and cleaning up that type of test code usually means the application is nearing completion.  
1 https://cbi.iq/
2 scroll down to the bottom section where the exchange rate shows 1184
3 on the right side of the same section clicked Statistics
4 then there was a link to click labeled "Click here" which...used to take you to the secondary website where you could navigate to the $1.2 exchange rate.
My guess is you can still get to the secondary website, but my point is they've cleaned up the official site, which tells me it's completed or close to being completed.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I believe you are right.  I don't think it's linked any longer.  I followed these directions, below.  Sounds good, if this man is correct.

8-30-2017  Guest Guru DataSteward  Yesterday I noticed I could no longer get to the "test" website where the exchange rate for USD was 1.2 from clicking Statistics then clicking the "Click here" link from the official website.  I've been a programmer most of my career and cleaning up that type of test code usually means the application is nearing completion.  
1 https://cbi.iq/
2 scroll down to the bottom section where the exchange rate shows 1184
3 on the right side of the same section clicked Statistics
4 then there was a link to click labeled "Click here" which...used to take you to the secondary website where you could navigate to the $1.2 exchange rate.
My guess is you can still get to the secondary website, but my point is they've cleaned up the official site, which tells me it's completed or close to being completed.

Any way we can get this to the rumors section? People are getting missled by other site's pumper BS.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Any way we can get this to the rumors section? People are getting missled by other site's pumper BS.

Sorry, I guess it should go in the rumors section because the man thinks it's close to being completed.   I never thought about the fact that it should go in the rumor section.

Again, sorry.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe all you bashers in here. EVERY ONE OF YOU in nearly every single story from Iraq says, "this is a Huge piece of the puzzle. We're almost there". BUT let someone say they  believe God told them something and BAM! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. 

I think you all need to go back to your prayer thread and keep asking God to make you millionaires. 

Now ya got something to really bash over^_^

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I can't believe all you bashers in here. EVERY ONE OF YOU in nearly every single story from Iraq says, "this is a Huge piece of the puzzle. We're almost there". BUT let someone say they  believe God told them something and BAM! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. 

I think you all need to go back to your prayer thread and keep asking God to make you millionaires. 

Not me

i believe God talks to many

i hope one day he talks to me

but till that day

i will keep trying my best

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't see anywhere anyone bashing a person for there beliefs LDG, not one. I do however see people questioning the thought process behind some comments. If someone said they were getting relavations from there pet turtle would it be acceptable to question said posts ?

I know your belief is strong and I wholly commend you for that, I really do but in all honestly I myself feel some comments, no matter from who are from are a stretch at times.

I never pray to god for money, never. Guidence yes, money no. Some will construe your post as a personal afront to them when in reality I think your post is frustration mostly and not a taunt towards anyone.

Go and relax in the yard with your family, get your daughter to make you a dandilion necklace, or even show her how to make one. Then wear it with pride.   :)

You will feel much better for it.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9

22 hours ago, Floridian said:

Oh no!  Could this be where the damn "float theory" comes in?

Start at 5 cents and then wait another 10 or 15 years for it to get where you want it?  

Arrrrrrg!

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

Navira,

You posted this on the 27th.  " By tuesday u will have been happy, if not happiest,. Later for now."

What happened? I'm not all that happy today.

Example of your frustration Brother. I in no way am being condescending but rather pointing out what you do not realize. The problem that most people are having is that they do not understand the first rule in investing. " DO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO AN INVESTMENT". Negative bashing of a poster who is sharing what they truly believe is not helping anybody. Oh by the way you may have notice that unlike you and your buddy I have not felt the need to negative any of your post. Positive energy draws positive results, Negative energy draws negative results. Law of Attraction. Have a great day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't see anywhere anyone bashing a person for there beliefs LDG, not one. I do however see people questioning the thought process behind some comments. If someone said they were getting relavations from there pet turtle would it be acceptable to question said posts ?

I know your belief is strong and I wholly commend you for that, I really do but in all honestly I myself feel some comments, no matter from who are from are a stretch at times.

I never pray to god for money, never. Guidence yes, money no. Some will construe your post as a personal afront to them when in reality I think your post is frustration mostly and not a taunt towards anyone.

Go and relax in the yard with your family, get your daugter to make you a dandilion necklace, or even show her how to make one. Then wear it with pride.   :)

You will feel much better for it.

pp

An EXTREMELY good post. People get too caught up in way too many things that are just not important. Money is one of them. Family is important. Being able to see and hug your children is important. Way too many people can't. I'd rather be broke and have a happy family than be rich and not seeing that. The necklace works for me.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Jmcc said:

An EXTREMELY good post. People get too caught up in way too many things that are just not important. Money is one of them. Family is important. Being able to see and hug your children is important. Way too many people can't. I'd rather be broke and have a happy family than be rich and not seeing that. The necklace works for me.

Thanks Jmcc. I used the dandilion necklace senario because he has a daughter. Many years ago my son made my husband a paper tie. It was red for fathers day. He wore it proudly to work. One fellow bugged him for an extended period till hubby finally asked ** so Larry, what did your son do for you ? **, he replied well nothing, I did'nt want anything. Hubby let out a belly laugh as did everyone around listening.

So I ask everyone reading, who was the winner here ?  {{{ Smile }}}

pp

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, navira45 said:

With 200000 dinars as the limit, the rate is pretty much at .05 cents. When i travel to the Philippines i cant bring more than 10000 dollars, and if i do, i have to fill out a form. Now coming from the Philippines, i cannot bring more than the equivalent of that amount (10000dollars) which is equivalent to no more than 500000 thousand pesos. Rate for 1 dollar to philippines pesos is 51plus pesos. This is controlling the money in n out of the country. Totally agree with LB. As for the rate, it is what it is...0.05 cents...but that is not to say that it will stay that way. If it is allow to float, the rate should increase...and it is not going to take long for it to go up. I know some people are not happy with that rate and some are. As for the post i made bout by tuesday being happy, if not happiest, that was actually directed to someone. If 0.05 cents is not gonna be make u happy, you can wait it out till it gets to where u are comfortable enough for u to cash in. Let us just wait and see for more news. Pray some more. Later.

navira45 thanks for your input:twothumbs:

This is why I believe the rate will be $1:1

- Easiest way to Dedollarize the country

- It will be cheaper to rebuild the country

- Easiest transition to the Iraqi citizen

- Real purchasing power

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

navira45 thanks for your input:twothumbs:

This is why I believe the rate will be $1:1

- Easiest way to Dedollarize the country

- It will be cheaper to rebuild the country

- Easiest transition to the Iraqi citizen

- Real purchasing power

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go $1:1

Yeah!!! What LB said!!! My opinion resembles his opinion!!!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, billjr said:

Example of your frustration Brother. I in no way am being condescending but rather pointing out what you do not realize. The problem that most people are having is that they do not understand the first rule in investing. " DO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO AN INVESTMENT". Negative bashing of a poster who is sharing what they truly believe is not helping anybody. Oh by the way you may have notice that unlike you and your buddy I have not felt the need to negative any of your post. Positive energy draws positive results, Negative energy draws negative results. Law of Attraction. Have a great day.

Man, you are right about me being frustrated with the dinar.  It's been 7 years for me and from what I understand 14 years for others here.  I understand you are not supposed to get emotionally involved with an investment, but here we all are, day after day, checking to see if anything has happened yet.  I would say a lot of us are emotionally involved.  I don't think anyone checks their other investments and constantly reads articles and comments on them to a board full of people, the way we dinar investors do.

As I explained in an earlier post, some people feel that every thought that pops into their head is from God.  I don't think it's right to post for all to see that "God told me this" and when it doesn't happen say "I didn't mean that, I meant something else", and when questioned say I'm tired and you're frustrated and so let's drop it.  This, to me, is utter stupidity and it annoys the hell out of me that anybody would do this.  There are very gullible people in the dinar world that believe everything if someone says it comes from God, and I don't feel it's kind to do this to people.

Maybe you need to re-read the post where I told about knowing many people that think God talks to them and everything they think has to be correct because God told them.  I know that God talks to people, but not like this.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, navira45 said:

Zul, let me ask this question, have u actually travel to the philippines in n out? Have u try bringing money in pesos out of the philippines in the amount equivalent to 10thousand dollars which in this case 500thou pesos depending on the actual exchange rates. 

Navira, yes i've been to the Phillipines...and no, I did not carry that much cash (500k pesos) out of Manila.

By the way....the '50,000 pesos'  was only implemented quite recently (Sept 2016), so maybe we are talking about 2 diff time frame here.

Peace :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Thanks Jmcc. I used the dandilion necklace senario because he has a daughter. Many years ago my son made my husband a paper tie. It was red for fathers day. He wore it proudly to work. One fellow bugged him for an extended period till hubby finally asked ** so Larry, what did your son do for you ? **, he replied well nothing, I did'nt want anything. Hubby let out a belly laugh as did everyone around listening.

So I ask everyone reading, who was the winner here ?  {{{ Smile }}}

pp

Cherished memories like that is not something money can buy. And I would have worn it very proudly myself. I see too many people putting their future in the hands of the dinar. If we win this game, I can pay for my granddaughter's wedding. If we don't, she still wants me to walk her down the aisle. And that to me is awesome. So, yeah, who's winning here?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Man, you are right about me being frustrated with the dinar.  It's been 7 years for me and from what I understand 14 years for others here.  I understand you are not supposed to get emotionally involved with an investment, but here we all are, day after day, checking to see if anything has happened yet.  I would say a lot of us are emotionally involved.  I don't think anyone checks their other investments and constantly reads articles and comments on them to a board full of people, the way we dinar investors do.

As I explained in an earlier post, some people feel that every thought that pops into their head is from God.  I don't think it's right to post for all to see that "God told me this" and when it doesn't happen say "I didn't mean that, I meant something else", and when questioned say I'm tired and you're frustrated and so let's drop it.  This, to me, is utter stupidity and it annoys the hell out of me that anybody would do this.  There are very gullible people in the dinar world that believe everything if someone says it comes from God, and I don't feel it's kind to do this to people.

Maybe you need to re-read the post where I told about knowing many people that think God talks to them and everything they think has to be correct because God told them.  I know that God talks to people, but not like this.

I have been in Dinar coming on 9 years. Joined DV in 2010. sometimes I forget about it for a year and then check back in. Believe I know what a roller coaster ride it can be. A good friend and a wise investor taught me not to get emotionally attached a long time ago. It helped a lot! Lately with a lot of action with the Dinar has brought up the excitement again.  Watching the CBI and the laws being passed the last couple months I got the feeling that we would see this come out in September. I did some due diligence some years ago and saw that Iraq increased value in their currency in the months of April and September. Now whether that is the case this year we will have to wait and see. We all did our part and got in. It is coming.