Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

d. v. powerball pool / mega 8 / 29 8 / 30 /2017

jeepguy

Waiving the $100 Million Requirement

Terms:

1)  Pool(s) is (are) open to identifiable/registered DV MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry, no extended family or friends... or Lopsters, as they are not allowed in the regular forums, and therefore cannot comply with the rules).  

2)  One SET of numbers per ENTRANT per POST per FAMILY (Multiple members in a family may participate under ONE ENTRANT ONLY).  (Please select CASH OPTION when purchasing numbers/ticket).  Annuity tickets will not be disqualified and will be factored accordingly if determined a winner, but our preferred intent is for the lump sum payout.

3)  A DV Member may purchase and post up to ONE ticket for ANOTHER DV Member (except Lopsters), with that member's acknowledgement and consent.

4)  ONE SHARE per entrant of any winnings of the JACKPOT (CASH OPTION!!!) only (Approx. $100 million minimum drawing)

5)  Winning ticket/entrant agrees to share EQUALLY with ALL qualified entrants in this thread.

6)  Qualified entrants must have numbers/entry posted prior to drawing date/time.

7)  Qualified entrants must have a physical ticket to present upon winning, to prove their pledged participation.  HOLD onto your "LOSING" ticket.  Take a picture of your "LOSING" ticket as a possible backup verification.

8)  Winning entrant is responsible for ALL communication with, and coordination of, winning shareholders immediately after the drawing.

9)  ALL winning participants/shareholders agree to respect and abide to the PRIVACY terms of the WINNER.  Disclosure of identity of winning entrant is sole discretion of winner.  This is for the security and safety of all.

10)  Winning shares will be dispersed upon final consensus and WRITTEN AGREEMENT, guaranteeing individual preferences, privacy and security.

11)  By posting your pledged ticket/numbers in the thread(s), YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS POSTED ABOVE.

The following has been added to the rules as of 9/17/2016 to clarify a question about participation:  

poker player  mega number ---- 53 - 56 - 69 - 70 - 73 --- 04 mega ball        power ball number  25 / 33 / 40 / 52 / 68 ---- 09  p.b.                                                  jeepguy mega number --- 02 - 27 - 48 - 59 - 72 ---03 mega ball                 powerball number  03 / 24 / 35 / 51 / 60 ---18 p.b.    

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

jeep, I second your wishes for the folks impacted and those that will be impacted by HARVEY. God Bless.

MM 8/29/17    15    32    52    57    69    MB 01

PB   8/30/17    12    13    47    61    66    PB  20

Good luck, to all my DV Friends on the lottery, I will be going on hurricane harvey duty in south Texas! I will not get to play like I have been in fact I had my numbers for todays drawing but have been so busy, I forgot top enter. they lost anyway! I will try to still play I just dont know what my internet service or even to buy tickets will be like in the Houston Area! well Good Luck and Go RV! Hopefully this will be my last rodeo! :rodeo: :salute:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Good luck, to all my DV Friends on the lottery, I will be going on hurricane harvey duty in south Texas! I will not get to play like I have been in fact I had my numbers for todays drawing but have been so busy, I forgot top enter. they lost anyway! I will try to still play I just dont know what my internet service or even to buy tickets will be like in the Houston Area! well Good Luck and Go RV! Hopefully this will be my last rodeo! :rodeo: :salute:

Artitech... Thank you for your Harvey assistance!!! :salute:  One of us will try to get you covered with a provisional ticket for tonight's drawing!

Jax

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

For Lady Grace, Lady Sarah Belle, Lady Ashley and Daddy Santa

08-10-33-52-62-PB-21

I sent her the numbers, but I did so late and I don't know if Noviceinvestor will be able to post them in time so here are her's

15-22-23-27-57-PB-10

Thanks Scotty...  You both will need to consider the time zone difference in order to give her ample time to post!

For ALL Members Info... LGD has become the official sponsor for NoviceInvestor (from Australia).   She is now a Qualified Participant!!! :bravo:

Welcome aboard, NoviceInvestor... and good luck!!!  :twothumbs:  And good luck to us all!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks Scotty...  You both will need to consider the time zone difference in order to give her ample time to post!

For ALL Members Info... LGD has become the official sponsor for NoviceInvestor (from Australia).   She is now a Qualified Participant!!! :bravo:

Welcome aboard, NoviceInvestor... and good luck!!!  :twothumbs:  And good luck to us all!!!

Thanks my dear Brother, as I've stated in other threads today it was a really rough day for me, but I will give Kate more time from now on. Until then Lord I hope to see you in the Gulch.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

Provisional Ticket for Artitech...

22 - 26 - 35 - 61 - 63  PB 06  :salute:

• Upvote 2