Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI is totally an independent entity. It doesnt depend on anything, just as i said before. It doesnt depend on HCL nor does it depend on Kurdish being independent. If there is even news on Kurdistan going for a vote on independence on Sept 25 next month. I suggest you get ready. I know people will throw in their towels because they think the rv will never going to happen....and Boom....there goes the rv. It wont make it to the end of this month. Pray that iam right. Later.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The CBI is no different than the Federal Reserve of the US.  Neither are government owned, or controlled.  

This is the way of the Central Banking System.  

A group of the very wealthy control all of this and they do so to their own benefit first.  

You can look back at past history and see the moves they have made to maintain control and extend their profits.   

The Fiat currency fiasco they created worldwide in the 70's has run its course and there will soon be a change because all the paper money created world wide has no value other than the faith people have in it and people are starting to lose that faith.  

Change is coming.......just when.....???

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The CBI is no different than the Federal Reserve of the US.  Neither are government owned, or controlled.  

This is the way of the Central Banking System.  

A group of the very wealthy control all of this and they do so to their own benefit first.  

You can look back at past history and see the moves they have made to maintain control and extend their profits.   

The Fiat currency fiasco they created worldwide in the 70's has run its course and there will soon be a change because all the paper money created world wide has no value other than the faith people have in it and people are starting to lose that faith.  

Change is coming.......just when.....???

In a word, BITCOIN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In a word, BITCOIN

Not sure we are in agreement on this one.  Blockchain/bitcoin will make it much more difficult for the PTB to control the world's purse strings.  This is why the US is looking at creating a FEDcoin that will transition from the current USD to that.  If successful they will continue to be the puppet master.  Quite the battle for world financial dominance going on right now .....IMO

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Not sure we are in agreement on this one.  Blockchain/bitcoin will make it much more difficult for the PTB to control the world's purse strings.  This is why the US is looking at creating a FEDcoin that will transition from the current USD to that.  If successful they will continue to be the puppet master.  Quite the battle for world financial dominance going on right now .....IMO

I agree that at this point it seems nearly impossible for the powers-that-be to control Bitcoin. However, I just heard a guy on the radio this week from Silicon Valley talking about possible 1 million dollar coin in 10 years. You and I both know if that happens the central banks of the world and the powers-that-be will use their legal power to take over and control Bitcoin. These people are not going to lose their power to anyone. The benefit for us is to see what is coming that far down the road and invest in it now because once the powers-that-be get their hands on it there will be no more room for-profit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1