Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 August 2017

Adam Montana

Heyyyy… MIKE! MIKE! Guess what day it is?!

:bananacamel: 

That’s right, hummmp dayyyyyyyy!

As exciting as that introduction to the weekly update was :lol: I am going to try to let you down softly. I have nothing bad to report, but the recent site upgrade/update kept me up darn near all night and I’m running on fumes right now - so pardon my brevity, but I’m going to make this one short and sweet. 

(Regarding the site update, I have not had a chance to triple-check for any bugs… please feel free to report them here!)

Something I talked a little bit about last week - Article 140 - is worth revisiting. Iran and Turkey (border countries to Iraq on the Kurdish border, and vital allies in the fight against ISIS or any other embedded terrorist operation/group) seem to be buddying up with Baghdad (Abadi et al) in support of putting a kibosh on the September 25 Kurdish referendum, which is a feeble attempt to move some pieces around their dusty desert chess board.

I have absolutely 0 reasons to think the Kurds will actually get what they say they want out of this “referendum”, but it does give us a date that may be of importance… September 25th.

Related link:

Last week I mentioned the possibility of Iraq being motivated to push the HCL button, and therefore the RV button, in advance of this silly referendum in order to maintain control of Iraq as a whole and of course move forward with the natural process of raising the value of their currency and overall status in the world.

So, could September 25 be a key date? I think it has potential. Not as "the RV date", but rather a deadline that they want to get in front of.

:crossedfingers: 

Here's the weekly Q's (briefly! I'm running later than anticipated):

davis411  

Ok let's start

not dinar related at all

how is your summer

how are our bestest mods summer

just wanted to make sure all is well

ohhh ya and when did you say again the rv was happening 

I forgot to write it down

haha ok

davis for prez and just want to make sure you busy bees are doing ok

davis out of beer

Summer is going great! thank you for asking :)

#davis4prez!

yendor

I received this from the Newsmax newsletter....

The newsletter you posted was about Bitcoin, not dinar.
Bitcoin is a big deal - VIP members, be sure to check out our cryptocurrency section in the VIP area! It's an exciting opportunity :twothumbs:

dwells92250

Adam, 

My question is based on the history of the current Iraqi Dinar in circulation.

A) To the best of your knowledge in what year did reputable "people" begin to view or see the dinar, as a serious investment vehicle? ( For those people who are fairly new to Dinar Vets, I am sure they have never read the caution you have given to readers about how they should approach this investment. It might be helpful if you linked back to the prior comments you have made. )

B ) If you were one of first people to see the serious potential in the dinar, if you don't mind sharing, what was the criteria you used?  (You have probably already answered this before as well, so a link would be fine.) 

I am trying to help a good friend not miss this boat.  Thank you, as always, for your input.

I hate to skip out on an important question like that, but I'm pressed for time and I gave a VERY detailed explanation on those two questions in my book RV intel, which is free for VIP members.

That will have to do for now. Have a great day everyone, and GOOO RRRRVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

- Adam

:tiphat: 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 12

Hi Adam and Admins!

Thank You, Adam, for the upbeat post!

Hope You all are enjoying the rest of Your summer!

Adam mentioned reporting any up grade potential items here. I am logged in under my username. However, I am unable to give +s to the poster and the subsequent participants on the thread do not have a + indexer. I only show a ghosted heart to the right of where the indexer appears. I am experiencing this using my iPad.

Thank You for all Your help and all You do!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ok...can someone put the VIP bitcoin link here...unable to locate...Thug put so many dang cat pics in here.........

Yo Snap ! Yet Another Clown CATastrophe - Who Let The Cats Out ? Who - Who ? :jester:

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

(Regarding the site update, I have not had a chance to triple-check for any bugs… please feel free to report them here!)

The Most Noticable (Frustrating) Thing So Far Is That The Site Is Currently Moving Slower Than The Iraqi Parliament ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

As always, thanks again Adam. 

Adam when I was on vacation I went surfing,  it was really flat and a lot of waiting for a wave. I thought of your illustration of the RV and waiting for the right wave. 

I sure don't like the wait, but the ride is always awesome. 

Looking forward to our soon ride on the RV wave. 

Have a blessed day. 

• Like 1