Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani to Mattis: Referendum will go ahead (*we'll see about that)

With The Mad Dog On The Loose These Dash-holes Are An Endangered Feces ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

US Defense Secretary: "Da'ash" is living his last days in Iraq

24/8/2017 12:00 am 

Confirmed near the announcement of the final victory
Robert Barnes / for the newspaper Arkansas Democrat Gazette *
US Defense Secretary James Matisse said he was confident Iraqi forces backed by the United States would eliminate elements who "cling" to those stuck in their strongholds.
"Today we are calling for action," Matisse told reporters after meeting Iraqi Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abbadi and other leaders of the Iraqi government. "The facts proved that they were unable to stand up to our team in the battle."
Among the speakers was Stephen Townsend, the highest-ranking US commander in Iraq who will finish his current service in early September. "It's a tough battle, but the momentum of our partners' rush," Townsend said.

Matisse had earlier described the terrorists' status as being between pliers that would continue to be crushed on both sides of the Syrian-Iraqi border.
Matisse arrived in Baghdad just hours after President Donald Trump announced his new approach to the war in Afghanistan.
Trump has also vowed to adopt a more aggressive approach to "preaching" in Iraq and Syria, but has yet to announce a strategy far different from his predecessor's strategy.
The senior Pentagon official told agency correspondents before leaving Jordan that the Middle Euphrates Valley (which extends from the western city of Qaim to the eastern city of Deir al-Zour) will be liberated at the same time as the "strikes" on both sides of the valley, Iraq and Syria.

"The gangs that are now in the middle of the forces are continuing the dishes on them, so it is certain that their days are numbered, but they are not over," Matisse said of the terrorist group that invaded the western and northern regions of Iraq in 2014 from Syria and remained in control for more than two years. Just after that will not be soon. " Matisse described the land on which the organization stands as "the last stop for Daish," as he put it.
Unlike the war in Afghanistan, the battle in Iraq has brought more positive lights to the White House. The efforts of the US military, which enabled the Iraqi government to restore the city of Mosul, a stronghold in July, proved that there has been tangible progress on the ground so that the Pentagon is now able to say confidently that the momentum of the battle now in the hands of the Iraqi side.

Brigadier Andrew Croft, the top US Air Force officer in Iraq, says: "Over the past few months, Da'ash has lost most of his ability to control and control his forces.
"Now I'm calling for a weaker coordination than before and it seems more cracked and fragile," Croft said. "I think the right word to describe it now is rudeness."
In Iraq, terrorists are increasingly "isolated" and marginalized, but the problem in Syria is even more murky, despite the loss of territory captured by the group because of the clashes between it and local fighters backed by the United States and Syrian-backed government forces.

The role of the United States in Iraq is in some respects similar to that in Afghanistan, where the basic doctrine is to strengthen local government forces so that they can fight rather than force US troops to fight. This situation does not seem to change in either country. Although the Taleban is the main opposition force in Afghanistan, there has also been a "push" group. In both countries, the US Air Force plays an important role in supporting local forces. The Pentagon also provides assistance and assistance for the development of effective local air forces. The current dominant concern in Iraq is the Kurdish referendum on independence scheduled for Sept. 25, as the United States fears that the vote on independence would derail Iraq's political balance and inflame tensions with Turkey. Urging "On Tuesday, Iraqi troops arrived in the first residential neighborhood of Tal Afar, a town controlled by gangs, on the third day of the city's recovery, but Matisse refused to talk about victory until the Iraqis announced it.

LINK

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, 1lucdog said:

Barzani to Mattis: Referendum will go ahead if 'stronger alternative’ not offered.

An RV could be a stronger alternative.

Go Iraq United 

Go RV

Go stronger alternative  $1:1

Exactly....Laid Back!   Don't ask me why but I like  $3:53:1  That would be a convincing stronger alternative :D

1lucdog:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

14 years now for me [ and wondering if 15 yrs is a possibility ] . . . it's like a " badge of honor " having sweated it out for so long with these monkeys. . . . patience in long term investing was never my strong suit until I entered the realm of " IQD Investment " - - - of courseI I do have my cranky moments  ;)

I suspect its about the same time for me....I have always 'felt' this was going to happen, after all this time i would just like something to actually happen, anything over 10cents and I am outa here like i stole something!!!

Keeping the faith!!

:crossedfingers:

• Upvote 2

Just in case anyone cares about America's  diplomacy here's my opinion based upon my personal studies. Trumps meeting with Kurdistan President went very well post elections. 

~ Kurdistan is more diversified socially and has neighborhoods of different races and nationalities but majority Christian-filled.

America exceeded the world's gdp and became #1 because it's birth is of Christian Values. So why do I say that?, bcz iraqi nwo powers that be- are scared independent Kurdistan will become a thriving Christian country therefore, they have and wish they can overthrow the Kurds which would have happened if the witch was elected but Thank GOD we have a president who stands for truth and justice. Though we may not know all the details of the meetings we can still conclude so far that Trump supports all country presidents who wish the best for their people no matter religion. But over and over Bagdad has been proven to be amongst one of the most SHADY. So Maddog Mattis knows wassup and won't try to persuade the Kurds to not go independent because it has no effect on the rv, the people who are gifting the gold and platinum for the rv are the ones who say when it goes. And I bet Iraqi politicians who are - in favor (majority) of the rv feel 10x more impatient then i. ;)

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

Just in case anyone cares about America's  diplomacy here's my opinion based upon my personal studies. Trumps meeting with Kurdistan President went very well post elections. 

~ Kurdistan is more diversified socially and has neighborhoods of different races and nationalities but majority Christian-filled.

America exceeded the world's gdp and became #1 because it's birth is of Christian Values. So why do I say that?, bcz iraqi nwo powers that be- are scared independent Kurdistan will become a thriving Christian country therefore, they have and wish they can overthrow the Kurds which would have happened if the witch was elected but Thank GOD we have a president who stands for truth and justice. Though we may not know all the details of the meetings we can still conclude so far that Trump supports all country presidents who wish the best for their people no matter religion. But over and over Bagdad has been proven to be amongst one of the most SHADY. So Maddog Mattis knows wassup and won't try to persuade the Kurds to not go independent because it has no effect on the rv, the people who are gifting the gold and platinum for the rv are the ones who say when it goes. And I bet Iraqi politicians who are - in favor (majority) of the rv feel 10x more impatient then i. ;)

Thanks for your thoughts

18 hours ago, willis23 said:

I can't remember what year exactly.  Just remember Adam saying to only buy what you can afford to lose if worst case scenario.  I did that and will keep moving on with other things.  If this does go our way, then more doors will open up for my family.  Hope it works out for everyone and when/if it does, personally help out someone in need.

I'm with you. Money is long gone and I have survived for many years without it. Would be nice to have some return, but if it doesn't happen, I'll keep on keeping on.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

Family lineage from Renfrew. Sure would like to learn more!

Might be worth starting here Integrativedoc. 

They have a free trial at the moment and they also do affordable DNA testing once you get further into it! 

When this pops I would like to have the time and the money to look into my family tree. :calculator:

www.ancestry.co.uk

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scott McD said:

I suspect its about the same time for me....I have always 'felt' this was going to happen, after all this time i would just like something to actually happen, anything over 10cents and I am outa here like i stole something!!!

Keeping the faith!!

:crossedfingers:

I wish they would pull their finger out and get this done   :crossedfingers:

• Upvote 1