Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - They’re Taking Dollar Off The Market !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Viewing A Totaled Eclipse In My Driveway - Hurry Up And Boost Ur Rate Iraq So That I Can Finally Ditch This Piece Of Crap Mitsubishi !

8-21-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...the U.S. dollar was put in to compete against the dinar and then they started printing more dinar so they could artificially keep the price down.  

So they’re reversing that [now].  

They’re taking dollar off the market.  That’s exciting!  …

The most important piece is that Iraq is a "one crop economy"…

they’re trying to get out of this and that’s where the ISX comes in especially if they get on NASDAC.  

They’re trying to get out of this "one crop economy" that’s why it means something to me.

8-21-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  They have said it again and again and again…

”We don’t want to be a 'one crop economy'.”  

If you take all of the manufacturing and what they produce in the Middle East, outside of the oil industry, they produce less than Finland.  

That’s Iraq and Saudi Arabia, that’s ALL of the Middle East.  

You think they are not aware of that?  They are going to do this in tandem. 

They are going to stage this so that they build their economy up with the ISX and with the new value of their currency.

• Upvote 9

I will believe it when I see the article in the forums area of Iraqi new ,   being the rumor area , it may take  a week or  year ..!   thanks thuggster  for posting  it though ,  have  been times when this sort of stuff hits rumors and  in a few days it pops up in the news thread !

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Breaking Boob Tube News From Delta ...

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:

Association of IRAQI Banks seeking to000068medium_gif link local banks universal.

DELTA

LinknLogs!!

🤡🤡🤡

Thanks Thugs.

I can't believe this dang thing hasn't RV'd.  

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Viewing A Totaled Eclipse In My Driveway - Hurry Up And Boost Ur Rate Iraq So That I Can Finally Ditch This Piece Of Crap Mitsubishi !

:o 

Image result for funny totaled eclipse pictures

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Breaking Boob Tube News From Delta ...

URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:

Association of IRAQI Banks seeking to000068medium_gif link local banks universal.

DELTA

CNN. Broadcasting While Going Global !

The Association of Banks seeks to link local banks to the universal

22/8/2017 12:00 am 

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 
Mobility extended to the world's largest economies adopted by the Association of Iraqi private banks through communication with the best international banks in the United States to develop the domestic financial sector and make it more sophisticated and rival banks of the region and the world. 

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Ali Tariq said: "Iraq, as all countries of the world have the size of wealth and a large market for work to expand the global effort is not specified in various sectors of production and service, pointing out that many of the major companies around the world is considering that Iraq For its production, which is marketed to the east and west of the globe. Fast services said in an interview with «morning» that this great effort Acherth Association is aware that any major efforts need to be developed banking sector offers fast services and can handle large numbers using advanced technology that began to be adopted by our banks gradually and under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq, which gives this The joint is particularly important.

Experiences of banks

Tariq pointed out to the talks with major American banks on the consolidation of joint cooperation between the two parties and the possibility of benefiting from the experiences of major banks and their products and employment to serve the domestic financial sector, noting that the Association is the central bank of Iraq and performs its work in coordination with this financial edifice, which has developed a great technological And was authorized by major financial institutions. 

An Arab-American banking conference will be held in New York on October 16 and Iraq will have a large banking delegation, and there is great confidence between the Association of Iraqi Private Banks and the US Treasury. Development paths

Tariq said that the work requires that we have development tracks going in parallel, the first aims to attract advanced technology to all joints of banking, which in turn will change the form of the Iraqi financial sector, and the other track is the development of human resources working in this sector and make them capable of advanced technologies, The training is continuous and the results come in accordance with the level of ambition and this makes us achieve the goals and indicate the existence of an acceptable complementarity between the two tracks benefit the banks and the 
domestic financial sector. Money laundering

The Minister of Economic Affairs at the US Embassy Larry Mimot said: I have seen the activities carried out by the Association of Iraqi private banks, including charitable work and develop human capabilities working in the banking sector through training, specifically in the file of combating money laundering and terrorism financing, and we will work with those who develop them, Iraq to open relations with the Association of American private banks. 

Tariq stressed that many private banks comply with international standards and have the ability and ability to open accounts with foreign correspondent banks because of its excellent staff, policies, and procedures that are subject to international standards and integration of services. 

LINK

• Upvote 8

8-21-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   URGENT FROM IRAQI TV:  Association of IRAQI Banks seeking to link local banks universal.  

July 13, 2017 Article:  "America Invites the Association of Private Banks to Participate in the Arab American Banking Conference in New York"  

So from the past July 13th article...they tell us they are having a Pow Wow in the USA to show case the Iraqi Banks and 

one has just hit the top 1000 banks in the world, we read today...

Article:  "The Association of Banks seeks to link local banks to the universal" 

This has been in the works for a little while now, imo. 

Iraq's Security and Stability has increased there by raising Iraq's credit rating.  

They are also telling us today the MC cards for all can be used freely for just about every Global transaction appropriate.

For that the Banks need to be Universal in that regard.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

If you take all of the manufacturing and what they produce in the Middle East....they produce less than Finland.  

So thankful for my Finnish heritage. Producing quality over quantity.

Now who's ready for the sauna ??   :D

C1gCM-oUkAAErkP.jpg

Finland

29sd2.jpg

Iraq

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, King Bean said:

So thankful for my Finnish heritage. Producing quality over quantity.

Now who's ready for the sauna ??   :D

C1gCM-oUkAAErkP.jpg

Finland

A Happy Finish ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

8-22-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "The Association of Banks seeks to link local banks to the universal"  

[...does this mean they have to be in article 8  before consolidation  with US banks?]   

I have never felt like Iraq needed to take a full position in Art. 8 in order to rv. 

The only thing addressed in the Art. IV consultations is that Iraq accept Art. 8 obligations.

They would be crazy to take a position because it would put many restrictions on them and they could never go back once they do. 

Just be compliant without the restrictions. And they may be very close to that currently.  

As far as linking to International Banks, the only thing they need a little more work on is technology.

They have to be compatible with advanced banking technology and they have been training them for months in that area. 

We have read art. after art. on how the banks are now compliant with international standards.

I believe they are good to go. JMO

• Upvote 3