Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plus-Sized Model Confronts Man Over His Fat-Shaming Text

Indraman

This is a topic that most would NEVER touch but as a OMG can I say it, "FAT BOY", I have a thing or two for this Mexican eating Biatch. Who when she noticed that joke about her looking as if she ate the whole Mexican should have giggled and quietly said to him,"well actually it was two, and I wash them down with an entire fifth of Patron". I am 300 pounds and am the runt in my family. My sister, could I ever use the term more loosely, weighs over 450 lbs and she is just as proud of being a Good Year Blimp as this :lmao: ,"Supermodel" :lmao: 

As you can imagine being overweight is, IMHO, sometimes a genetic issue and something that can be extraordinarily hard for some to deal with. 

Nevertheless, because I have grown up in a,"FAT PROUD AND LOUD AND IN YOUR FACE", family I know a thing or two about what it means to be OBESE in today's world. 

Basically there are two ways a fat person can deal with how they will be treated in life. Sad but about the only thing this,"fat chick", said that was true is how an Obese person is treated on a daily basis. 

For example, I can see on the faces of everyone in the room when I walk in, their disgust which doesn't bother me in the least, and their fear. The fear comes from the knowledge that someone my size and build {I work out allot } could easily hurt everyone in the room before enough people could stop me. This does bother me a great deal. In fact it was last Christmas when I saw the look on a child's face and knew right away that because of the colors that I was wearing that she thought I was Santa. I have a giving personality and SUDDENLY a thought occurred to me.  

EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE

It was the next day that I decided to become a real live Santa Claus. I did this for two reasons. First, it was the little girl and my desire to love children. Second, it was in hopes that it would change everyone's thoughts when they see me walk in the room. Guess what, almost instantly I was treated differently. People no longer see a potential threat walking in, They only see Santa. So what is the lesson here? Be who you are and let what others may or may not think of you ever change that. 

Back to the, "fat chick", (and the super skinny idiot reporters that secretly make as many jokes about fat people as everyone else), grow up you sick freak. If you sat next to me on that flight and taken unwarranted pictures of me making any kind of comments at all, and then confronted me for my comments at the end of the flight I would have called over a,"skinny Sexy Stewardess",  and requested of her that the Captain of the Flight have an Air Marshal waiting at unboarding where I would have her arrested for violating my privacy. 

I grew up with a fat chick like her and believe me when I say that she runs around treating EVERYONE she meats as if they were expected to cowtail to her because of her fatness. She is the kind of disgusting person that takes her handicap and uses it to belittle and control everyone she meets. But make no mistake she will someday run into someone like me and that will be a different story.

Now can someone get me the,"Desert menu". :lmao:

• Upvote 3