Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta...CBI Is Now Making Money Off The In Country RV.

Luigi1

Luigi says....

Treat this article as a rumor.

Not verified. Your reaction.

20 Aug 2017  Delta.... 

Over a 73 million dollar increase in foreign currency holdings and about 9 million in gold reserves increased.......somebody knows how to make money….All the while they dropped around 40 million in debt.......very productive month, many companies wish they can have this kind of operation.

Sirenfire:  That is VERY COOL... a 1.7 billion dollar credit is showing in july for current year revaluation!!!!! WOOHOOO PLUS currency issuance expenses for print NEW DENOMSSSSSS BAM spent over 5 mill printing new denoms in July... I would say we are READY BABY!!! 

Delta:  5 MILLION PER MONTH FOR NEW CURRENCY FOR LAST 3 MONTH, AND BECAUSE OF THE REVALUATION THEY ARE GETTING  SURPLUS ...GOOOOOOOO...........CBI....

Frank26:  TY for bring this to our ATTENTION DELTA !!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

and here's another article elated to the above...

Compiled 12:18 am EDT 19 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington.
A. Aug. 18 2017 8:44 pm EDT TNT Update :

1. On Mon. Aug. 14 Iraqi PM Abadi spoke publically indicating that Aug. 21 is still the targeted date for full ATM loading of the Dinar lower denoms (meaning lower denominations of the Dinar in ATM machines indicated the RV has taken place).

2. Abadi also stated that all of the citizen Qi cards would be mailed out by Aug. 20 (so that citizens could be paid their oil credits utilizing the new Dinar rate on their Qi cards).

3. Reports have come in regarding Iraqi contractors receiving their pay at the new Dinar rate, though that rate has not yet been disclosed.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

8-19-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98   PM Abadi conducts an hour-long + speech attacking corruption from the governors downward, addressed the liberation efforts of Tal Ahar on Monday and again indicated that August 21 is targeted for the full ATM loading of the lower denoms and for all of the cards to be mailed out by August 20. Reports have come in regarding contractors receiving their pay at the new rate, however, that rate has not been disclosed.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, King Bean said:

Lemme guess, Delta, your intel can only be see and read on the CBI Arabic side. Shame on you, Luigi. And on a Sunday. Now go to church....and hit the confessional booth....three times. ;)

7 hours ago, King Bean said:

More lies Luigi. How about a link to Abadi's speech, if it was indeed "public". Another trip to the confession booth for you. :lol:

His sins are so deep and dirty, he attempts to reenter the confession room... to wash away his sins...

*click* *click*... :excl:  .... sorry doors are locked....

Booths are full at the moment with the "Animal Trinity" [the Rat, Bruce the goose, and the Blue balls Wolfe] .... and all the while ... Frank is leading and performing confessions .....  :praying:

...... I think he might have paid off :moneybag: the bishop and got first class trip tickets to the Stairway to Heaven.....:angel:

1 hour ago, MagicSchoolBus said:

His sins are so deep and dirty, he attempts to reenter the confession room... to wash away his sins...

*click* *click*... :excl:  .... sorry doors are locked....

Booths are full at the moment with the "Animal Trinity" [the Rat, Bruce the goose, and the Blue balls Wolfe] .... and all the while ... Frank is leading and performing confessions .....  :praying:

...... I think he might have paid off :moneybag: the bishop and got first class trip tickets to the Stairway to Heaven.....:angel:

Please temper your remarks about the "Animal Trinity".  

We ain't all bad.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Luigi says...

The Rat may have another RV alert for us.

8-20-2017   Intel Guru RayRat...   

Could this be the chart or table the Rat talked about 2 weeks ago?

DELTA: THE FINANCIAL SITUATION TABLE FOR CBI !!! Table of July /2017 Jeff: Accounts with International organizations !!! DELTA: AND THE HUGE PART ABOUT THAT IS………. THERE ARE IN IQD !!! DELTA

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

here's the link on the CBI table or chart exclusively by The Rat.

7-31-2017   Intel Guru RayRat...

Today we had some interesting developments.  A chart went out regarding buy and sell rates, so some felt that this indicated a public RV, with $100 = IQD 125.  That created some discussions and interpretations, but it remains to be seen what that actually means – in-country?  All areas?  I don’t know.  Everything seems to be hinged on tomorrow’s meeting, whether it is public release time, or WHEN that might be so. [Hopefully this meeting with the IMF will release the RV;  if not, then what?]  WE wait until the next day. This has always been about a plan...if we look at how this plan is unfolding, the only thing we cannot put our finger on is when it will work for US.  It’s coming! 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Deltas right, and apparently none of you has ever been to fantasy land, where the RV happens everyday,... I swear! Hang on I'm getting a call from one of my high, level contacts............................okay so just got off the phone with my super secret high level contact who works at the CBI in Erbil branch finance department on the 3rd floor room 101 who told me not to tell anyone or he could get into trouble said he heard from a reliable source, that he overheard someone " in a position to know" say that there was a glitch. Yesterday it was a go, today glitch. Supposed to be ready to try again tomorrow, it all depends on if they can get the bank screens the right color.

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Davis, smarten up !! Sheesh !! If your going to be the next POTUS you gotta know that stuff. 

Sometimes I wonder about you.  ^_^

pp

Davis probably doesn't have any hair.  That would put him in a conundrum of a cornucopia.  Or a hairless .................................................ah, whatever.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

Didn't know a box of hair was dumb

i learn something new every day

thanks for sharing about dumb hair 

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Davis, smarten up !! Sheesh !! If your going to be the next POTUS you gotta know that stuff. 

Sometimes I wonder about you.  ^_^

pp

4 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Davis probably doesn't have any hair.  That would put him in a conundrum of a cornucopia.  Or a hairless .................................................ah, whatever.

:lmao:

• Upvote 1

Rumor Section ... AKA a great read for those in  the Dinar Vets family who enjoy the entertainment and humor of its fellow members. We all keep in mind that rumor is defined as: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth. Or better known as B.S. 😜  However, I for one keep looking for a diamond in the rough. 

• Upvote 2