Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A page close to him: Sadr asks his supporters to stay silent for 3 days

yota691

The Committee calls for protests against corruption in Baghdad and the provinces and set the date and timing

11155.jpg?watermark=4

Policy     access_time 2017/08/17 00:41  Number of readings: 50

Baghdad today

The central committee overseeing the popular protests in Iraq on Thursday called for a massive demonstration against corruption and corruption in Baghdad and the provinces, while setting the date and timing.

"The expansion of the ranks of those who reject the approach of slanderers and spoilers and the spread of a culture of change among the corridors of Iraqi society would not have developed without your sacrifices and the image and light of the Iraqi people," the committee said in a statement.

The statement added that "our time and you to reject corruption and corrupt and uphold the voice of the just people is renewed on Friday, in Tahrir Square for the people of Baghdad beloved, and all in his province to other provinces dear at 5:30 pm.

The statement said that "you will win Iraq and your support for our army and our heroic security forces will break the thorn of terrorism and corruption together."

• Upvote 4

Here here! I second the motion!

- thanks again Yota , for a wonderful post. I still wonder what you will be doing with all the time you have once this hits, but hopefully I know the answer which is giving us fortunate and patient believers in the dinar updates in its post-RV endeavors related to Mr. Montana's endeavors~

• Upvote 3

Thanks, Walter.

Anyone have any ideas what this is all about?

A page close to him:  Sadr asks his supporters to stay silent for three days and invites them to wait for orders

Policy access_time 2017/08/19 22:14 chat_bubble_outline Number of readings: 343

Baghdad today – follow-up

A close page of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr called on his supporters to remain silent for three days, saying that the matter came at the request of the official and invited them to wait for orders.

“Yes, you defended your leader as much as you could and what you own,” said Mohammed Saleh al-Iraqi, who is known for being close to the leader of the Sadrist movement. “Your demonstrations were glorious for the free speech and you rejected the hateful voices. Thank you.”
“Now your leader asks his fans to keep calm and silence for three days in all social networking sites and not to publish at all except for the utmost necessity and to remain calm about the elections until they issue orders and decisions directly from him and leave the gossip in all aspects of life and do not quarrel and disagree and do not divide and unite Your ranks and do not confuse the enemy with you and your leader. ”

He said, “Please, please abide by the orders, please, pray and love for your country, please, and you will not lose your leader … and when it is regrettable, oh God, I have reached .. Oh God, I have reached … Oh God, I have reached .. Oh God.

http://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/11988/صفحة_مقربة_منه_الصدر_يطلب_من_مناصريه_الصمت_لثلاثة_ايام_ويدعوهم_لأنتظار_الاوامر

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, fnbplanet said:

Um.........does anybody else think this sounds like SOMETHING very HUGE is about to happen?  

Not sayin' it's THE announcement we've all been waiting for (but it could be).  If not the RV, then at least a major step towards it? Away from it? 

This does sound like a very sincere plea for " mums the word " doesn't it ?

I won't hazard a guess as I've been wrong before with these monkeys, however, this certainly is a NEW slant on things. Coming on the heels of the CBI " holiday " & the noise being made about the 21st of August - well, who knows. . . SOMETHING very HUGE is about to happen ? " 

I hope so . . . I think we all want off this roller coaster.

• Upvote 5

Just now, nannab said:

:blink:  lol I can hardly wait. On a happier note I love your gallery pics :wub:

And I love you too my dear sister. Thanks for the comments on the picks, I so love that which the Lord has blessed me with. 

I know how Blessed that I am. And that is why I post the things that I do, because I know that if people would seek God in the pureness of their hearts he would Bless them all. It is not something that is solely for one person, but it is for all to receive. We only need to seek God in all things. 

• Upvote 5

I just shake my head.. it has been "tomorrow" too many times. Not excited yet. Still going to mow my lawn today with my push mower because I can't afford a riding mower. Wait!! Just found a riding mower in Craigslist for $250! Nope still can't afford it. 😩

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Still going to mow my lawn today with my push mower because I can't afford a riding mower. Wait!! Just found a riding mower in Craigslist for $250! Nope still can't afford it. 😩

Hello in Kansas. I so feel for you, man. So I am sending my old rider to you Air Delivery. Should be "dropping" it off soon.

Slightly scratched, but no charge. You know those delivery companies, they can be so rough. :D

tornado-mower.jpg?fit=800%2C600

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Hello in Kansas. I so feel for you, man. So I am sending my old rider to you Air Delivery. Should be "dropping" it off soon.

Slightly scratched, but no charge. You know those delivery companies, they can be so rough. :D

tornado-mower.jpg?fit=800%2C600

😯