Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Financial Situation Table For CBI !

DinarThug

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

What does "revaluation for current year" mean? Anyone figure that out yet?

It could be deposits at Foreign Banks.  There has to be an adjustment for Exchange Rates....  IE, They have deposits in American banks for $50 Million US.  That has to be converted to Dinar.  Whatever the current exchange rate is times $50 Million US, gain or loss  between previous value and current value has to be recognized.  Something like that...:P  Oh yeah, add/subtract the gain or loss on the price of gold... 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Here's A Comment From SirenFire Followed By A Response From Delta ...

And Fyi - What They're Referring To Below Is In The Last Catagory 'Expenses' On Page 2 Of The Table ! ;) 

(SirenFire)

000043medium_gifThat is VERY COOL... a 1.7 billion dollar credit is showing in july for current year revaluation!!!!! WOOHOOO fireworkes_gifPLUS currency issuance expenses for print NEW DENOMSSSSSS BAM spent over 5 mill printing new denoms in July... I would say we are READY BABY!!! 000074medium_gif

(Delta)

5 MILLION PER MONTH FOR NEW CURRENCY FOR LAST 3 MONTH, AND BECAUSE OF THE REVALUATION THEY ARE GETTING  SURPLUS ...GOOOOOOOO...........CBI.... 000043medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The table says "Currency Issuance Expenses".  It doesn't say it's to print  new (lower) denoms.  Aren't countries always printing currency because the old ones wear out?

Why does Delta jump to conclusions and get people all riled up when he's only guessing.

Frank and his group are constantly saying "no rate, no date", but then they pump people up with their constant guessing.  They think they always have some kind of proof, but it never pans out.  Very frustrating!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Maybe they mean RE- Evaluate the books for gains and losses from year to year, as do any company to check profits n losses and maybe they don't have the word re- evaluate in their language translation.  I don't think they know what revaluation means either because they haven't done IT yet :lol:   And nowhere does it say>>> NEW <<< CURRENCY ISSUANCE, It says currency issuance expenses, which could be paying bank tellers  salaries who issue currency to customers , ATM fillers salaries, 10,000 new wheelbarrows to carry the currency into the banks or to the ATM's.  OR could be Camel feed expenses to feed the camels that bring the currency to the far out branches of banks that no trucks have access to :lol:  those are just some of the expenses they pay day to day to keep the currency flowing and from year to year maybe some camels eat more than other camels ate so they have to revaluate the books so they can be prepared to keep the livestock fed :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, Floridian said:

The table says "Currency Issuance Expenses".  It doesn't say it's to print  new (lower) denoms.  Aren't countries always printing currency because the old ones wear out?

Why does Delta jump to conclusions and get people all riled up when he's only guessing.

Frank and his group are constantly saying "no rate, no date", but then they pump people up with their constant guessing.  They think they always have some kind of proof, but it never pans out.  Very frustrating!

True Floridian....I can't remember exactly when (it's been maybe 4 or 5 years ago) when Baghdad hosted the first gathering of the Arab League in eons, Delta said that the Iraqis were a "very proud people" and would never consider pulling off such an event with crap for a national currency.....opps.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

And Fyi - What They're Referring To Below Is In The Last Catagory 'Expenses' On Page 2 Of The Table ! ;) 

(SirenFire)

000043medium_gifThat is VERY COOL... a 1.7 billion dollar credit is showing in july for current year revaluation!!!!! WOOHOOO fireworkes_gifPLUS currency issuance expenses for print NEW DENOMSSSSSS BAM spent over 5 mill printing new denoms in July... I would say we are READY BABY!!! 000074medium_gif

(Delta)

5 MILLION PER MONTH FOR NEW CURRENCY FOR LAST 3 MONTH, AND BECAUSE OF THE REVALUATION THEY ARE GETTING  SURPLUS ...GOOOOOOOO...........CBI.... 000043medium_gif

DELTA

Monday is only one day away. 

Thanks!!

:cigar:

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

Why is it frustrating?

You need to tune out on the people selling dinars, and just see what happens with Iraq's financial, political, and economic situation ie. follow the money/ power. There's no guarantee a true revalue is going to happen, try not to get worked up over it, they've been sectarian fighting for decades, that's not going to change overnight.

• Upvote 9

25 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Why is it frustrating?

You need to tune out on the people selling dinars, and just see what happens with Iraq's financial, political, and economic situation ie. follow the money/ power. There's no guarantee a true revalue is going to happen, try not to get worked up over it, they've been sectarian fighting for decades, that's not going to change overnight.

AMEN to THAT!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Floridian, I understand why you raised the point you did. There are many times where Frank quotes Delta after the fact and says "we said this would happen" x-number of days ago. Frank also has a way of extrapolating without fact - and quite far and often. I recall a post of his (or comment that was at least given credit to him) a few years ago in which he stated that Maliki was going to Washington to visit Obama to rquest money for a squadron of fighters, and that it was a sign that the RV would take place as soon as Maliki got back to Iraq. It also seems that Frank likes to use the letters 'IOO' to 'Cover his 'A'.

In regards to the question regarding  currency expenses, I would think that this has to be clearly explained somewhere in the CBI - especially now that Deloitte and Touche are doing accounting and auditing in Iraq. Essentially, there should be a ledger/account number and a description of the expense somewhere in the accounting records. If it's simply an issue of currency maintenance- out with the old and in with the new- then the description and expenses should already be explained in the accounting from prior years. (The complicating fact however proteins to the newness of the audit process and all of the corruption from prior years so the account may not be there despite the fact that it should be.)

I don't personally know Delta or Frank, or anyone else for that matter in the spectrum of 'gurus'. Feel free to educate the masses Thugs, as you seem to have vast knowledge of the latter players. From what I recall, it seems like Delta's comments and predictions over the past 12-18 months have been more accurate than in previous times. I recall Frank saying many times 'we told you so x- number of days, weeks, or months ago that this would happen - and eventually by Frank's interpretation it does happen (it being the eventual unfolding of fact that he retrospectIively predicted.) but I don't usually see Delta using that same type of language. 

For whatever reason, I am more inclined to believe that Delta (or someone he knows) now has legitimate knowledge compared to prior years, and my male intuition tells me that Delta's more recent statements are more accurate than ones he made years ago.

I try to take an optimistic and patient view toward the Dinar,, so if anyone has more knowledge about the legitimacy of Delta's statements then please let me know. Hopefully  the CBI removes the artificially low rate imposed by sanctions against the IQD  in the coming days, weeks or hours so that we can all move on to more productive aspects pertaining to this exotic currency speculation.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

(WS) Walking Stick . He is another prominent  researcher for Frank . He finds news very quickly . Delta's been asked to study the CBI closely these last few months . Walking Stick finds news and recent happenings within Iraq(?) . And yes I agree .Combined their news has been quite accurate recently . Frank may not be easy for some to follow at times and they have not always been right . But I believe he and his team have a very good heart .Yes he sales health products and currency . Lastly they have a very interesting theory on the "zero removal project ". THEY feel its already started and have stated why . Its interesting to watch and see.....

• Upvote 6

58 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

(WS) Walking Stick . He is another prominent  researcher for Frank . He finds news very quickly . Delta's been asked to study the CBI closely these last few months . Walking Stick finds news and recent happenings within Iraq(?) . And yes I agree .Combined their news has been quite accurate recently . Frank may not be easy for some to follow at times and they have not always been right . But I believe he and his team have a very good heart .Yes he sales health products and currency . Lastly they have a very interesting theory on the "zero removal project ". THEY feel its already started and have stated why . Its interesting to watch and see.....

Well........:huh::o:(.......I'm sorry to hear your feeling that Walking Stick is pretty accurate.  Last night, I read something by Frank and Walking Stick on Dinar Guru.  I posted it in the rumor section because I didn't know where else to post it.  It really shook me up.  They are talking about redenomination and then reinstatement.  To me, this means we will get 3x our money.  Hardly worth all the time we've devoted to the dinar, not to mention the money.

This Walking Stick guy is supposed to have a business in Iraq and supposedly knows what's going on.  Go over to the rumor section and read what they said.

It's got me pretty "shook up".

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, presence said:

Hopefully  the CBI removes the artificially low rate imposed by sanctions against the IQD  in the coming days, weeks or hours so that we can all move on to more productive aspects pertaining to this exotic currency speculation.

I'm hoping it's "hours" myself 😄👍

Great post and perspective presence!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

(SirenFire)

(Delta)

DELTA

Monday's Eclipse. =RV

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Monday's Eclipse. =RV

C'mon U Iraqi Sun Of A Beaches ! B) 

:D  :D  :D 

August 21 Eclipse

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/astronomy/5-surprising-effects-the-total-solar-eclipse-will-have-besides-darkness/70002407#.WZNKlbff-eN.facebook

solar eclipse feature map

Subtle differences may be noticed in areas that only experience a partial solar eclipse, but much bigger changes will take place along the narrow path from Oregon to South Carolina that see a total eclipse of the sun.

1. 360-degree sunrise/sunset

While everyone’s attention will be focused on the sky, looking down can reveal another scene that not many have experienced.

Spectators that look at the horizon during totality will witness the colors of sunrise and sunset around them in every direction.

This 360-degree sunset effect is caused by the light from the sun in areas outside of the path of totality and only lasts as long as the face of the sun is covered by the moon.

2. Stars and planets

As the moon causes day to turn to night, the darkness will reveal the stars in the sky as well as a few planets.

People shouldn’t waste too much time looking for planets and constellations since many of these can be seen at night during different parts of the year. However, the eclipse will make it easy to spot Mercury, a planet that can be tricky to spot due to its close proximity to the sun.

The celestial alignment will also reveal the sun’s corona, the area of hot gas the surrounds the sun.

A few lucky spectators may even be fortunate enough to see a meteor streak across the sky during the brief period of darkness.

3. Light pollution and city lights

Those watching the total solar eclipse from a city, parking lot or street corner may still see some light during the brief period of totality.

This light will not be from the sun, but rather streetlights that automatically turn on when it gets dark outside.

These automatic lights will not ruin the eclipse, but it may make it more difficult to spot planets and stars in the sky during totality.

4. Temperature change

Not only will an eclipse cause the environment to appear different, but also feel different.

“When sunlight fades at twilight, we always notice how things start to cool down. The same is true for the temporary dimming during a total solar eclipse,” NASA said.

Depending on factors such as the time of year, cloud cover and the length of totality, the air temperature can drop more than 20 degrees F.

During a solar eclipse in 1834, the air temperature in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania reportedly dropped by 28 degrees F.

Astronomers aren’t expecting the temperature to drop quite that much, but people may still feel the temperature drop by around 10 degrees F.

temp change eclipse

A graph showing the change in temperature during a solar eclipse in 2001. (Credit/Dr. Mitzi Adams NASA/MSFC)

5. Shadow snakes

One of the rare phenomenon to look for during the total solar eclipse is something called shadow bands or shadow snakes.

“Shadow bands are thin, wavy lines of alternating light and dark that can be seen moving and undulating in parallel on plain-colored surfaces immediately before and after a total solar eclipse,” NASA said. 

Some people also call these shadow snakes since their wavy motion can look like snakes slithering on the ground.

Scientists still do not fully understand what causes shadow bands, but they only occur during the seconds leading up to and the seconds immediately following totality.

This phenomenon does not happen during every eclipse, so it’s not a guarantee to see them.

When shadow bands do occur, they can be difficult to spot since they are often dim, so people trying to view them should set up a large white poster board, piece of plastic or bed sheet at their viewing site.

• Upvote 5