Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Financial Situation Table For CBI !

DinarThug

On 8/19/2017 at 6:21 PM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Running The Table - Click On Link To View !

(by delta)

THE FINANCIAL SITUATION TABLE FOR CBI !!!

Table of July /2017

000041medium_gif

DELTA

On 8/19/2017 at 7:06 PM, DinarThug said:

Here's A Comment From SirenFire Followed By A Response From Delta ...

And Fyi - What They're Referring To Below Is In The Last Catagory 'Expenses' On Page 2 Of The Table ! ;) 

(SirenFire)

000043medium_gifThat is VERY COOL... a 1.7 billion dollar credit is showing in july for current year revaluation!!!!! WOOHOOO fireworkes_gifPLUS currency issuance expenses for print NEW DENOMSSSSSS BAM spent over 5 mill printing new denoms in July... I would say we are READY BABY!!! 000074medium_gif

(Delta)

5 MILLION PER MONTH FOR NEW CURRENCY FOR LAST 3 MONTH, AND BECAUSE OF THE REVALUATION THEY ARE GETTING  SURPLUS ...GOOOOOOOO...........CBI.... 000043medium_gif

DELTA

Here's The Previous Month Of June's Report Where U Can Also See The Comparison To The Prior Month Of May ! ;) 

• Upvote 2

CBI%20STATEMENT%20OF%20COMPREHENSIVE%20I

CBI%20STATEMENT%20OF%20COMPREHENSIVE%20I

I was trying to figure out the "Revaluation for Current Year" and, at first, thought it was an accrual to account for an eventual RV, however, accrual's are normally equal amounts, and it doesn't appear that July and Junes accrual are equal, in fact as you can see, July expense is increased whereas June expense decreases. :shrug:

CBI STATEMENT OF COMPREHENSIVE INCOME AS OF 31 JUL 2017.xlsx

• Upvote 5

Wasn't there an article from way back that was pinned on the Dinar News thread that referenced "Revaluation of the Balance" (or something close to that) that the gurus were suggesting that this meant the RV was going down and imminent? 

Edited by DinarDavo

Here's a thought - three months ago the CBI 'drew the line financially speaking' in regards to the losses they sustained from

Isis and 'others' and the CBI timed it to wrap up with the victory in Mosul since the majority of any losses would, as of that date, be accounted for. The numbers in this thread certainly seem to start from that point on- which I take as 'real world accounting'. The CBI will eventually show a loss at some point in the future (retroactively) to cover the dinar stolen by Dasholes snd 'others.'  It looks really clear what the CBI did and is still doing from that perspective (however, it's 'just a thought - that I lhappen to like very much!) 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Scott McD said:

But the eclipse will not be visible in Iraq? :huh:

Thats Never Stopped Us From Hanging Our Hats On A Date Before ! :o 

Even If It's Already Early Monday Morning In Iraq Without A Rate Change ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2