Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Foreign Parliamentary: This Is The Reason For The Opening Of The Regional And International Environment On Iraq !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Magnetic Personality And Attraction !

Foreign Parliamentary: This is the reason for the opening of the regional and international environment on Iraq

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The parliamentary foreign relations committee unveiled on Saturday the reason for the opening of the regional and international environment in Iraq, pointing out that Iraq will be a magnet for international investment.

"The achievements of the military and security forces and the popular and tribal masses of continuing victories over terrorism have opened the door to new relations for Iraq with the Arab, regional and international environment," committee member Iqbal Abdul Hussein said. "The impact of the big victories was not limited to The military level and the liberation of the usurped land, but also to highlight the future role of Iraq in the security and stability of the region in addition to the importance of Iraq as a market investment and economic promising.

Abdul Hussein added that "the coming period will witness a great Arab, regional and international approach to Iraq in various fields in light of its geographical and economic importance as a

magnet for international investment." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.....=80813  

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

popular and tribal

Well, OK, not quite the right country but may work to illustrate the "popular and tribal"!!!

So, we see this lady with a suitcase on her head. Does this mean, "PACK YOUR BAGS, PEOPLE, WE ARE LOADING UP THE RV WITH THE SHOW ON THE ROAD"???!!!

And, what is with those young men? The ladies all appear to be dressed for the part so do the young men need to be banished to 1,000 Aerobics sessions until they can choreograph so effortlessly like the ladies and ensure they are dressed for the "popular and tribal"???!!!

And what is with the dude on the motor bike doing honking at the ladies dancing like they should be where they should be. I don't know what that one young lady said to the other so maybe I don't want (or need) to know???!!! :o   :o   :o

YEAH, BABY.......................................

GO MOOLA NOVA!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

30 minutes ago, vomer said:

Dancing with a suitcase on the head?

She's "Heading" Out Of Town And Plans On Telling The Airline It's A Hat To Avoid The Baggage Fees ! :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, vomer said:

Dancing with a suitcase on the head?

America's talent shows got nuthin' on these HOTTIES ! YEOW-ZUH.

I think the very tall dancers that have their head and face covered are Drag Queens. Originally from Los Angeles, you get to recognize this stuff right off. B)

• Upvote 1

This is the reason for opening up your currency to the international market with and RV ----- Would make for a much a better headline.  What did the Japanese Ambassador basically say? Oh yea, "WTF are you guys doing? We did this crap in 7 years (nuclear bomb radiation and all) and here you are 15 years later still where you were back in 2003. Get your poop together Iraq!"

Edited by NextYear
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

America's talent shows got nuthin' on these HOTTIES ! YEOW-ZUH.

I think the very tall dancers that have their head and face covered are Drag Queens. Originally from Los Angeles, you get to recognize this stuff right off. B)

I think you're right :lol: Second one from the left looks A little flat :lol: if ya know what I mean :lol:  I didn't notice till I went back and looked again...... I never been to Los Angeles :lol:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, stangernan said:

I think you're right :lol: Second one from the left looks A little flat :lol: if ya know what I mean :lol:  I didn't notice till I went back and looked again...... I never been to Los Angeles :lol:

You're better off never having to go there - I only go to L.A. occasionally because my daughter and her family are there. Massive overcrowding, crime and the Lunatic Fringe have turned it into a giant 3 Ring Circus of an Ant Hill of people. Traffic on surface streets and the Freeways is atrocious. . .  it's a NASCAR event. Rubbing is racing in L.A. 

My plans include off grid, ranching and well armed in the mountains. Trespassers will be shot, there will be no survivors :D ( my wife says i can be a might harsh at time; odd though, I don't see it. Buh wah ha ha )

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

You're better off never having to go there - I only go to L.A. occasionally because my daughter and her family are there. Massive overcrowding, crime and the Lunatic Fringe have turned it into a giant 3 Ring Circus of an Ant Hill of people. Traffic on surface streets and the Freeways is atrocious. . .  it's a NASCAR event. Rubbing is racing in L.A. 

My plans include off grid, ranching and well armed in the mountains. Trespassers will be shot, there will be no survivors :D ( my wife says i can be a might harsh at time; odd though, I don't see it. Buh wah ha ha )

Your plan sounds great and kinda like mine >>>Have Gun Will Travel :lol: Im locked N Loaded :lol: No survivors either and have Nooooo desire to go to California never mind L .A.  :lol: to dem/lib/dumb for me!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, stangernan said:

Your plan sounds great and kinda like mine >>>Have Gun Will Travel :lol: Im locked N Loaded :lol: No survivors either and have Nooooo desire to go to California never mind L .A.  :lol: to dem/lib/dumb for me!!

" to dem/lib/dumb for me!! " Liberalism is a mental disease and the inmates are now running the asylum. What a State that State is in.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1