Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 8-23-2017

TexasGranny

Ok let's start

not dinar related at all

how is your summer

how are our bestest mods summer

just wanted to make sure all is well

ohhh ya and when did you say again the rv was happening 

I forgot to write it down

haha ok

davis for prez and just want to make sure you busy bees are doing ok

davis out of beer

• Upvote 3

I received this from the Newsmax newsletter and would like your opinion as to whether this could have some connection with currencies like our Dinar.?.?

26502_trans.gif
Newsmax.com

Dear Reader,

Bitcoin's made big headlines this year.

But the excitement surrounding digital currencies is set to explode even higher.

On September 1, a change to bitcoin could ignite the price to record heights.

Experts like Jeremy Liew, billionaire investor in Snapchat, say bitcoin will go to at least $500,000.

PayPal Board Member Wences Casares confirms there is "a higher than 50% chance that a bitcoin is worth more than $1 million."

Even Bill Gates himself recently declared bitcoin "better than currency."

Top bitcoin expert Adam Sharp of Early Investing just put together a full presentation explaining what's going on.

He's the type of digital currency trader you should listen to.

He's been a champion of bitcoin for years... and he's also made some very impressive trades on other digital currencies.

For example, he got in on Ethereum at less than $10... before it rose to more than $350.

He bought Antshares at $1.50... before it rose to $10.71.

And he obtained another digital currency at $0.185... before it rose to nearly $4.

In short, he's making a fortune in digital currencies.

Sincerely,

Alexander Moschina
Editorial Director, The Oxford Club

P.S. The gains we're seeing in digital currencies are out of this world.

Just this year we've seen...
  • 8,294% in Quark
  • 13,595% in FastCoin
  • 5,683% in Asch
  • 8,313% in MediterraneanCoin
  • 5,248% in NoLimitCoin
  • 6,045% in MaxCoin
  • 7,477% in Golem coins
  • 11,328% in Decred coins
  • 6,792% in WorldCoin
  • 75,063% in Cryptonite
  • 59,577% in Influxcoin
  • And 823,750% in DubaiCoin!
If you had risked just $10 in each of those 12 coins, you'd have $103,116 today.

TrackOpens?promocode=LFSIT844
  • Upvote 2

Adam, 

My question is based on the history of the current Iraqi Dinar in circulation.

A) To the best of your knowledge in what year did reputable "people" begin to view or see the dinar, as a serious investment vehicle? ( For those people who are fairly new to Dinar Vets, I am sure they have never read the caution you have given to readers about how they should approach this investment. It might be helpful if you linked back to the prior comments you have made. )

B ) If you were one of first people to see the serious potential in the dinar, if you don't mind sharing, what was the criteria you used?  (You have probably already answered this before as well, so a link would be fine.) 

I am trying to help a good friend not miss this boat.  Thank you, as always, for your input.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• kcw locked this topic