Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What The Heck Is Going On? IQD Is Over $16 on iQ Cards???

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Treat this as a rumor.

Not verified. Your opine.

17 Aug 2017  Bruce the Goose...

Iraq has a 3 day holiday that started today.  It is an unscheduled holiday that goes from today, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  It is a holiday, a celebration for Iraq. What are they celebrating?  I wonder. Let me say this.  In Iraq today over 28,000 ATMs came on board and were turned on and were utilized in the country of Iraq.  The balance of the ATMS in the country, the remaining number are going to be up and working by noon on Sunday, Iraq time.  Those ATM machines came up at 2:30am EST daylight time or 9:30am Iraqi time.

We believe the rates that are there I am finding out through various friends that are there in the country of Iraq, these rates have been populating for days on the back screens of Forex.  They have been traded up.

People who have the Qi cards, their rate is solid.  What is not solid is the word activation. It is flashing.  When that solidifies, boom we have an active rate people can use those Qi cards. The new ones are global master cards with two chips in them which are used as both as a credit and debit cards. All the old Qi cards that were debit cards only are being done away with.

Today in Iraq earlier all of the contractors in Iraq were paid and compensated of their current pay and also their back pay at the new rate.

You guys remember I talked about what Dr Shabbi said at the Chamber Commerce Meeting in Washington DC in 2012?  He talked about  the dinar being able to support $16.  The rate I am hearing is about slightly higher than that. That is the rate that is solid on the cards right now.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

10 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

17 Aug 2017  Bruce the Goose...People who have the Qi cards, their rate is solid.  What is not solid is the word activation. When that solidifies, boom.... That is the rate that is solid on the cards right now.

Bruce learned a new word on the internet today ! 

Hmmmmm, wonder what it was ????  ;):lol:

4491949.jpg

Edited by King Bean

33 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

These poop headed gurus makes this look like the biggest scam known to man.  I wish they would just go the hell away. :facepalm:

Hey look..... Isn't that photo of " Where'smyRV" the same as "Possum" ??? He has returned !!

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Actually Mr. Nope...WalkingStick is with Frank.  Not with Bruce.  Bruce, AdminBill, TNT, and Okie are known liars.

AH OK thanks for the clarification!

Still, that guy told a whopper to Frank several weeks ago that we all know wouldn't happen and didn't happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well I use the APP "Currency" myself since I do some international travel from time to time and it's nice to get real exchange rates  on any currency in the world when needed, and it show 1186 = 1USD, however the exchange rate back is 1140.40 to trade back to IQD to the Dollar.  It uses the "OANDA" currency rate

• Upvote 1