Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What The Heck Is Going On? IQD Is Over $16 on iQ Cards???

Luigi1

15 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Who's the developer?

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, MarkInSA! :tiphat:

I am not sure who the developer is but it appears to be linked to Yahoo Finance. What I did was open up the "Stocks" APP, hit the menu in the lower right, hit the "+" in the upper left, typed "IQD" in the search bar (then hit search) then selected "IQD=X". To the right of "IQD=X" in ghosted text is "CCY". Underneath "IQD=X" is "USD/IQD" in smaller regular text. There are other IQDs under this search but the one I noted may be the one you want and replicates what Normala Rashid posted. Thank You, Normala Rashid!

Does this work for you?

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, MarkInSA! :tiphat:

I am not sure who the developer is but it appears to be linked to Yahoo Finance. What I did was open up the "Stocks" APP, hit the menu in the lower right, hit the "+" in the upper left, typed "IQD" in the search bar (then hit search) then selected "IQD=X". To the right of "IQD=X" in ghosted text is "CCY". Underneath "IQD=X" is "USD/IQD" in smaller regular text. There are other IQDs under this search but the one I noted may be the one you want and replicates what Normala Rashid posted. Thank You, Normala Rashid!

Does this work for you?

Go Moola Nova!

Thank you! Umm... No that doesn't work. :lol:  I saw that it was linked to Yahoo Finance but I was trying to find the "exact" App so I can download it.  On Google APP, it lists the APP Name and the right underneath the name there is the name of the App Developer.  But anyhow, it looks like Yahoo Finance is showing the 52week low for the Dinar at 11.79/$

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Thank you! Umm... No that doesn't work. :lol:  I saw that it was linked to Yahoo Finance but I was trying to find the "exact" App so I can download it.  On Google APP, it lists the APP Name and the right underneath the name there is the name of the App Developer.  But anyhow, it looks like Yahoo Finance is showing the 52week low for the Dinar at 11.79/$

Sorry, Sir. This was a pre loaded APP on my iPhone so I may have an older version of the APP but the same one Normala Rashid posted.

On my iPhone, if I go to my APP Store and type "Yahoo Finance" in the search field (then hit search), a Yahoo Finance APP pops up that looks similar to the one I have. As mentioned, I may have an older version of this APP loaded on my iPhone. The one shown may be the newest version.

Let me know if this helps.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Finance is showing the 52week low for the Dinar at 11.79/$

Yep, Sure does, MarkInSA, and I overlooked that in Normala Rashid's original post!!!

If I look at the trend on my iPhone, the "52week low for the Dinar at 11.19/$" doesn't show as a dip to that level.

Oh, well, maybe something to watch to see what happens tomorrow night around 6 pm or so when the market activity kicks in! :o   :o   :o

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

Wouldn't the "HIGH" number be lower than the "LOW" number?  Less dinars to the dollar would be worth more.

It depends on which way you are looking at it:

IQDUSD=X 52 Week Hi = 0.0848 Low = 0.0008

USDIQD=X 52 Week Hi = 1,182.0000 Low = 11.7900

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

Wouldn't the "HIGH" number be lower than the "LOW" number?  Less dinars to the dollar would be worth more.

10 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

It depends on which way you are looking at it:

IQDUSD=X 52 Week Hi = 0.0848 Low = 0.0008

USDIQD=X 52 Week Hi = 1,182.0000 Low = 11.7900

May want to also consider the APP is USD/IQD so 1 IQD = 11.79 USD???!!!

Well, OK, wishful thinkin' on my part.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1