Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Unanimous Vote On The Return Of Iraq To The Arab And International Membership Of The Scout In Azerbaijan !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Going To The Judges Scorecards For A Unanimous Decision !

(by steelyjan)

The unanimous vote on the return of Iraq to the Arab and international membership of the Scout in Azerbaijan

BAGHDAD, Aug 17 (KUNA) - Education Minister Mohammad Iqbal al-Sidli announced on Thursday the unanimous vote on the return of Iraq after a 27-year break to Arab and international membership.

"The vote was held during the 41st General Scout Conference, which is currently being held in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, in the presence of 167 countries," he said, noting that "they unanimously voted for the return of Iraq to the membership of the scout amid the atmosphere of enthusiasm accompanied by the vote, During which he played the Iraqi Republican peace, which will restore Iraq to the extent of effectiveness in the field of sports and Scouting.

The statement added that "this event is of importance, and no less than the decision to annex the Marshlands to the World Heritage List, as the Iraqi Scout will have material and moral support from the Arab and international scout organization, through construction projects and reconstruction projects and peace missionaries Scouts that help in the reconstruction of liberated cities, As well as the development of a program for the rehabilitation of age groups and both sexes affected by the events experienced by our beloved Iraq. " AH 

• Upvote 16

5 hours ago, gregp said:

unanimous vote on the return of Iraq after a 27-year break to Arab and international

there's that word again. International. 

Thanks!!

Yep, And Continued Signs Of The Country Returning To Normal - Here's Another Article On It  ...

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.....id22=80740   

The Presidency of the Republic welcomes the return of Iraq to the International Scout membership

irq_2074399612_1503049579.jpg&max_width=300 

18th August, 2017

The presidency of the republic welcomed on Friday the decision of the World Scout Conference, which is currently being held in the Azerbaijani capital Baku, to return Iraq to the Arab and international membership of the Scout after a 27-year break.

The media office of the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement received by "Eye of Iraq News" that "Masum stressed his interest in supporting the Iraqi Scout Movement, Youth and Sports and develop their participation projects in the reconstruction and community reconciliation plans, as well as enhancing the reputation and status of Iraq at the international level."

The ministry also called on the Iraqi educational, sports and youth authorities to "develop programs to rehabilitate all age groups, especially young people, both of whom are affected by the difficult circumstances that have prevailed in the country because of the policies of the former regime."

The Ministry of Education announced on Thursday the return of Iraq to the membership of Arab and global scout after a break of 27 years, noting that there will be a

program for the rehabilitation of age groups and both sexes affected by the events that passed through Iraq. 

• Upvote 11

11 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Ok just read the last article and got goosebumps.! Since when do 167 unanimous Countries so worried about Iraq's scouts team to having a meeting over it?...am I missing something or is this CODE WORD for RV? 

DAY 2 of CBI 4-Day Holiday. Cmon 21st still praying!!

I like the way you think!!! WH

• Upvote 1

Just now, WaitIsOver said:

Ok just read the last article and got goosebumps.! Since when do 167 unanimous Countries so worried about Iraq's scouts team to having a meeting over it?...am I missing something or is this CODE WORD for RV? 

Maybe I'm asleep; I don't see part about the 167 countries - can you highlight that for me? Thanks WaitisOver

50 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

37 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

I like the way you think!!! WH

So do I!! :mexican:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Dude where have you been the last 14 yrs lol...keep those positive vibes rolling...

I always knew journalism was fun.. so iraq unanimously went international thursday lol about time they came out of 27 years of drought...thank God Almighty the stars are lining up..there's no such word as quincidences in hebrew. Literally when cbi reopens on Monday the moon will cover the sun , over the usa..and no trying to pump things lol last time similar routed/aligned eclipse happened was in 1776. Happens to be a new/full moon that day lmao. I can't make this stuff up. Its just that the eclipse starts at the time my bank opens here in socal lol

• Upvote 3