Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 day holiday request

rockfl9

I thought someone would have caught this by now! The CBI did not request the holiday, it cant. The holiday , for some reason was set, by the GOI. All the CBI was saying that if a bank  customer would need dollars during the holiday IT  must request them in advance.  NOTE : There will be business conducted ( ships unloaded ,truckloads brought in, etc)  during the holiday and most are COD and must be paid in dollars , that's ALL.. NOT any indication of the CBI doing a rate change .  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:
On 8/17/2017 at 5:44 PM, Texstorm said:

Thanks Rock ! However the CBI is never going to indicate a rate change....never.

WHAT NO RV!  EVER!  You are going to end up in the Tank talking that way.

Wanna Borrow my Glasses???  I'm ALMOST a  3+ in the cheapie readers :lol:  You missed the KEY word>>>> INDICATE :lol: Tex ain't no lopster  :lol:

• Upvote 2

On 8/19/2017 at 5:17 PM, Texstorm said:

Rock does that all of the time , just like the fake news Network do. LOL

Tex ,i know you are planning to be a millionaire , but when you said that the CBI would NEVER NEVER INDICATE ( meaning  show, or point out) a rate change i had to correct. You DO want the CBI to indicate a change . How else would you see the 1:1 you are looking for? What i think you meant was that it would not HINT to a rate change ,.That i agree. So kinda kills the rumor that Shabibi did.

On 8/21/2017 at 9:53 AM, caz1104 said:

Twisting of one's words is straight out of the LOPster/Guru for dummies handbook.

Caz, if there ever was a need for such a book you are the perfect person to write it. Put me down for one copy!

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

Tex ,i know you are planning to be a millionaire , but when you said that the CBI would NEVER NEVER INDICATE ( meaning  show, or point out) a rate change i had to correct. You DO want the CBI to indicate a change . How else would you see the 1:1 you are looking for? What i think you meant was that it would not HINT to a rate change ,.That i agree. So kinda kills the rumor that Shabibi did.

Caz, if there ever was a need for such a book you are the perfect person to write it. Put me down for one copy!

Hello Rock ! You knew what I meant.....No need to split hairs brother.....I think that it's all funny that you come to the tank to argue a moot point (Hypothetical) and waste all of your fine talents on all of us not so smart people. What makes Rock tick ? That's what we ought to be talking about brother ! Enquiring minds want to know , then we could best understand how to bring resolve to your interminable presence.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, rockfl9 said:

Nah....I'll leave that up to FAKE writers & BS artists such as you & blue couch boy

On 8/22/2017 at 4:32 PM, Texstorm said:

Hello Rock ! You knew what I meant.....No need to split hairs brother.....I think that it's all funny that you come to the tank to argue a moot point (Hypothetical) and waste all of your fine talents on all of us not so smart people. What makes Rock tick ? That's what we ought to be talking about brother ! Enquiring minds want to know , then we could best understand how to bring resolve to your interminable presence.

Inquiring mind is a good point . I am curious . How did so many people on at least 3 continents get the idea that the Iraqi dinar was going to radically increase in value and make them rich?

Spawn dozens of web sites , Gurus ,  iTeams ,  dealer networks, etc.

I didnt know much about currency exchange but my curiosity got me to find a book on central banking and exchange rate calculation. I found that central banks do not like to make major changes it causes the public to loose confidence in them, adjustments of more than a few percent are rare. There are several accepted methods ,but picking a number and pulling the rigger is not one of them.   Banking is serious business. Just think,  at 10 cents it would take $100,000 buy a mil IQD . How many people would risk that much money? I think NONE.   I have got to see how this turns out. That's what makes me TICK.!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Inquiring mind is a good point . I am curious . How did so many people on at least 3 continents get the idea that the Iraqi dinar was going to radically increase in value and make them rich?

Spawn dozens of web sites , Gurus ,  iTeams ,  dealer networks, etc.

I didnt know much about currency exchange but my curiosity got me to find a book on central banking and exchange rate calculation. I found that central banks do not like to make major changes it causes the public to loose confidence in them, adjustments of more than a few percent are rare. There are several accepted methods ,but picking a number and pulling the rigger is not one of them.   Banking is serious business. Just think,  at 10 cents it would take $100,000 buy a mil IQD . How many people would risk that much money? I think NONE.   I have got to see how this turns out. That's what makes me TICK.!

"TICK".....or SICK. Doesn't take a "Inquiring mind" to figure that one out

• Like 1

I'm doing very well thank you., Caz   Remember, an idle mind is the devils workshop. So i look forward to solving any puzzle i can find .  ? How did so many people get trapped in this CON ? Obviously most are over their heads. The guru's /pumpers have weaved ridiculous scenarios and they believe them. 

You are a puzzle too. You seem to be well educated and should have figured it out by now , yet you are still here .. So you must have a purpose!  Dealer yourself? Dealer pimp?  Or just a curmudgeon. What makes you TICK? 

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2017 at 11:54 AM, rockfl9 said:

WHAT NO RV!  EVER!  You are going to end up in the Tank talking that way.

This IS the tank.

I've been banished to here cuz I'm not towing this website's party line but have never touted LOP.

Something wrong with shooting down every bit of hype and backing with facts, apparently.

Well they're getting a load of Mountain Goat right now so HA.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2