Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Moring America...Ships At Sea....Worldwide Friends.

Luigi1

8/17/2017  OOM...
Highlights  from OkieOilMan on a Conference call, Wednesday August 16, 2017
Okie:  Hello America,  ships at sea and all our world wide friends….
I’m very pleased to be here…It’s been quite a ride for all of us…
If we were cowboys we would all have saddle sores...
Prayerfully, things have finally come to where we can have something to look forward to….
I have some information tonight I wish to furnish from second from the top individual….and I am only furnishing the information I receive… I do not guarantee it’s contents but I’ll share with you what I’ve been told.
I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight til 9 am in the morning. That will be the official time it will start.
So I think,  in a nutshell this is what we all wanted to hear. But in a very brief method
We’ve all heard all the speculation and conjecture,innuendo and gossip, and everything we all can stand so I choose to cut to the chase, say all that’s necessary and let it go at that.
Well, that is what I am getting from just a little while ago and it  comes from a very good source.
I can’t guarantee anything but it sounds wonderful to me and I’m looking forward to it, expecting it, anticipating it and believing it. So that’s it in a nutshell. 
I am assuming this is eastern time but they did not specify.but before everything I had been told is east coast time.

I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight til 9 am in the morning. That will be the official time it will start.
So I think,  in a nutshell this is what we all wanted to hear. But in a very brief method
We’ve all heard all the speculation and conjecture,innuendo and gossip, and everything we all can stand so I choose to cut to the chase, say all that’s necessary and let it go at that.
Well, that is what I am getting from just a little while ago and it  comes from a very good source.
I can’t guarantee anything but it sounds wonderful to me and I’m looking forward to it, expecting it, anticipating it and believing it. So that’s it in a nutshell. 
I am assuming this is eastern time but they did not specify.but before everything I had been told is east coast time.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Okie:  Hello America,  ships at sea and all our world wide friends….

Good Job Luigi ! ;) 

Now Go Kick Bruce, RayRat + Judy Lyington To The Curb And Only Bring Us A Legit Certified Pumper...

Okie And His BullShip's At Sea ! :pirateship:

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I have been told that our rv will occur from 6 pm tonight (Wednesday) til 9 am in the morning (Thursday). That will be the official time it will start. I’m looking forward to it, expecting it, anticipating it and believing it. I had been told is east coast time.

Woops Okie, missed it again. Back to the outhouse for another year. Thank god I didn't miss

an eclipse or anything like that while I was waiting. Although looking at the last one with the

naked eyes did have a small side effect. :jester:

36c61f1fd3a4759f3f4e408205a90849--funniest-jokes-funny-jokes.jpg

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Many may remember this, maybe even this date too, back in 2013. OKIE insisted it was '...today, so quit your jobs now'. And people actually did. Yet.....here we are. :lol:

"Im packing my bags!"

"The 747 (code for the rate) is coming in for landing!"

I thought Okie died....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Rockymtnhi said:

I can't help but wonder why you all continue to discuss Luigi's posts.  Ever think of putting him on ignore and saving all of us this wasted discussion?

He's family, just like possum. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Before you know it....we'll hear from Possum!  :pirateship:

Aren't they father and son?  Or mother and daughter?  Which one came first?  And most importantly, who cares?  I like how the original post was doubled up at the end.  Maybe to make it look and sound longer?  Or maybe Luigi fell asleep at the keyboard.  It must be a lot of work to search the world for drivel.  I wouldn't even know where to look for that stuff.  Oh wait, yes I do.  Right here at DV and the rumors section and specifically anything Luigi.  All the drivel anyone could ever want for an entire lifetime all condensed into a single thread.  How nice.

Oh, and BTW, Okie did die.  Since he was never really born.  I believe he was "let", as in the aftermath of a bucket of beans.

Thank you for listening.  On to my next project.

• Upvote 1