Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/17/2017

yota691

Waitisover, went to the park with my father and to walk our dog...also did a prayer there. As we were on our way to buy siopao, a voice (Lord) said to me that a man will approach to me and ask for a change. I got to the store and bought some siopaos for me n my father. When i exited out, a man approached to me and ask for some change. I gave him a dollar...i was left with 62 cents from the change i got from buying siopaos. Now, get this, i dont know if u had seen my post bout dinar being 1.69usd/dinar. This is saying to me that a dinar will have that rate of 1.62/.69. The bank will offer 69 cents..and they(banks)get to keep the dollar. Later

• Upvote 12

12 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Waitisover, went to the park with my father and to walk our dog...also did a prayer there. As we were on our way to buy siopao, a voice (Lord) said to me that a man will approach to me and ask for a change. I got to the store and bought some siopaos for me n my father. When i exited out, a man approached to me and ask for some change. I gave him a dollar...i was left with 62 cents from the change i got from buying siopaos. Now, get this, i dont know if u had seen my post bout dinar being 1.69usd/dinar. This is saying to me that a dinar will have that rate of 1.62/.69. The bank will offer 69 cents..and they(banks)get to keep the dollar. Later

Thxs for putting it out there navira45. While I take this with a grain of salt, the way you present your statements leave me with a sense that you do believe and in your heart feel these statements will mean it will come to pass.

As you say, I hope your right.  +1

pp

• Upvote 10

33 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

My curiosity is highly raised . Electronic Sukuk Books ? Electronic Certificate Books ? Electronic Banks ? Electronic Instruments Book ? Will this Mechanism be done with Electronic Currency???

At first glance, I was thinking these are required for international protocols/requirements/practices that are currently in place world wide for other banking systems integrated world wide. I am not sure what degree of physical or digital currency is involved. My opinion is it would need to all be electronic so that the international transactions can be traced in entirety without any physical cash withdrawal then re deposit in the same or some other accounts. I would have thought much of this was already in place to eliminate corruption and money laundering. If nothing else, this should eliminate a substantial portion of the remaining corruption and money laundering through the CBI currency auctions. I suspect this is very good news and an indication of good things to come.

In the mean time, we wait and see.

The Best Of Your Day To You, BlueSkyLine and All DV! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, navira45 said:

Has the Lord shown you why the sun sets in Salem and Jerusalem @ da same time on Aug 21st, just asking.. I know you have a great feeling about that day. I pray the Lord reveals more to you buddy! 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, navira45 said:

As i said yesterday, thug will find a good news in the morning( announvement from the CBI is really really good news). Thanks Thug...

5 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

I'm praying your right Navira45 ! Keep us updated about what Thugs will find next :o

Ya - Me Too ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, davis411 said:

Well this weekend works

before 9 pm plz

beer store open till then

I'm with Davis lmao :lol::cheesehead:

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Opening The Blinds On The Sale Window !

The Central Bank of Iraq announces a new mechanism for the sale of forms to participate in the sale window of foreign currency and electronic books of electronic banks and financial transfer companies

This statement could be good enough to pray for Adam's text message hopefully very soon.......yup. :praying:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

Has the Lord shown you why the sun sets in Salem and Jerusalem @ da same time on Aug 21st, just asking.. I know you have a great feeling about that day. I pray the Lord reveals more to you buddy! 

Both Israel and America are coveted nations with God. 

Both are the only nations ever to exist as coveted nations with God.

Both nations have sinned against God. 

Both nations are on the opposite ends of the earth.

Yet Both nations will go dark at EXACTLY the same time down to the second on August 21st, 2017.

That's got to mean something.  

34 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Waitisover, Our Father/Jesus hasnt said to me or showed me why the sun sets in Salem and Jerusalem. All i know as He had said once to me that there will be no rapture.....because of Jesus's mercy. Will share if He tells me something. Later.

Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses, says the Lord. 

I will testify with you that as much as I wish it was the calling out of the Bride of Christ , I know deep within my heart that is not what is coming. 

But I must confess that I, (caps for emphasis only), KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that something is about to be revealed and that this eclipse though somewhat common is the sign of this revealing. And I will say one other thing, this revealing will be extraordinarily powerful and it will be 

SUDDENLY

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Both Israel and America are coveted nations with God. 

Both are the only nations ever to exist as coveted nations with God.

Both nations have sinned against God. 

Both nations are on the opposite ends of the earth.

Yet Both nations will go dark at EXACTLY the same time down to the second on August 21st, 2017.

That's got to mean something.  

Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses, says the Lord. 

I will testify with you that as much as I wish it was the calling out of the Bride of Christ , I know deep within my heart that is not what is coming. 

But I must confess that I, (caps for emphasis only), KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that something is about to be revealed and that this eclipse though somewhat common is the sign of this revealing. And I will say one other thing, this revealing will be extraordinarily powerful and it will be 

SUDDENLY

LGD........have you seen this one....??

Darn.......didn't copy & paste well......I guess just  go to this link.......

http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/stunner-eclipse-aligns-with-biblical-day-of-repentance/

=====================================================

STUNNER! ECLIPSE ALIGNS WITH BIBLICAL DAY OF REPENTANCE

Pastor: This is a direct warning to American church

Published: 22 hours ago

God's Day Timer - Official Trailer
Learn more about 'God's Day Timer,' the latest book and DVD by Pastor Mark Biltz, author of the bestseller 'Blood Moons.'

For centuries, one particular day has signified repentance for God’s people. It had deep meaning for Jonah, Moses and Jesus Christ.

And this year, Aug. 21 – the first of Elul on the biblical calendar – contains a critical message for American Christians, as it will be the date of a total solar eclipse that will traverse the entire United States.

A coincidence? Not likely, contended pastor Mark Biltz in a recent appearance on the “The Jim Bakker Show.”

“We are about to enter the month of Elul,” Biltz said. “And it just so happens that Elul was the month of repentance. It was on Elul 1 that Jonah left for 40 days to tell Nineveh to repent. It was on Elul 1 that Moses went up to Mt. Sinai after the sin of the Golden Calf, trying to make atonement while Israel was repenting for that. It was on Elul 1 Jesus went out into the wilderness for 40 days, coming out on Yom Kippur. Elul 1 starts the month of repentance and to have the solar eclipse happening at this time, it is of huge significance!”

What Time Is It? - Pastor Mark Biltz on The Jim Bakker Show

Biltz, the discoverer of the “Blood Moons” phenomenon and the author of the new book “God’s Day Timer,” said he believes the solar eclipse falling on the first day of the month of repentance has meaning for believers.

“I believe this is a warning, that we need to take the lead!” he said. “As believers, God is telling us this starts first with us. And we need to repent.

“We, as the church, have 40 days to really repent, just like Abraham. He was interceding for Sodom and Gomorrah, trying to find 10 righteous men among them. I don’t know how many righteous [men] are needed for America.”

According to Jewish tradition, Biltz explained, because Gentiles go by the sun for their calendar, a solar eclipse represents judgment coming upon a non-Jewish nation, whereas a lunar eclipse, because Jews use a lunar calendar, represents judgment coming upon Israel.

And one of the best-known solar eclipses in history had a terrible message for the West.

“One thing I will mention, most people don’t mention it now, World War I started in August of 1914 and there was a total solar eclipse over Eastern Europe and the Ottoman Empire,” Biltz said. “And what happens? You have this total solar eclipse, the beginning of World War I, the Ottoman Empire is destroyed. It even went over Nineveh, the same place as where Jonah was.”

The date of that eclipse? The same as the upcoming one – Aug. 21.

The Bible story is more miraculous and astounding than you could have imagined. See the remarkable evidence of the unchanging nature of God – and the exciting clues to what awaits at the end of days in “God’s Day Timer” by Mark Biltz, available as a book or documentary now in the WND Superstore.

Biltz explained God often “prepares the ground” before judgment and the opportunity for repentance.

“Most people don’t even know the story of Jonah except from the Bible,” he said. “God was preparing the ground before Jonah went. Did you know there was a plague? They found these cuneiform tablets talking about Syrian history, and they said there was a major plague three years before Jonah came. That was followed by a civil war: Maybe they were blaming each other for the plague in Nineveh. That was followed by another plague. And NASA records this, one of the most famous eclipses in all history, called the Bur-Sagle eclipse. It happened, this total solar eclipse over Nineveh, a month before Jonah came.

“Jonah comes and he says repent. Well, that’s why they were so willing to repent! They’ve already suffered from a major plague, a civil war, another plague, a total solar eclipse over Nineveh. Now obviously, they didn’t receive judgment because they repented. It didn’t happen for a while. I never set dates or anything. But what I do say is look at events that happen on God’s calendar so you know if it’s God who is speaking or not and then hopefully we repent and judgment is stayed.”

The Coming Solar Eclipse - Pastor Mark Biltz on The Jim Bakker Show

Biltz referenced 1 Chronicles 12:32, which speaks of the children of Issachar, “those who had an understanding of the times.”

“They were on God’s calendar,” Biltz said. “So my question to all of you is what time is it? Do we know what time it is right now?”

Biltz will explain the “signs of the times” to help believers know “what time it is” on the 2017 Alaska Cruise, beginning Sept 8. He will teach on the biblical feasts and the biblical calendar. WND Founder Joseph Farah will also be a featured speaker.

When Biltz returns, it will be just in time for another “sign in the sky.”

“In Luke 21:25, Jesus says there will be signs in the sun and the moon and the stars,” Biltz told Bakker. “And what do we have? We have solar eclipses, lunar eclipses and the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens!”

Revelation 12 speaks of a “great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.”

Biltz argues this refers to an astronomical development that will take place on Sept. 23.

In a separate interview, Biltz explained the sign: “The woman clothed with the sun is the constellation Virgo and represents the nation of Israel. The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel. Interestingly, the constellation Leo, the Lion, which is above Virgo, is made up of nine stars. The Lion represents specifically the tribe of Judah. It just so happens this year during the Days of Awe, three planets will join the constellation Leo making up 12 stars. Virgo will be clothed with the sun, and the moon will be under her feet, fulfilling this sign to precise detail!”

Biltz will be interviewed about this further astonishing development for the television show “The Sign,” which examines the remarkable astronomical arrangement. “The Sign” will air on AUDIENCE network on Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.

The Sign - Teaser

But what does it all mean? As Biltz told Bakker, everything that is happening isn’t so much a message to the world as to God’s church.

“God wants His church to repent,” he said. “Just like you’re (Bakker) talking about. I saw this in the news the other day, I thought this was fascinating, Google this, they say the exact path of the solar eclipse across the United States voted 95 percent for Trump. And the fascinating thing for me is, God is not interested so much in wanting the heathen to repent as He is in wanting the church to repent. Judgment always begins with the House of God.”

It’s not too late to meet and hear from Mark Biltz in person on a luxury Alaska cruise next month! You need a break. Grab it. Biltz will be reviewing the eclipse in depth in seminars, workshops and Q&A sessions, joined by WND’s Joseph and Elizabeth Farah.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/stunner-eclipse-aligns-with-biblical-day-of-repentance/#HbOvGxuYFyXdxi4z.99

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

LGD........have you seen this one....??

Now you know why I so love you Brother. 

That is EXACTLY what I think is coming. 

This event will be the final warning to God's people to REPENT. 

I know this because God has told me this himself. 

I also know that in true repentance there will be a Holy Spirit revival the likes of which the world has never seen. 

But if we fail as Children of God to repent then in seven yrs there will be another total eclipse that will begin the end.

I pray that all that read these words try and understand, God is doing all that he can to show His Love and Mercy, 

But make no mistake, God is about through putting up with the church of Laodicea. Failure to repent will bring the justice of God.

Please, everyone, think of it like this. You love you child, your son or your daughter. But they are constantly breaking your rules. 

You start with continuous warnings, and very slowly escalate to grounding. You are slow not because you don't love your child or care for them.

You are slow to come down hard precisely because you love them. 

But they still won't do what you tell them to do. 

Eventually you have had enough and you turn that child over your knee and wear their little bottom out. 

Every single person that is reading these words is a child of God. 

Weather you know it or not. And God has been slowly trying to get you to repent for a long time. 

Please seek His forgiveness.

Please seek His love 

Please seek His Kingdom 

Because Jonah is speaking to America now. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1