Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shocking Forecasts for 2017-2022

bostonangler

Money and Markets: Investing Insights

Shocking Forecasts for 2017-2022
Gala issue — to give you windfall profits!

Martin D. Weiss, Ph.D. | Monday, August 14, 2017 at 7:30 am

Martin Weiss

The forecasts I have for 2017-2022 are a serious cause for shock AND a great source of profits.

They will begin to strike just a few weeks from now, in October of 2017.

They’re driven by a powerful force that our friend Larry Edelson called the “Great Convergence.”

And they will carry us through a veritable “roller-coaster ride through hell.”

In this gala, double-length issue, I’ll show you why.

I’ll show you how everything in your life is about to change.

I’ll lay out four critical phases of this crisis — your opportunity to build four new fortunes.

I’ll introduce you to 17 supercycle investment opportunities, set to multiply your money with 500% profits available now.

Plus, I’ll tell you about a handful of specialized investments that are designed to pay you up to 50 times more than other investors earn.

Moment of Truth

This is your moment of truth. What you do in the next few minutes, hours and days could determine your financial destiny for the rest of your life.

A few weeks from today, the most powerful historic cycles known to science will converge. For the first time since 1929, five massively powerful financial cycles are uniting, forming a “Supercycle” with enormous destructive power.

The last time these cycles converged — nearly nine decades ago — the world was plunged into a Great Depression that lasted more than a decade. This time around, they are triggering the end of one major epoch in human history and the beginning of a terrifying (and enormously profitable) new one.

The age we have all known all our lives, an era in which governments amassed $275 trillion in debts and obligations, is about to end. A new era, the age in which all of us pay the price for our leaders’ obscene debts and reckless spending schemes, is about to begin.

As we witness the collapse of the societies, currencies and investment markets that have been built on those debts, everything about how you earn, spend, save, and invest your money — and about how you live your life — will be altered forever.

A 60-month-long roller-coaster
ride through Hell.

This forecast is clear and unhedged: We are in for five years of spreading conflict, chaos in the global economy, and turmoil in world markets — all of which will impact our investments and personal lives.

As this supercycle courses through the world in the months ahead, the lenders and investors that our governments count on for loans will snap their wallets shut.

Even now, smart investors are reading the handwriting on the wall: The black cloud of war is getting blacker. Governments are getting set to ramp up their defense spending like never before. Already-bloated budget deficits will be bloated even more.

But government debt is already simply too massive. It can never be repaid. It would be financial suicide for investors to continue loaning their money to Tokyo, London or Washington; insane to throw good money after bad.

And so, governments — including our own — will simply run out of lenders, and then … run out of money.

More than 39 million government employees and contractors in Japan, Europe and then U.S. will find that their paychecks have been postponed or are worth a lot less.

Over 300 million more worldwide who depend on government retirement plans like Social Security, Medicare and outdated health programs like Obamacare will awaken to the same disturbing reality.

And another 127 million around the world who count on welfare, food stamps and other government-sponsored assistance programs will suddenly find themselves unable to feed themselves or their families.

As the news reverberates, currencies, bonds and other investments will simply collapse. The wealth and retirement savings of generations will be gutted.

In major foreign countries, millions of angry citizens will take to the streets, overwhelming local, state and even national law enforcement. Law and order will break down as thousands of riots erupt around the world. No man’s life or property will be safe.

Before it’s all over, many governments, equally desperate to survive, will have no choice but to confiscate wealth from their own citizens. Our world, and ultimately, our own nation will be changed forever.

Admittedly, this is the most severe
warning we have ever issued.

Make no mistake: I fully understand just how shocking this forecast is. I also understand that most people who hear it will dismiss it as being “too extreme.” That’s to be expected.

It’s what happened when we warned that the stock market was about to collapse in 1987.

It’s what happened again when we warned that tech stocks were due to collapse in 1999.

And it also happened in 2007 when we told anyone who’d listen that the U.S. real estate market was about to collapse, plunging the economy into one of the most severe recessions ever.

This crisis will be very different in one very critical aspect: In the first phases, instead of driving U.S. stocks into a tailspin, it will drive them to the stratosphere. (More on this in a moment.)

But please understand; this is no idle prediction. We have no interest in frightening anyone. We are simply following our research where it takes us.

And it is taking us to a terrifying place: Those who are unprepared for this great crisis risk losing everything: Your income, savings, investments, your home and other property, your personal and financial security are all at risk.

We do not want that for you.

Warning you ahead of time of crises like these is the main reason I founded Weiss Research 46 years ago. It’s why I hired renowned cycles experts Larry Edelson and Sean Brodrick more than two DECADES ago. And it’s why I am writing this urgent report for you right now.

The plain truth is, the most powerful cycles forecasting tools we have ever used are virtually screaming that all hell is about to break loose in Japan … then in Europe … and ultimately right here in the United States.

If that’s hard for you to believe, I certainly understand. After all, despite the dangerous chain of events I’ve been writing about, things still seem pretty normal today. But the fact is …

The same forecasting tools that
accurately predicted the Great Depression
and every major economic event since …

Are now warning that the most severe financial crisis
any of us has ever seen is about to begin.

It may help you to understand why I trust this research so completely; why I am changing my own financial life to prepare for the events it predicts.

image1.jpgU.S. President Hoover’s chief economic advisor, Edward R. Dewey discovered the power of these cycles in 1932.

The forecasting tools we use … that have enabled cycles experts like Larry and Sean to accurately predict all the major events I just mentioned — that are now warning of the most severe financial crisis any of us has ever seen — are not new.

They were actually discovered by an American economist 85 years ago.

The year was 1932. That’s when U.S. President Herbert Hoover ordered his chief economist, Edward R. Dewey, to determine what caused the Great Depression.

What Dewey found was shocking: Very powerful economic cycles that govern the rise and fall of economies, currencies and investment markets.

It made perfect sense: All of creation moves in cycles; from the lifecycle of stars, to the ebb and flow of the tides, to the changing of the seasons, to human respiration and even to our beating hearts.

Cycles research predicted The Great Depression years in advance!

chart1.jpg

Just as cycles govern the physical universe and our physical bodies, they also govern the affairs of men: The rise and fall of empires, nations, societies, economies, currencies and investment markets.

All of these things and many more are ruled by regular, predictable financial cycles.

Dewey’s ultimate conclusion was a shocker: Anyone who even casually glanced at charts depicting these cycles could have known about the approaching nightmare well in advance.

The Great Depression happened because it was TIME for it to happen.

Cycles research has accurately predicted nearly every major financial event in our lives.

Since Dewey’s discovery, these cycles have been used to predict virtually every major turning point in the economy — including the painful real estate crash, credit crisis and Great Recession of 2007-2008; the Greek Debt Default crisis; and even the rising tides of war we are witnessing at this very moment.

chart2.jpg

Believe me, as the founder of Weiss Research and the man who has worked so closely with Larry and Sean for so many years, I know: Their knowledge of cycles is what allowed us to accurately warn of the stock market crash well in advance and every major move in U.S. stocks since then.

In fact, Sean is the first person at Weiss Research who introduced us to the Supercycle. Like Larry, he has followed and predicted cycles with amazing accuracy. Plus, he now edits a new service I publish dedicated exclusively to Supercycle investments.

Take a look at the chart to the right, an example of their work. It is the product of our cycles research in 2006 and 2007 — work they did well before the U.S. real estate market cracked.

The red line is the cycle we were following — the cycle that helped Weiss Research predict a major catastrophe ahead. The black line is what actually happened.

As you can see, the cycle clearly predicted that the U.S. economy would peak in 2007, then suffer a massive crash.

Result: The Great Recession of 2008-2009 struck right on time, just as we predicted, and the S&P 500 crashed nearly 60%.

Anyone who bought the 3x inverse ETF of the S&P 500 on our forecast could have seen nearly a 180% gain.

And that’s only the beginning of the story. The chart above also showed quite clearly that the bottom would come in March 2009. After that, the economy and the stock market would enter a powerful recovery.

So on March 16, 2009 — while other analysts were still licking their wounds and terrified to even touch a stock — our cycles experts announced that the worst was over; that stocks were about to catch fire again.

Result: Since their forecast, the S&P 500 has more than tripled, enough to turn every $10,000 invested into $33,234.

And if you had used that forecast to invest in the 3x S&P 500 ETF, you could be up 3,288% — enough to turn every $10,000 you invested into nearly $328,800.

Championed by many of the greatest minds in science and academia…

Many of the best minds from Harvard, Yale, Princeton, The Smithsonian, The Carnegie Institution, Oxford, Temple University, Western Reserve and other globally respected institutions have supported Dewey’s work at his Foundation for the Study of Cycles.

Plus W. Clement Stone, Senator Everett Dirksen and U.S. Vice President, Charles G. Dawes and Ned Johnson, founder of Fidelity Investments have also supported cycles research.

Our cycles research has also helped us call every major move in the gold market since 1999 …

Including the beginning of the bull market when gold was just $255 per ounce … and the end in September 2011 when it hit $1,925.

Our study of these cycles also made it possible for us to accurately predict the collapse of the U.S. dollar that began in 2000, the huge rally that followed, and the weakness it’s suffered in recent months. Not to mention the historic plunge in oil that began in 2014!

Now, our cycles research is sending us a very different message — a message that no wage-earner, retiree or investor can afford to ignore.

The most powerful financial cycles ever discovered are aligning even as you read this …

In October 2017, five of the most powerful economic forces known to man will be converging — first overseas and ultimately in the United States as well.

chart3.jpg

chart5.jpg?v=2

chart1.jpg

chart6.jpg

* The time-honored Kondratieff Wave, which is signaling a weaker global economy … soaring unemployment … skyrocketing interest rates … massive defaults on public and private debt … and more …

* The 40-month Kitchen Cycle, which is signaling slower business formation … weak consumer demand … slower inventory turnover … chronic unemployment and worse, and …

* The 20- and 60-year economic cycles, which are also signaling that a great depression and economic catastrophe with tremendous financial pain is ahead.

* The rising cycle of war, which now directly threatens Japan, South Korea and Eastern Europe … and which is also driving a flood of flight capital to the United States.

* Plus, let’s not forget the positive side that also makes the United States a great magnet for foreign capital: A long-term cycle of innovation that has continued to plow ahead even during most financial crises.

Right now, though …

The facts on the ground in Japan
are extremely disturbing.

My son, Anthony, lives in Japan, and I have recurring nightmares about it. I often lie awake trying to figure out how to persuade him to come home.

Even though the chances that North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un will actually lob a nuclear bomb on Tokyo are still very small, there’s no chance Japan can escape the economic impacts. Even as I write these words, Prime Minister Abe is moving swiftly to push through a massive defense buildup that Japan simply cannot afford.

Indeed, long before this latest crisis began, the Japanese government was already struggling with a serious debt crisis. Just consider the terrible facts:

* Japan’s government is saddled with the largest debt in the world: More than 1 quadrillion yen. That’s a “one” followed by fifteen zeros — 1,000,000,000,000,000 yen in debt.

* Japan’s debt is nearly two-and-one-half times the size of the entire Japanese economy and more than double the debt load that pushed Greece, Ireland and Portugal to the brink of collapse.

* Japan’s debt is still skyrocketing. Social welfare spending in Japan, already one-third of the 96-trillion-yen budget, is rising automatically by about one trillion yen every year.

This is an extremely dangerous situation.

OUR FORECAST: Japan’s already-bulging budget deficit will explode. Its debt load will strangle the economy. Its bond market will collapse. And all of the powerful economic cycles will converge this coming October, beginning the Supercycle that will signal its decline.

Plus, for reasons I’ll explain in a moment, Japan’s exports — still the lifeblood of their economy — will plunge.

But if the looming crisis in Japan is dire, consider the threat to Europe …

Every day, the news coming out of Europe
CONFIRMS what the cycles are telling us:
This great crisis has already begun!

The coming new costs of defense spending in Europe will make Japan’s defense spending costs expected in Japan look small by comparison.

Moreover, the debt crisis you saw a few years ago in Greece and other PIIGS countries was only the tip of the iceberg.

* Despite repeated bailouts, 22 of the 28 EU member states — including the largest states; Spain, France, Italy and the UK — are deeper in debt now than ever before.

chart9.jpg

* In Spain and France, it would take nearly all the money generated by their economies in an entire year to equal their national debts.

* The governments of Cyprus and Belgium each owe MORE than their economies produce in an entire year.

* Portugal owes 29% more. Italy owes 33% more.

* The Greek government, still in the worst shape even after six huge bailouts and its recent troubles, owes 76% more than its economy produces.

* Talk of economic “recovery” in Europe is grossly premature. The Italian economy is barely growing. France is still stagnant, and President Macron’s attempts to revive it are already running into stiff political resistance.

* Even Germany, the economic engine of the EU, has just gotten a big whiff of bad news: German exports plunged abruptly in June, adding to signs that global demand is starting to sink, especially in Asia. What’s worse, Germany will now have to pile on much more debt to defend itself against Vladimir Putin.

OUR FORECAST: The European Union will not survive this. It will disintegrate. This will be a second blow to Japan, one of Europe’s biggest trading partners. And right now, all of the powerful economic cycles will begin to converge in October of THIS YEAR, forming the Supercycle that will signal Europe’s collapse.

The U.S. is the world’s
safest safe haven … for now

Believe it or not, there is some good news in all of this — especially for investors in the United States.

The first bit of good news is that there’s still time — not much time, mind you, but some time — to prepare.

The second piece of good news is that wealthy investors in Japan, Europe and the world’s hottest trouble spots are already seeking safe havens. And for now at least, the world’s safest safe haven is the United States of America.

Where will YOU be when Washington runs out of money?

That’s why savvy foreign investors have already dumped trillions of their currencies and bought U.S. dollars.

And that’s why they’ve used those dollars to buy assets here: U.S. stocks. U.S. real estate. U.S. Bonds.  And especially America’s innovative technology.

But if history — if our cycles research — proves anything, it’s that this trickle of flight capital coming out of Europe, Japan and major trouble spots around the world is about to become a massive flood.

It’s crucial that everyone who owns stocks … everyone with a retirement account … understands this. Because at a time like this, with so many threats from overseas, growing rich is your only real defense. And here’s more good news. Our research shows …

This crisis will unfold in four, distinct phases,
giving you the opportunity to amass
not just one, but FOUR impressive fortunes:

Fortune #1: Phase 1 — Right now, as money continues flowing to the U.S. from the hottest trouble spots overseas …

Fortune #2: Phase 2 — 2018, as Japan and Asia implode, and as the flow of money into U.S. stocks and other investments accelerates …

Fortune #3: Phase 3 — 2019, as the European Union collapses and the euro resumes its epic plunge, triggering a monstrous tidal wave of flight capital headed for U.S. investments …

Fortune #4: Phase 4 — 2020-2022, when this crisis comes to America — and as the United States of America pays the price for the largest orgy of debt in more than 5,000 years of human history.

The same fate suffered by Japan and
Europe ultimately awaits us as well.

Donald Trump is doing a very nice job of boosting the U.S. economy right now. And the flow of capital from overseas is also helping. But no one can make America’s huge debt problem disappear. And Washington’s debts are far larger than most people realize.

Everyone worries about our $20 trillion national debt; that it equals 130% of the value of all the goods and services the U.S. produces.

Let me tell you: That’s a drop in the ocean.

In addition to that debt, according to the latest statistics from the U.S. Treasury Department, our government owes another $107 trillion that it never wants to talk about.

These are what it politely calls “unfunded liabilities” — the money it owes primarily to veterans and to seniors in pensions, Social Security, and Medicare payments.

chart10.jpg

Altogether, including the debts everyone talks about and the debts they try to hide, Washington is on the hook for more than $127 trillion, or six times the size of the entire U.S. economy.

A line of 127 trillion-dollar bills would reach around the Earth at the equator more than 494,000 times. It would reach all the way to the sun and back more than 60 times!

Plus, hundreds of billions more dollars in additional debt and obligations are piling up with every passing year.

Sorry — but I have to ask,
“Who are we really kidding here?”

Everyone knows Washington will never make a dent in that debt.

What most economists know but won’t say is that Washington won’t be able to even service that much debt for much longer; any significant decline in the economy could ultimately push Washington into default of some kind. It could be a default on the sly with inflation. It could be a default via an outright dollar devaluation. And who knows, maybe even an outright default forced by a Congressional shutdown.

But long before that happens, U.S. government’s bonds will have collapsed in value.

The bottom line is that our government, our economy and our society are living on borrowed time. It will all come crashing down.

Follow our recommendations and this
crisis could make you very, very rich:

At this moment, we have our eye on three broad categories of investments for Phases I and II of this crisis:

Category #1 — Financial investments based on stock markets, bond markets and currencies: These include …

* Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) that own U.S. stocks — like ETFs on the Nasdaq, the S&P 500 and the Dow. These are the stocks that foreign investors want to own and these ETFs let us own them first.

* ETFs that own U.S. real estate — like iShares Real Estate ETF — which is also being pushed higher by flight capital coming from overseas.

* Inverse Bond ETFs — investments designed to soar when investors panic and dump their government bonds. These include the ProShares Short 20+ year Treasury ETF … the ProShares short 7-10 year Treasury ETF … the ProShares UltraPro Short 20+ year Treasury ETF … and the ProShares UltraShort 3-7 Year Treasury ETF.

Of course, as always, the key is not just knowing which bond ETFs to buy, but when to buy them (we’ll get to that in a moment …).

Category #2 — Investments in commodity companies, including small caps: Food and water companies … mining companies … energy companies … and the ETFs that own them. Why? Because commodity companies are great crisis investments. They produce food. Fuel. Building materials. Manufacturing materials. Things people need no matter what else is going on.

chart12.jpg

Category #3 — Precious metals: This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anybody. Gold and silver have served as mankind’s ultimate crisis hedges for 5,000 years. We see gold bullion prices soaring to well over $5,000 per ounce. That would be about a 330% increase. And we see silver going to $125; a 700% increase.

And when bullion prices shoot the moon, the stock of companies that produce them often go even higher. From October 2008 to September 2011, for example, gold bullion prices rose 182%. But if you bought shares in gold miners, you could have seen gains of up to 307% in Goldcorp … 428% in Yamana Gold … and a whopping 829% gain Eldorado Gold!

17 Supercycle Investments Set to
Multiply Your Money in 2017-2022:

In Phase I and II, you can go for profits of up to 500% …

1. as the overseas crisis drives massive amounts of capital into U.S. blue chips,
  2. as it drives still more money into U.S. real estate
  3. as Japanese stocks fall, and
  4. as Japanese bonds implode.

In Phase III, you can go for still more profits …

1. as flight capital from Europe drives U.S. investments even higher,
  2. as the euro resumes its crash,
  3. as European stocks continue to collapse, and
  4. As Japanese bonds continue to implode.

In Phase IV, you can grow even richer …

1. as the U.S. dollar crashes,
  2. as U.S. government bonds implode, and
  3. as U.S. stocks collapse.

And throughout this crisis, you can go for still greater profits as this massive wave of flight capital drives precious metals and commodity prices through the roof. I’m talking about …

1. gold,
  2. silver,
  3. platinum,
  4. palladium,
  5. energy, and
  6. strategic metals.

Investments that pay you up to 50 times more
than other investors earn.

If there ever was a time to use leverage, this is it! The fact that these cycles have been so amazingly accurate over the past nine decades gives us an enormous amount of confidence right now. So much so, that we’re not going to be content to settle for ordinary investments. We are also going to recommend using leverage to multiply your profit potential: To go for profits of $2, $3 or more for every $1 in profits that an ordinary stock might generate.

Leveraged ETFs pay you up to $3 for every $1 other investors earn!

chart13.jpg

And actually, given the historical accuracy of these cycles, you can use two kinds of leverage:

The first kind of leverage is the relatively conservative leverage available through ETFs. Many of the ETFs I just mentioned give you 2 times and 3 times leverage. So for every $1 in profit other investors make, you can make $2 or even $3. You make up to triple the profits.

Example: In just 13 months, the “Plain Jane” ETF that owns U.S. Treasuries posted a 36.9% gain.

Meanwhile …

The double-leveraged bond ETF produced a 92.7% gain … and the triple-leveraged version could have made you 166% richer.

Likewise, if stock markets in Europe plunge 60% (about as much as our own S&P 500 fell in 2008 and early 2009), a leveraged ETF could deliver a pre-commission profit of 120% to 180%.

The second kind of leveraged investments are more aggressive: Options on stocks and ETFs.

Are 500% profits really possible today?

Yes — because crisis brings opportunity.

The greater the crisis, the greater the opportunities.

So this Supercycle crisis is the mother of all profit opportunities for investors.

The cycles that make this crisis predictable also give us a huge advantage over other investors …

An advantage I plan to exploit with investments designed to quintuple the profit potential.

I’m talking about buying call options — positions on RISING investments — on select U.S. stocks that Europeans want to own and also on ETFs that own those stocks.

And I’m also talking about put options — positions on FALLING investments — on European stocks and ETFs.

This is important since, instead of paying you $2 or $3 for every $1 made in the underlying investment, options can pay you $10 … $25 … $50 or even more.

Of course, all investments involve risk — and that includes options and ETFs as well as ordinary stocks.

All of them can hand you losses. In fact, as we saw with Enron and many other stocks since 2000, all of them could theoretically fall to zero.

The good news is, it’s not hard to guard against those kinds of losses with appropriate risk-management techniques. So while your profit potential is virtually unlimited, your risk is not only limited, it can be managed.

Not long ago, this one option could have
made you more than 11 times richer.

The profit potential with options is truly enormous — especially as trillions of dollars in flight capital continue to flow to America’s shores.

chart14.jpg

Here are three quick examples — actual gains posted by options on the Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bull 3x ETF:

While the S&P 500 surged over 20% not long ago …

One of these options soared 397% in just nine days …

Another skyrocketed 850% in 13 days …

And still another, more aggressive, option exploded 1,113% higher in 13 days — enough to turn every $10,000 invested into more than $120,000.

And while options on U.S. ETFs promise to be extremely profitable, options on INVERSE European ETFs could bring you even more profits.

(All profits listed are calculated before brokerage commissions are deducted.)

And frankly, since the next phase of this crisis is looking so much more severe, we expect many trades to do even better.

Again: You’ll have the opportunity to do trades like these many times — over and over again during the next five years.

And you don’t have to wait: These trades and these profits are available to you right now!

These same kinds of investments will soar in Phases One,
Two and Three of this crisis — but with one critical difference …

All of these investments are perfect for Phase One of this crisis (now), Phase Two (2018) and Phase Three (2019). But then, when this great crisis strikes Washington, D.C., we will make a major change of strategy …

Until that time, America will still be considered the safest “safe haven” in the world, so huge amounts of euros and yen will flow to our shores. After that time, investors everywhere will awaken to the fact that America is the greatest debtor of all. That it is no longer a safe haven. That it is, in fact, the most dangerous of all these heavily indebted nations.

At that point, it will be time to close out your long position on U.S. investments and use inverse ETFs and put options to go for a fourth and final fortune in this crisis.

These would include funds like the ProShares Short S&P 500 ETF … ProShares UltraShort S&P 500 ETF … ProShares Short QQQ ETF … ProShares UltraShort QQQ ETF … ProShares Short Dow 30 ETF … ProShares UltraShort Dow 30 ETF … and the ProShares UltraShort Russell 2000 ETF.

And of course, you can also use OPTIONS on these ETFs to go for gains of 400% … 500% and even more.

• Upvote 2

I am an active equity trader and have traded 3x ETF's for years.  They can be very volatile and in my opinion very risky if held overnight.  To me they are great day trading tools, if you know what you are doing.  I played UVXY, a Pro Shares Ultra VIX Short Term Futures ETF, Thurs and Fri for some wonderful gains.  Today UVXY was down 11.40.   Do your homework before buying any 3x ETF's.

They move fast, are volatile, and can be very risky to a newbie trader. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I am an active equity trader and have traded 3x ETF's for years.  They can be very volatile and in my opinion very risky if held overnight.  To me they are great day trading tools, if you know what you are doing.  I played UVXY, a Pro Shares Ultra VIX Short Term Futures ETF, Thurs and Fri for some wonderful gains.  Today UVXY was down 11.40.   Do your homework before buying any 3x ETF's.

They move fast, are volatile, and can be very risky to a newbie trader. 

Ya, what you said. Bought UVXY, nugget. I Did well until DUST, turned me to dust.

I think the bottom line is you can skip the first three phases and start buying precious metals... There is no doubt when the reality hits that most nations are broke and cannot pay their bills, metals will be the choice...

I did find it interesting that our markets are flying high because foreign investors are pouring their money into what they consider a safe heaven. But we should all understand our debt is unsurmountable and there will be a massive crash where most will lose their investment money. Retail investors are always the ones left holding the bag.

B/A

Agree with you BA 100%. It is coming, this country cannot continue on the path we are on and with the debt we have. It will come to a head and it won't be pretty. Thanks to the FED which is not even part of our government we have lost well over (0+% of our buying power due to printing fiat currency with nothing to back it. This DAMN government is so Corrupt and it both sides, but the Democrats are the ones trying to fast track the country's demise.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Markinsa said:

I saw an advertisement the other day that Trump was in position to take over the FED by the end of the year and he was going to move back to the Gold Standard.  The advertisement said that Gold would be at $10,000/ounce. 

I don't know if gold will reach 10,000 but I do think it is going to rocket within two years. That's only my opinion. As for our government taking over The FED, I don't think that will ever happen. The Federal Reserve is a private bank owned by The Rothschild family... Do a little research on them and you will fall out of your chair. These people own almost everything and they will not give up their control of the world economy... Again just my opinion...

B/A

• Upvote 1

Everything runs in cycles, markets included. Good times and bad. The idea is to be able to

be flexible and adjust positions accordingly, always using firm risk management.

As far as gold goes, it has been hyped for decades to eventually reach up to 50,000$ per oz.

The 50,000 figure came from Jim Sinclair, and many within the business thought he had finally

lost his mind, but he has backed off of those figures. A few others have made similar claims

and many followers of these various people slowly became angry because they bought the top

of the market near 2,000$ an oz. and were convinced it would go to 5,000$ per oz at the time

being encouraged to "stack" often by those who were SELLING the physical. So we see there

is always a motive for hype.

They only have themselves to blame due to their own refusal to try and see things without

their biases, but those they followed helped create that state in their minds, and they lost big time.

Any future market shocks can usually be managed as long as one understands how to control

greed...and humans have not done a very good job at that. :lol:

Thanks B/A  :)

10 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Everything runs in cycles, markets included. Good times and bad. The idea is to be able to

be flexible and adjust positions accordingly, always using firm risk management.

As far as gold goes, it has been hyped for decades to eventually reach up to 50,000$ per oz.

The 50,000 figure came from Jim Sinclair, and many within the business thought he had finally

lost his mind, but he has backed off of those figures. A few others have made similar claims

and many followers of these various people slowly became angry because they bought the top

of the market near 2,000$ an oz. and were convinced it would go to 5,000$ per oz at the time

being encouraged to "stack" often by those who were SELLING the physical. So we see there

is always a motive for hype.

They only have themselves to blame due to their own refusal to try and see things without

their biases, but those they followed helped create that state in their minds, and they lost big time.

Any future market shocks can usually be managed as long as one understands how to control

greed...and humans have not done a very good job at that. :lol:

Thanks B/A  :)

Jim, what do you think about foreign investment currently driving the market? With the problems in Asia and Europe, I can see how their money could be flowing into our markets and propping it up. The recent record highs really o not make sense on their own. And this week I've read where Home Depot is seeing a down turn. Most of my clients who are retailers say the summer has been slower than average. Until I read this piece, the thought of foreign investment being behind our record highs hadn't occurred to me as a catalyst. If Japan is truly sinking under debt as we know Europe is, then this rush to a safe heaven does make sense. Of course we know our debt is out of control and cannot be paid off. So the idea that stocks will crash seems likely. Going to metals does make sense to me.

B/A

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Jim, what do you think about foreign investment currently driving the market? With the problems in Asia and Europe, I can see how their money could be flowing into our markets and propping it up. The recent record highs really o not make sense on their own. And this week I've read where Home Depot is seeing a down turn. Most of my clients who are retailers say the summer has been slower than average. Until I read this piece, the thought of foreign investment being behind our record highs hadn't occurred to me as a catalyst. If Japan is truly sinking under debt as we know Europe is, then this rush to a safe heaven does make sense. Of course we know our debt is out of control and cannot be paid off. So the idea that stocks will crash seems likely. Going to metals does make sense to me.

B/A

Hey B/A :)

Little is really as it appears in many things, especially markets and the manipulation within it.

I agree with you that metals are a good hedge, this includes gold, silver, copper, platinum

but it takes more to understand the relationship than what I have seen so many doing for

the last 10 years or so. There is more to it than just stacking and thinking one is going to

be exempt from any problems.

In my opinion, the debt issue on a global basis is a valid concern, beyond what most of us think.

Larger than what most of us realize and it will take its toll at some point. When fear begins to rule the

markets during corrective activity, there really is no avoiding some getting bruised. Those times

require back up plans such as metals for instance, which are a valuable things to store, but

not necessarily a store of value if that makes sense.

The things you mentioned will all come home to roost at some point, most will be caught off guard

because once again they believe we will never see another 2007 - 2008 style implosion, but we will.

In the heat of the moment, when it happens, the time to make backup plans is gone, so now is the best time

to place a percentage of a portfolio into something like metals, particularly gold and silver.

Not going "all in" like those that sell physical metals love to say. One should never go "all in" when it

comes to investing, that is a recipe for poverty. problem is there are many die hard metal bugs out there

who have no choice but to stay the course, because they have went "all in" and the last 5 or 6 years has

hurt some, destroyed others, and some are staying in by their own choosing because to sell now would

result in terrible loss after buying in the metals at market highs.

Know for certain that what we see today will change down the road because that is the nature of markets.

There is no such thing as limitless growth, growth happens in cycles, boom/bust so they say. When

things are relatively stable, that is the time to plan for the day it becomes unstable and fear rules the markets.

Times of fear make for some obscene gains IF one has done their research and does not follow the

crowd over the cliff edge.

Another area to look at is playing the VIX, or its variants, which measure the volatility and fear in the market.

these are quick hits, and should never be done long term in my opinion. Using options are wise, but very

short term if possible.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Hey B/A :)

Little is really as it appears in many things, especially markets and the manipulation within it.

I agree with you that metals are a good hedge, this includes gold, silver, copper, platinum

but it takes more to understand the relationship than what I have seen so many doing for

the last 10 years or so. There is more to it than just stacking and thinking one is going to

be exempt from any problems.

In my opinion, the debt issue on a global basis is a valid concern, beyond what most of us think.

Larger than what most of us realize and it will take its toll at some point. When fear begins to rule the

markets during corrective activity, there really is no avoiding some getting bruised. Those times

require back up plans such as metals for instance, which are a valuable things to store, but

not necessarily a store of value if that makes sense.

The things you mentioned will all come home to roost at some point, most will be caught off guard

because once again they believe we will never see another 2007 - 2008 style implosion, but we will.

In the heat of the moment, when it happens, the time to make backup plans is gone, so now is the best time

to place a percentage of a portfolio into something like metals, particularly gold and silver.

Not going "all in" like those that sell physical metals love to say. One should never go "all in" when it

comes to investing, that is a recipe for poverty. problem is there are many die hard metal bugs out there

who have no choice but to stay the course, because they have went "all in" and the last 5 or 6 years has

hurt some, destroyed others, and some are staying in by their own choosing because to sell now would

result in terrible loss after buying in the metals at market highs.

Know for certain that what we see today will change down the road because that is the nature of markets.

There is no such thing as limitless growth, growth happens in cycles, boom/bust so they say. When

things are relatively stable, that is the time to plan for the day it becomes unstable and fear rules the markets.

Times of fear make for some obscene gains IF one has done their research and does not follow the

crowd over the cliff edge.

Another area to look at is playing the VIX, or its variants, which measure the volatility and fear in the market.

these are quick hits, and should never be done long term in my opinion. Using options are wise, but very

short term if possible.

Thank for the great reply... The best of good buys to you!

B/A

• Upvote 1

So Guys, where does this leave us in this investment?? If it should happen before the bottom drops out ,would it still be safe to put our money in offshore accts?????? It would seem that if World Investors are parking there money here, in the U.S. for safety this tells me they don't trust offshore storage ,am I reading this all wrong?????????????

1 hour ago, crane said:

So Guys, where does this leave us in this investment?? If it should happen before the bottom drops out ,would it still be safe to put our money in offshore accts?????? It would seem that if World Investors are parking there money here, in the U.S. for safety this tells me they don't trust offshore storage ,am I reading this all wrong?????????????

I'm no expert, but if this hits before any big market swings, I personally will pay off any debts, purchase various precious metals, invest in staples ( I mean things people need not the office supplier) and I will keep some dollars on hand. You accounts can be drained by banks, at least according to this article.

WASHINGTON – Banks “too big to fail,” or TBTFs, already have authority in the United States to impose an unlimited Cyprus-style “bail-in” that confiscates the savings of depositors, stockholders and shareholders in lieu of a federal taxpayer bailout.

The Cyprus-style bail-in for banks occurred last year when the Cypriot government decided to take all uninsured deposits above 100,000 euros to apply to recapitalizing the island’s failing banks. WND recently detailed the initial impact that such action caused depositors on that island country.

Such a bail-in is considered to be the “new collapse template for the Western banking system,” according to financial expert James Sinclair.

This template now is being applied in the United States on bank depositors’ savings accounts and on shareholders and stockholders, especially of banks said to be too big to fail.

These TBTSs inclue Citigroup, Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase.

“It’s now legal for a big bank to confiscate your money without warning and at their discretion,” Sinclair said.

Similar action is being undertaken in Europe following the example of Cyprus. As WND recently pointed out, finance ministers of the 27-member European Union in June had approved forcing bondholders, shareholders and large depositors with more than 100,000 euros in their accounts to make the financial sacrifice before turning to the government for help with taxpayer funds.

That authority derives from a little-noticed 15-page December 10, 2012, joint resolution paper from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, or FDIC, and the Bank of England, or BOE.

FDIC and BOE decided to issue this joint authority to make sure that financial institutions operating in their respective countries will operate “unaffected, thereby minimizing risks to cross-border implementation.”

“The FDIC and the Bank of England have developed resolution strategies that take control of the failed company at the top of the group, impose losses on shareholders and unsecured creditors – not on taxpayers – and remove top management and hold them accountable for their actions,” the FDIC/BOE paper said.

The FDIC/BOE paper points out that its authority to act in such a way is buried in the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 which was passed in response to the 2009 financial crisis.

Their purpose is to “ensure continuity of all critical services performed by the operating firm(s), thereby reducing risks to financial stability.

“The financial crisis that began in 2007 has driven home the importance of an orderly resolution process for globally active systemically important financial institutions,” the joint paper said.

The paper said that losses would be assigned to shareholders and unsecured creditors of the holding company, and “transfer sound operating subsidiaries to a new solvent entity or entities.”

“The unsecured debt holders can expect that their claims would be written down to reflect any losses that shareholders cannot cover, with some converted partly into equity in order to provide sufficient capital to return the sound businesses of the G-SIFI (globally active, systemically important, financial institutions) to private sector operation,” the joint document said..

“Sound subsidiaries (domestic and foreign) would be kept open and operating, thereby limiting contagion effects and cross-border complications,” it said.

The joint resolution said that large financial institutions can resolve their recapitalization needs through depositor wealth confiscation that can be pursued in the case of a systemically important institution such as the Bank of America, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, to name a few.

The irony is that the FDIC is not sufficiently capitalized to sustain FDIC-insured deposits for any major bail-in, Sinclair said.

“FDIC will not pay in cash, but will rather pay in special issue U.S. Treasury instruments that will be salable only over a five-year period,” he said.

Sinclair said that the risk of implementing bail-ins will be much higher in 2013 and 2014 than it was at the height of the 2009 financial crisis.

He said that bail-ins don’t even require a crisis to occur and can surface one bank at a time and spread out over years.

As a consequence, Sinclair said that “too big to fail is no longer valid at all.”

He said that the major concern is over deposits above insurance levels in banks too big to fail.

“Those deposits are directly in harm’s way,” Sinclair said. “The next situation is your retirement account as targets for the IMF and governments to secure as fonts of capital into which to place sovereign paper.”

FDIC insures deposits up to $250,000, but Sinclair said that the FDIC is not capitalized to insure this amount of deposit, especially with many depositors.

In addition, it may be questionable whether the insured can collect on multiple FDIC insured accounts of $250,000.

“The idea that you can have multiple FDIC insured account at $250,000 and collect on all of them is a pure gamble on the goodness of the government’s interpretation,” Sinclair said.

“The idea that the FDIC or SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation) will pay in cash is total madness in a systemic crisis,” he said. “They will pay in special issue U.S. Treasury instruments that will be salable only over a specific amount of years, more than likely five years.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/u-s-banks-already-can-take-your-money/#BXEcbQMEDQpYGfSZ.99

B/A

Yes God,Grub,Guns and Gold, yes I agree wholehartledy............ what concerns me is the offshore business plan ???? with the long arm of the banking system whats to say that the Banks to big to fail couldn,t suck your business account dry because you are a U.S.citizen, doing business in another country, and in there minds your first obligation is to them the Big Banks!!! and because you are a citizen game over,I think I see know the other passport reason. what do you think????????????