Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Seeks Political Change In Iraq, With Abadi As PM - Analyst !

DinarThug

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It would be ideal if Iraq could revalue, become an economic powerhouse and show the world that western Democracy could work there.... then places like Syria will hopefully want to follow suit ultimately making the Imam’s in Iran weaker over their people and hopefully Iran could soften as well....

Sick and and tired of watching the Middle East as an absolute powder keg.... constantly volatile and ready to blow at any moment. 

Could you imagine living like that? Intermittent electricity, no clean water..... dead animals in the street, constant fear...... I feel so bad for the people there 

" Could you imagine living like that? Intermittent electricity, no clean water..... dead animals in the street, constant fear......"     Sounds like San Francisco 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

" Could you imagine living like that? Intermittent electricity, no clean water..... dead animals in the street, constant fear......"     Sounds like San Francisco 

Ya know.... as soon as I hit submit.... I thought to myself someone is gonna say something about Detroit.... but I guess any major city could fall into that category at times.... lol 😂 

I just feel bad for the people there. I couldn’t imagine being in a state of war for 25 years and terrorism running rampant etc. 

At least we have the semblance of a civilized society here stateside for the most part :( Although I do feel we are losing civilization as we’ve known it here as well 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Ya know.... as soon as I hit submit.... I thought to myself someone is gonna say something about Detroit.... but I guess any major city could fall into that category at times.... lol 😂 

I just feel bad for the people there. I couldn’t imagine being in a state of war for 25 years and terrorism running rampant etc. 

At least we have the semblance of a civilized society here stateside for the most part :( Although I do feel we are losing civilization as we’ve known it here as well 

:D Never been to Detroit . . . San Francisco many times. Sad what's going on there. As for losing civilized society - Agreed. The World is in a World of Shiite.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Typical California Stank-tuary City ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Abadi and Trump emphasize the importance of the success of the upcoming elections to complete the construction phase
7301xx3606.jpg

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and US President Donald Trump on Sunday discussed the situation in the region and developments in Syria, stressing the importance of the success of the upcoming elections to complete the construction phase. 

"Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi held a telephone conversation with US President Donald Trump on Sunday afternoon," Abadi's office said in a statement. "Both sides praised the victories of the gangs and called for the liberation of the entire Iraqi territory, Heroine and with the support and assistance of the US-led coalition forces. "

"The two presidents discussed the situation in the region and the developments in the situation in Syria," he said, adding that they "stressed the importance of ending the remnants of gangs and urging the terrorists to prevent their spread again." 

"The two presidents stressed the importance of the success of the upcoming elections to complete the stage of construction and reconstruction," the office said. 

"Iraq's vision of regional cooperation and coordination, and its desire for balanced relations with all its neighbors, will enhance security and stability for the region and the world," Abadi said. 

On February 2, 2018, Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi affirmed his government's efforts to establish relations with neighboring countries without compromising national interests and constants, pointing out the need to focus on the participants instead of differences.

Editor Website:

link

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Typical California Stank-tuary City ...

3 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

I would much rather want to worry about taking care of myself than to have to worry somebody else doing it for me.

Unless Ur A Freeloading Undocumented Criminal - Hashtag: #WhoCaresAboutCrimesAgainstAmercanCitizens - Hashtag: #ScrewUsTaxPayers ! :o

• Upvote 1

LINK

USAID: We spent more than $ 1 billion in Iraq

7200.png 

9th April, 2018

The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) said Monday it has spent more than $ 1 billion in humanitarian projects in Iraq, adding that its focus now is on restoring stability to the liberated areas.

"The work of the mission and its mission is to provide support as humanitarian projects and this is what has worked on it since its presence in Iraq," William Patterson, deputy head of the mission, said in a statement received by the Economist News. "Iraq was subjected to a vicious attack on terrorism in 2014, To help the Iraqi government. "

Patterson added that "the agency has spent about one billion seven hundred million dollars since 2014 and focused on education, housing, health and other projects," adding that "the focus today is on the problems caused by gangs and the possibility of providing humanitarian assistance that helps stability."

• Upvote 2

Readout of President Donald J. Trump’s Call with Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi of Iraq

Issued on: April 8, 2018

Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi of Iraq called to speak with President Donald J. Trump today.  Prime Minister Abadi thanked President Trump for the decisive support of the United States in the fight against ISIS.  The leaders also discussed accelerating the campaign to defeat remnants of ISIS and the need to work together to counter other threats in the region. They discussed the situation in Syria and the alarming reports of possible chemical attacks near Damascus. Finally, President Trump emphasized the importance of Iraqi unity in advance of the upcoming elections.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-call-prime-minister-haider-al-abadi-iraq-2/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

LINK

Abadi: Our forces are ready to face any hostile action on the border with Syria

14:23 - 11/04/2018  

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D8

The Office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday, the readiness of the Iraqi security forces to confront any hostile action may be launched from the Syrian areas adjacent to the Iraqi border, in response to the escalation of international positions and increasing possibilities on the possibility of launching an American aggression on Syria.

"The Iraqi security forces stationed on the Iraqi-Syrian border are prepared and ready to confront any hostile action by terrorist groups that may be launched from the Syrian areas bordering Iraq," said Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for the office.

Al-Hadithi added that "Iraq stressed in its contacts that the differences in Syria should not affect the possibility of survival in some areas adjacent to the border, which poses a threat to Iraqi security and the importance of efforts to prevent it."

In response to a question on the measures and preparations taken by Iraq to counter any possible US aggression on Syria, Al-Hadithi stressed that "the Iraqi forces are ready and prepared to confront any hostile action that may emanate from areas adjacent to the border with Syria."

He pointed out that "the position of the Iraqi government is clear on the crisis, where it supports the achievement of stability there and ending the conflict, which is also confirmed by the Prime Minister in his weekly press conference yesterday."

• Upvote 3

Trump informs Abadi US to use Iraq's airspace to strike Assad

April 11 2018 10:03 AM
Trump informs Abadi US to use Iraq airspace to strike Assad
Trump informs Abadi US to use Iraq's airspace to strike Assad

US President Donald Trump has informed the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a phone call that the US Army may use the Iraqi airspace to shell targets of the Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad in Syria, well informed source said on Wednesday.

This comes as the US is preparing a response to the Assad forces' chemical attack against opposition-held Syrian town of Douma.

The gas attack killed about 70 civilians, mostly women and children. More than 1000 others were injured.

President Donald Trump vowed "Animal Assad" would pay "a big price" for the attack.[/b]

link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nannab said:

UH OH !!!!  

Iraq does need US Through their airspace - I get the Assad atrocities but Iraq does not need to be pulled in like this. Maybe it’s a bluff and the US comes in from somewhere else. Who knows-WE have other ways to get at Assad without involving Iraq.

• Upvote 3

I just cannot stand the thought of our brave men and women getting into something new. My son

always tell me that they are already there. I know that but memories from the Vietnam war still

make me sad friends classmates and neighbors.  Ya just want it all to stop.  Done blubbering.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, nannab said:

I just cannot stand the thought of our brave men and women getting into something new. My son

always tell me that they are already there. I know that but memories from the Vietnam war still

make me sad friends classmates and neighbors.  Ya just want it all to stop.  Done blubbering.

I need to apologize to you - I didn’t read a posting thoroughly enough. I meant to say Iraq does “ not “ need the US through their airspace- what I posted omitted “ not “ in that statement. I heartedly agree with you sentiment expressing trepidation at this latest development. 

Please accept my humble apology Nannab. I will be more alert from now on when drafting &. Submitting posts. I’m a knuckle head.   :rake:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

The historical decline of Iran's currency threatens the collapse of the economy

التراجع التاريخي لعملة إيران يهدد بانهيار الاقتصاد

13th April, 2018

The Iranian currency continues its decline to historic low levels this week, in light of the political instability and economic situation in Iran.

The riyal lost a third of its value this year only against the US dollar, reaching 60 thousand riyals per dollar,which caused the rush of Iranians to sell the currency and buy the green card; fear of greater losses of the Iranian currency during the coming period.

To quell the escalating panic, Tehran announced this week that it was setting the official exchange rate at 42,000 riyals to the dollar, threatening severe penalties for anyone trying to beat that price.

A change in Iran's policy, with new restrictions on foreign currency holdings, is likely to succeed in halting the riyal's collapse in the near term, the US-based CNBC news agency quoted a bourse note from the Eurasia Consulting Group as saying.

She said the government had enough foreign reserves to withdraw, but that would hurt Iranian imports and exports, which find it difficult to access the currency from the government and rely more on the black market.

The signing of the Iranian nuclear deal in 2015, which lifted many of the economic sanctions imposed on Tehran in exchange for restrictions on its nuclear program is a factor supporting the economy of the country.

Iran has also failed to attract as much foreign investment as it expected after easing economic sanctions.

But with US President Donald H. Trump's opposition to the deal and his announcement of a possible lifting of economic sanctions against Iran in May, Iran's currency was negatively affected.

For its part, Iran has threatened that the US president will regret in the event of announcing his departure from the nuclear agreement.

Eurasia predicts that 65% of the Trump nuclear deal will collapse, which will make the Iranian economy close to collapse.

The memo added that the return of sanctions is likely to put severe pressure on the Iranian economy and cause a rise in demand for the dollar, making it difficult to keep the government at 42 thousand riyals per dollar under these circumstances.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, nannab said:

Nah you are good. No apology needed that is part of the fun when either you or

someone catches a WHAT WAS I THINKING?  :D

Thank you for your understanding  - was on my phone/in a rush and not paying attention. 

You’re the Best,  :salute:

• Thanks 1

Russia's rich are fleeing Switzerland for fear of Washington

Special Account Cabinets at Bank of Geneva (Getty)

Saturday, 14/04/2018 (updated) at 18:53 (Jerusalem), 16:53 (Greenwich)

Unlike the Swiss currency, which is rising in times of global political and financial turmoil, where the wealthy take it as a "safe haven," this time the military confrontation between Washington and Moscow in Syria fell. The mystery, as revealed by Bloomberg, is the escape of the accounts of wealthy Russians, especially the circle of billionaires close to President Vladimir Putin of Switzerland. 

Wealthy bankers have fled Switzerland for two reasons. First, they fear that their accounts will be frozen and uncovered by the US authorities, following Switzerland's abandonment of bank secrecy. The second reason is the need for the Russian regime under the conditions of military confrontation to dollars to support the exchange rate of the Russian currency, which was close to collapse this week, falling to 65 rubles against the dollar, before rising at the end of the week on Friday amid strong intervention of the Central Bank of Russia In exchange markets. 

"The weakness of the French franc is mainly due to the exit of Russian funds from the Swiss market for fear of US sanctions," said Manuel Olivey, an exchange expert at Credit Agricole. "The Russians' current need for foreign exchange liquidity and Russia's reluctance to leave their money in Swiss banks are raising the risk of investing in the Swiss franc," he said. 

With Russian billionaires withdrawing much of their francs, the Swiss currency fell to 1.187 euros at the end of the week, its biggest drop in three years, when Switzerland changed its policy of pegging the franc at a fixed rate against the euro. 

Switzerland changed its fixed-rate policy of 1.2 euros in January 2015 due to massive cash flows from Europe's wealthy banks during the euro crisis, especially the wealthy of Spain and Italy. Simply because the strong Swiss franc affected the Swiss industry and tourism, and the negative interest policy on deposits was followed. Swiss National Bank Governor Thomas Gordon said in an interview with Swiss newspaper La Liberté on Saturday that he had no intention of abandoning flexible monetary policy because of the weak exchange rate of the franc because he fears the exchange rate will rise and its negative impact on exports. dullness. 

Experts believe that most of these wealthy investors in Switzerland, have direct financial ties with President Vladimir Putin, and that they own part of their wealth or act as an investment front. Mr Putin has major stakes in major companies in Russia and abroad. 

Of these companies, 37% are in Sergut Naftgas, 4.5% in Gazprom , and a large stake in Switzerland-based main commodities group GENEVOR. The US Treasury Department said in a statement in 2014 after Russia's annexation of the Crimea, that "Putin has investments in Guinness."

link

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thug,

Do not think the French had the Franc for some time now, Swiss Franc yes. These guys think we do not read this stuff. We are all over it. lol

The weakness of the French franc is mainly due to the exit of Russian funds from the Swiss market for fear of US sanctions," said Manuel Olivey, an exchange expert at Credit Agricole.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1