Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Seeks Political Change In Iraq, With Abadi As PM - Analyst !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Putting Around The Donald's Golf Course In Jersey !

Trump seeks political change in Iraq, with Abadi as PM - Analyst

August 12 2017 07:45 PM
8201712194545131928854.jpg

Trump seeks political change in Iraq, with Abadi as PM

The US seeks a major political change in Iraq in the next election, with Haider al-Abadi as Prime Minister, political analyst Wathiq al-Hashimi said on Saturday.

In a press statement, Hashimi asserted that the Trump administration sees that Abadi achieved a major victory against ISIS terrorists and is impressed with his cooperation with the US-led Coalition.

Hashimi further said that Mullah regime seeks to preserve the status quo in Iraq since it is the biggest benefactor from the current situation in the country.

He noted that Nouri al-Maliki and Ammar al-Hakim are Mullah regime's biggest allies and contribute so much to its agenda in Iraq.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/.....PM-Analyst

• Upvote 13

Thanks Thug!  Hey when you're done there putzin' around...  come on over to the shore area!  I rented out the Circus Drive-In Restaurant in Wall Township for you to broadcast from!!!  Oh... and they have OYSTERS!!!  Jax  :P

NJWALcircus_scan.jpg

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks Thug!  Hey when you're done there putzin' around...  come on over to the shore area!  I rented out the Circus Drive-In Restaurant in Wall Township for you to broadcast from!!!  Oh... and they have OYSTERS!!!  Jax  :P

NJWALcircus_scan.jpg

I like my oysters and little necks on the half shell,scallops wrapped in bacon and about a 3lb boiled lobster works for me all out of the cold Atlantic waters. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Donziman said:

Remember years ago when dinar pumpers were saying Trump bought 30 million dollars

worth of dinar. We should hope that is really the case LoL

I remember reading, a couple of months back, where the CBI sold (I think it was) $40 or $45 million dollars worth of dinar to a single buyer.

Of course you can guess who the first person that popped into my mind was.

Does anyone still have that article?  I wish I would have kept it.

• Downvote 1

(by walkingstick)

Political expert talks about hiding the next stage Washington seeks change in Iraq .. Tehran opposes

Orient - News section: 
said political expert and confident Hashemi, on Saturday, said the United States supports the change in the upcoming elections with the renewal of the mandate of the current Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi for a second term, as explained that Iran wants to keep the situation as it is for being a beneficiary of it substantially . "The United States supports the change in the upcoming elections with the renewal of the mandate of the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi for a second term," Hashemi said, noting that "America believes that Abadi has achieved great successes in the battles against the organization calling the terrorist has cooperated A big alliance with the international alliance in this regard as well as the realization of some reforms and does not know the ways it will take because of the presence of other forces have programs and projects are different, such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey and others. The political expert explained that "

http://www.almashriqnews.com/i.....?ID=118742

• Upvote 5

8-13-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Article:  "Political expert talks about hiding the next stage Washington seeks change in Iraq .. Tehran opposes"   Quote:   "The United States supports the change in the upcoming elections with the renewal of the mandate of the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi for a second term," Hashemi said, noting that "America believes that Abadi has achieved great successes..."  

This article is...trying to say...IMO...NO ONE in the WORLD has to fear M [Maliki ?] ...Anymore.

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

I remember reading, a couple of months back, where the CBI sold (I think it was) $40 or $45 million dollars worth of dinar to a single buyer.

Of course you can guess who the first person that popped into my mind was.

Does anyone still have that article?  I wish I would have kept it.

Yep! I remember that too!

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Donziman said:

Remember years ago when dinar pumpers were saying Trump bought 30 million dollars

worth of dinar. We should hope that is really the case LoL

If he got in early say Jan 04 the rate according to the CBI was 1,467. If he sold off now at the current exchange rate, he would gross almost 10 million profit (not including any taxes and echange fees). Hell that's not bad and I'd take it. Though I'd wait to see what Trump has up his sleeve with his tax plan and capital gains.

Edited by NextYear
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, NextYear said:

If he got in early say Jan 04 the rate according to the CBI was 1,467. If he sold off now at the current exchange rate, he would gross almost 10 million profit (not including any taxes and echange fees). Hell that's not bad and I'd take it. Though I'd wait to see what Trump has up his sleeve with his tax plan and capital gains.

Correction: He would gross roughly 7 million.

Lol - The Arabish Translation Screwed Up The President's Name Near The Bottom ...

:D  :D  :D 

US Secretary of State: Protecting Kurds is a priority of the administration of President Trump

From before 3 hours ago

US Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson

Roudao - Erbil announced that US Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, to protect the Kurds and other components of the priorities of President Donald Trump Management.

This came during a press conference held Tuesday at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Washington, DC, on the occasion of the issuance of the Ministry's annual report on religious freedoms, which is submitted to the US Congress to review the conditions of these freedoms in the world. 

"It is clear that Jaafar is responsible for genocide against Yezidis, Christians and Shiite Muslims in the areas he controlled," Tillerson said. 

He pointed out that "the official also calls for crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing directed against these groups themselves and in some cases against Sunni Muslims, Kurds and other minorities." 

"Protecting Kurds and those groups is a priority for the administration of President Donald Rumsfeld," he said. 

He pointed out that "

LINK

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Lol - The Arabish Translation Screwed Up The President's Name Near The Bottom ...

:D  :D  :D 

US Secretary of State: Protecting Kurds is a priority of the administration of President Trump

From before 3 hours ago

Roudao - Erbil announced that US Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, to protect the Kurds and other components of the priorities of President Donald Trump Management.

This came during a press conference held Tuesday at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Washington, DC, on the occasion of the issuance of the Ministry's annual report on religious freedoms, which is submitted to the US Congress to review the conditions of these freedoms in the world. 

"It is clear that Jaafar is responsible for genocide against Yezidis, Christians and Shiite Muslims in the areas he controlled," Tillerson said. 

He pointed out that "the official also calls for crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing directed against these groups themselves and in some cases against Sunni Muslims, Kurds and other minorities." 

"Protecting Kurds and those groups is a priority for the administration of President Donald Rumsfeld," he said. 

He pointed out that "

LINK

Felt a little " strange " last night ( or so I thought it was last night ); wake up and it's POTUS Donald Rumsfeld . . .HOLY CRAP ! Wait a minute ! WTF ! What year is this ???? How long I been asleep and they STILL haven't RV'd ?????? :facepalm:

ALL those " tests " in the Army 30 years ago . . . they said it wouldn't happen any more ! :eek:

• Upvote 2

Jubouri and Trump envoy discuss maintaining security and economic coordination

Sunday 20 August 2017 - 17:41
[[Article_title_text]]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri and US President for International Alliance Affairs, Brig. Gen. Brett McGurk, discussed on Sunday the maintenance of security and economic coordination between Iraq and the United States. 

Al-Jubouri office said in a statement received by Al-Sumerian News that the latter received Makkurk today and discussed during the meeting the most important political and security developments in Iraq and the region, the bilateral relations between the two countries and means of enhancing cooperation, especially with regard to international efforts in combating terrorism Tal Afar district. The meeting discussed the reconstruction of the affected areas due to the control of the terrorist organization. "

"Iraq is facing a major challenge in the battle to liberate Tal Afar, which requires the mobilization of international efforts to eliminate the extremist ideology that is threatening the region and the world," stressed Jubouri, stressing "the importance of maintaining coordination between Iraq and the International Alliance for the liberation of what remains Of Iraqi territory from the grip of the terrorist. " 

"The responsibility to restore stability in liberated areas rests with all political parties that we look forward to be active, especially in the file of community reconciliation and sending messages of reassurance to all the partners of the country," Jubouri said. 

Jabouri called on the United States and the international community "to contribute to the reconstruction of the liberated areas from a foothold, through investment and all sectors."

"The United States supports Iraq in its fight against terrorism," McGourke said, adding that "coordination between the two countries should be maintained, especially with regard to security and economic files," according to the statement.

LINK

• Upvote 2

Iran sustains 1st major defeat in Iraq

August 25 2017 08:34 PM

Factions of the Iran-backed terror militia of IMIS declared they will suspend their participation in the ongoing battle in Tal Afar to oust ISIS terrorists.

Observers are astonished at the move, given that IMIS had strived to partake in the ongoing offensive.

Senior leaders within the terror militia exerted huge pressures on Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi to give them the go-ahead for involvement, according to reports.

But as the battle soared, Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Kata'ib Hezbollah and Saraya al-Khorasani declared they are quitting participation.

They said they will not fight side by side with the US troops on the battlefield.

But commentators asserted the move came as the terror militia of IMIS is fearful of exposing its sectarian crimes there.

Other analysts stressed that the Iran-backed militia don't want its aiding of ISIS terrorists to be uncovered.

Yet they said these militias fear the might of the US forces, reiterating it is the first major defeat of the Mullah regime in Iraq

http://s.thebaghdadpost.comc/eonp/1y6166

• Upvote 6

• 7 months later...

Urgent policy .. White House: Trump is talking by telephone with Abadi, the situation of Syria

S President Donald Trump has spoken with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi about the situation in Syria, the White House said Sunday evening.

He added that Trump and Abadi also discussed accelerating the campaign to defeat the remnants of the Islamic State Organization (Da'ash).

A statement by the Ebadi office said that the latter held a telephone conversation with US President Donald Trump on Sunday afternoon, praising a defeat by Iraqi forces and the support and assistance of the US-led coalition forces.
The two presidents also discussed the situation in the region and the developments in the situation in Syria and stressed the importance of ending the remnants of the gangs, urging the terrorists to prevent their spread again. 
Abadi noted Iraq's vision for regional cooperation and coordination and its desire for balanced relations with all its neighbors, which will enhance security and stability for the region and the world. 
The two presidents also stressed the importance of the success of the upcoming elections to complete the stage of construction and reconstruction.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_N.....7f7d138816

URGENT Abadi and Trump discuss Syria's developments and Iraqi elections

http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=162783

URGENT Abadi and Trump emphasize importance of success of upcoming elections

http://www.alliraqnews.com/mod.....ryid=72508

Abadi calls Trump and agree on the need for the success of the upcoming elections to complete the stage of construction and reconstruction 

http://baghdadtoday.news/ar/ne.....%A7%D9%86-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

It would be ideal if Iraq could revalue, become an economic powerhouse and show the world that western Democracy could work there.... then places like Syria will hopefully want to follow suit ultimately making the Imam’s in Iran weaker over their people and hopefully Iran could soften as well....

Sick and and tired of watching the Middle East as an absolute powder keg.... constantly volatile and ready to blow at any moment. 

Could you imagine living like that? Intermittent electricity, no clean water..... dead animals in the street, constant fear...... I feel so bad for the people there 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5