Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zobaie discusses with the financial control mechanisms of the Central Bank and the defense and endowments

yota691

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Dude, We Are So There - We've Already Left ! :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

That would explain how I passed right thru my body, turned around to face me but only caught a glimpse and I was gone - :blink: 

Appreciate your hard word DT -  thank you :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

What bothers me about the Multiple Currency Practices  is that Kaperoni studies this constantly and he insists that Iraq is NOT Article VIII compliant.

It seems that every time they get to 2%, they are unable to hold it there for 3 months (which is the IMF requirement).  He insists that until this 2% for 3 months IMF requirement is met, they can't raise the price of the currency.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Floridian said:

What bothers me about the Multiple Currency Practices  is that Kaperoni studies this constantly and he insists that Iraq is NOT Article VIII compliant.

It seems that every time they get to 2%, they are unable to hold it there for 3 months (which is the IMF requirement).  He insists that until this 2% for 3 months IMF requirement is met, they can't raise the price of the currency.

It's why he's more notably referred to as KAP-ER-BALONEY. . . 

• Upvote 4

Maybe we will get a 1-800 text from the IRS ....due to our records we understand that you own dinar and you must comply immediately with article 5 section 8-2.77 of the Federal Tax code....you are in violation and you should to choose to  call us right now and submit your current earnings. F them ! I'm still laughing my ass off !

Edited by Texstorm
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Texstorm said:

Maybe we will get a 1-800 text from the IRS ....due to our records we understand that you own dinar and you must comply immediately with article 5 section 8-2.77 of the Federal Tax code....you are in violation should you choose to not call us or submit your current earnings. F them ! I'm still laughing my ass off !

So that who that guy was at my door, told him Helloween is a few months out and cloused the door in his face.  

• Upvote 2

Look, I'm just trying to impart some information here.  I don't agree with Kaperoni's "float theory" at all.  What I'm saying is he really does read all the IMF crap, page after page, so he knows what the IMF is saying.  

That multiple currency practice stuff is an IMF rule.  You guys can believe what you want, but you might want to read it for yourself so that you don't think it's "guru lies".  

My belief is that the more information you have, the better off you are.  If you don't want to know what I feel is important to post, just let me know.

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Look, I'm just trying to impart some information here.  I don't agree with Kaperoni's "float theory" at all.  What I'm saying is he really does read all the IMF crap, page after page, so he knows what the IMF is saying.  

That multiple currency practice stuff is an IMF rule.  You guys can believe what you want, but you might want to read it for yourself so that you don't think it's "guru lies".  

My belief is that the more information you have, the better off you are.  If you don't want to know what I feel is important to post, just let me know.

Floridian ! I want you to be right ! But to date know has even come close ! Here's to tomorrow my friend ! And for the record no one on this site or any other sites knows the date or time that this will come about..... it's an all out 100 % gamble based on your faith of God or some frickin Guru ! Just be glad that you are here ! And for the record mine are biblical. Thanks

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Texstorm said:

Floridian ! I want you to be right ! But to date know has even come close ! Here's to tomorrow my friend ! And for the record no one on this site or any other sites knows the date or time that this will come about..... it's an all out 100 % gamble based on your faith of God or some frickin Guru ! Just be glad that you are here ! And for the record mine are biblical. Thanks

Yessir!  It's a gamble and no one knows the date and time.  That's for sure!

I have great faith in God, and not Gurus.  I just try to read and absorb as much information as I can.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
Bank source: Tomorrow a meeting between private banks and the central bank to discuss the instructions of the currency window

1058.jpg
Logo of the Central Bank
text.png html.png print.png

arrow.gif Banks

Economy News Baghdad: 

A bank source said on Sunday that the regular meeting between private banks and the central bank will be held on Monday to discuss the prevention of bank balances in the Kurdistan region and the instructions of the currency window. 

The source, who preferred not to disclose his name to "Economy News", said that "the periodic meeting between private banks and the Central Bank will be held on Monday in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaak." 

He added that "the meeting will discuss the joint lending fund and the agreement with the Kurdistan region on the prevention of double taxation, and the bank's assets in the region, and activate the work of internal control departments in banks and explain the mechanisms and instructions of the currency window."

Views 45   Date Added 08/13/2017

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8633

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 7

On 7/29/2017 at 11:06 AM, Floridian said:

The multiple currency practices that kaperoni speaks of is not the iraqi's using the dollar and the dinar. The multiple currency practices are the no no's that iraq is doing for trade deals with other countries. They are giving certain countries special treatment on rates for traded goods that are not allowed under imf guidelines. They have had numerous stand by agreements through the years with the imf and they have not stopped doing this practice. Lets say for instance that they trade a certain type of good with turkey and the same type of good with iran, but they give iran a better rate than they do turkey. That is a no no, and is part of the reason they are not in the world trade organization. That is what all this special treatments for other countries mean in their articles. Its unfair trade practice and not legal if it is not binding by a special instruction from the council of ministers or from a law with parliament. Also when they sign a memorandum of understanding (mou), with another country it has to be approved by abadi or by massum the president, unless either one gives that minister the power to do such an mou. Just because one reads a ton of imf stuff does not mean that one understands all of it. Kaperoni has had this theory for years because he stumbled on articles from economists in iraq that seemed to fit his theory. Well the economists are giving their opinions and until it comes from the cbi itself then i lend no creedance to it. Heck even the cbi has stated that they would not float the currency. It doesnt get any clearer than that. This is just my opinion of course. lol   ;)

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

The multiple currency practices that kaperoni speaks of is not the iraqi's using the dollar and the dinar. The multiple currency practices are the no no's that iraq is doing for trade deals with other countries. They are giving certain countries special treatment on rates for traded goods that are not allowed under imf guidelines. They have had numerous stand by agreements through the years with the imf and they have not stopped doing this practice. Lets say for instance that they trade a certain type of good with turkey and the same type of good with iran, but they give iran a better rate than they do turkey. That is a no no, and is part of the reason they are not in the world trade organization. That is what all this special treatments for other countries mean in their articles. Its unfair trade practice and not legal if it is not binding by a special instruction from the council of ministers or from a law with parliament. Also when they sign a memorandum of understanding (mou), with another country it has to be approved by abadi or by massum the president, unless either one gives that minister the power to do such an mou. Just because one reads a ton of imf stuff does not mean that one understands all of it. Kaperoni has had this theory for years because he stumbled on articles from economists in iraq that seemed to fit his theory. Well the economists are giving their opinions and until it comes from the cbi itself then i lend no creedance to it. Heck even the cbi has stated that they would not float the currency. It doesnt get any clearer than that. This is just my opinion of course. lol   ;)

WOW!  Thanks Mylilpony.  I never heard anything like that.  It makes sense.

Where did you hear this?  Can you post anything that I can read further on the subject?

• Upvote 1

Love this news. If iam right(pray iam right), this should be it because they are discussing as to not double tax on the changes that will take place on their currency. Rember the 2000 dinars on the salary for the employees...iraq is transitioning (if my definition is correct..it means changes ..the process from one state to another...conversion). This is going to be the RV. Go 1dinar=1.69usd. Pray that iam right. Later

• Upvote 8

• yota691 changed the title to Zobaie discusses with the financial control mechanisms of the Central Bank and the defense and endowments