Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/13/2017

yota691

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

'll Go U One Better - 8/21 Is The Date Of The Solar Eclipse ! B) 

Read up on the stars!  Not only an ecclispe!!!  This one has great energies, and we all need to say "No" when we start to think of passed failures, and being negative, but instead manifest our futre!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Reading these threads makes me get all excited!  I hope it's not all for nothing hearing about August!  I trust in God and if August 2017 is his plan, thy will be done!

I'm hoping Aug- 17 too! I trust in the Good Lord Jesus TOO! He knows, I cant be the steward, He wants me to be! When the dinar Rv's I wil be able help a lot of hurting people! This has to be done, because we are getting very close to the end of this earth Age! I dont want people on the wrong side of the gulf! Neither does the Good Lord Jesus! I will be able to show his Love to these hurting people! :tiphat: 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I'm hoping Aug- 17 too! I trust in the Good Lord Jesus TOO! He knows, I cant be the steward, He wants me to be! When the dinar Rv's I wil be able help a lot of hurting people! This has to be done, because we are getting very close to the end of this earth Age! I dont want people on the wrong side of the gulf! Neither does the Good Lord Jesus! I will be able to show his Love to these hurting people! :tiphat: 

Agreed!!! We are close to the Appointed Times of Jesus (Yeshua) return! Go to you tube and search "Revelation 12 sign"

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Thug but your starting to make this look like the Rumor section....

Nothing Wrong With A Healthy Debate And Ur Having A Different Perspective ! ;) 

However, The Original Post Was Untranslated In Arabic ! :blink: 

Everything I Brought Over From The Other Site Pertained To Translating The CBI's Announcement ! B) 

I Use The Rumor Section To Post Various Things Like Breitling Giving An Opinion ...

And Offering Some Of His Facts On Why He's Invested In Dinar ! 

Or Perhaps Frankie Going Off On Some Wild Rambling Blue Couch Tangent ! :D 

But If I Find Something Pertaining To A Specific Current Posted News Article ...

Even If It's From A Guru - I'll Bring It If I Feel It Adds To The Discussion !

I Appreciate All The Hard Work U Put In Here Bro - Feel Free To Hit Me With Constructive Criticism Anytime ! ;) 

- CNN

B)  B)  B) 

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Well, when you consider they write and read right to left and enunciate from the back of their tongue it's no wonder things appear bass ackwards over there.

I wonder if they gargle using the tip of their tongue...In fact, I wonder if they gargle at all! :)

31 minutes ago, keylime said:

I wonder if they gargle using the tip of their tongue...In fact, I wonder if they gargle at all! :)

Welk , I can tell ya, over there bathing seems to be optional. Nothing says Holy Cow like going into a store/135 degrees outside &  dozens of folks that haven't bathed since last year !

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Whether u call His way an opinion or not..that is what is revealed to me...but you would not have believed it. The HCL is wealth sharing...for both sides, the kurdistan n baghdad. This will only happen after the rv is done. Pray that iam right. Later

I have to ask... why you used the word revealed ?? 

13 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I have to ask... why you used the word revealed ?? 

because when the Lord tells you something that others may not know HE is revealing knowledge or wisdom to you...secret manna....or "hidden manna" the Word calls it. God even tells us to "ask ME great and mighty things that you do not know." or in Jeremiah 33:2 and 3 :

2"Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it to establish it, the LORD is His name, 3Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, navira45 said:

Hi Shelley, revealed...meaning make known to others. I had to ask this because Adam said that the HCL has to occur first before we an rv. The Father/Jesus said....the rv is not dependent on the HCL but the opposite.

Thanks to you both for answering me .... I realize now how you  meant it .

• Upvote 2