Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/13/2017

yota691

27 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Well, that's as clear as mud.  I just don't understand why Arabic can't be translated as easily as German, French or any other language.

I understand they have fewer words than the English language, but still it doesn't make any sense.

Neither Does Getting Rich From An Exotic Foreign Currency ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

For sure! In my whole life, in all my wildest dreams, I never imagined striking it rich this way .. 😂

The IQD as it stands today is an Exotic Foreign Currency . . . I submit for your approval, once the IQD is accepted Internationally, the IQD becomes for those investors an Erotic Foreign Currency. Loads O' Money is Sexy !  :bagofmoney:

Boom Shaka Laka !!!!!     ;)

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

The IQD as it stands today is an Exotic Foreign Currency . . . I submit for your approval, once the IQD is accepted Internationally, the IQD becomes for those investors an Erotic Foreign Currency. Loads O' Money is Sexy !  :bagofmoney:

Boom Shaka Laka !!!!!     ;)

Image result for boom shakalaka

• Upvote 6

Just do a $1.20 to 1 so I can exchange just enough for the newer Motor Home and have plenty to live on for awhile.Then  they can take their time working on getting back too $340 or what ever it once was.

https://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Kennedale-Camper-Sales-734558/listing/2007-Gulf-Stream-Conquest-B-Touring-Cruiser-Series-5272-Ford-**DIESEL**-121688077

Go RV so I can get a newer RV to take camping the end of the month.

Karsten

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just do a $1.20 to 1 so I can exchange just enough for the newer Motor Home and have plenty to live on for awhile.Then  they can take their time working on getting back too $340 or what ever it once was.

https://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Kennedale-Camper-Sales-734558/listing/2007-Gulf-Stream-Conquest-B-Touring-Cruiser-Series-5272-Ford-**DIESEL**-121688077

Karsten

I'm betting on $1.41 the rate :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

That is a beautiful RV... 

• Upvote 1

Response From Delta Below ...

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting A CBI Announcement With Comments From Don961 At The Bottom !

Implementation of requests for holidays

August 13, 2017

https://cbi.iq/news/view/353

file-150261545859219.JPG

From the CBI website :

.... needs DELTA translation .... but notice the dates .... 8/17 and 8/20 ...

That would be Thursday , Friday , Saturday , Sunday .... next week

THE AUCTIONS FOR THURSDAY 08/17 & 08/20 WILL TAKE PLACE ON 08/13 BECUASE OF HOLIDAYS , BUT AS I KNOW THERE IS NO HOLIDAY NEXT WEEK. IT LOOKS LIKE THE CBI IS ASKING  FOR IT!!! 000044medium_gif

DELTA

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I remember Shabibi saying "We need 3 days" for the implementation of the new monetary policy.

Now the CBI is requesting 3 days holiday 

Coincidence?

Go 3 holidays 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

And specifically asking for those days...from the Bank and not the Gov... a lot of Hmm's in my brain

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Floridian said:

Well, that's as clear as mud.  I just don't understand why Arabic can't be translated as easily as German, French or any other language.

I understand they have fewer words than the English language, but still it doesn't make any sense.

Well, when you consider they write and read right to left and enunciate from the back of their tongue it's no wonder things appear bass ackwards over there.

• Upvote 3