Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/13/2017

yota691

29 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I remember Shabibi saying "We need 3 days" for the implementation of the new monetary policy.

Now the CBI is requesting 3 days holiday 

Coincidence?

Go 3 holidays 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

What you said Laid Back!!....all of this good news, new policy, CBI requesting a 3 day holiday AND Maliki being arrested tomorrow would get me super excited!!!!

What a combo!!!

The moment i hear Maliki has been officially arrested and detained i fear a little bit of poo might shoot out!!! :huh:

• Upvote 9

Is it too hopeful to think... "they" already know the meeting on Tuesday with Barzani is one that is already "signed, sealed, and delivered", and that everything has been already been agreed to, and that Barzani is having this meeting as a "show" that he can still write his name on the dotted line. It is just very curious...:shrug:  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, FL-LAT said:

Is it too hopeful to think... "they" already know the meeting on Tuesday with Barzani is one that is already "signed, sealed, and delivered", and that everything has been already been agreed to, and that Barzani is having this meeting as a "show" that he can still write his name on the dotted line. It is just very curious...:shrug:  

Hmmmmm.  Alright, stop trying to convince me, everybody. 

A lot to think about.  My head is starting to hurt.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I remember Shabibi saying the best time would do it would be the beginning of the fiscal year.  Does anyone else remember that?

I recall quite clearly Shabbs statement. Just a thought here, however, he said it would be the " Best time " - NOT the only time. Who knows, right ?

I understand your disappointments throughout the years with these monkeys-we all get our " backs up " when these things happen. I never expected after 14 years I would still be waiting - we ALL hope the wait is worth it. 

Sometimes my frustration levels hit critical mass.  :wave:

• Upvote 2

I remember Shabibi saying the best time would do it would be the beginning of the fiscal year.  Does anyone else remember that?

I recall quite clearly Shabbs statement. Just a thought here, however, he said it would be the " Best time " - NOT the only time. Who knows, right ?

I understand your disappointments throughout the years with these monkeys-we all get our " backs up " when these things happen. I never expected after 14 years I would still be waiting - we ALL hope the wait is worth it. 

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Would it even be possible for them to RV in August which is not the beginning of their fiscal year and also, not even the beginning of a quarter?

Wouldn't it throw off their books (bookkeeping)?

This Is Iraq - Where Logic Has Never Applied ! ;) 

Besides That, Our Very Own Navira45 Says It's This Month - And He's Got Backup ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

On 8/10/2017 at 6:22 PM, navira45 said:

This rv will show up following next week. I say from 21---->to end this month. Let us pray iam right. Later

On 8/7/2017 at 6:39 PM, navira45 said:

Miquel,

Last year, 2016, around july one of dv members said that the rv will happen in august of 2016 according to what the.lord told him/her ( if iam not mistaken, i believe it was keylime who said it).

Then something tells me not until august of next year 2017.

Now i have been right bout other things, such as an earthquake the just occured in the philippines of last month, july 2017.

If you dont believe me, you can google it to see if there was really an earthquake.

This is the only thing i was right about. My mom died in 2015 of september.

Before she died, i said good night to her the day before she died( i had no idea that was gonna be the last time i talked to her).

Around 1 something am, a voice woke me up and told me to check on my mom.

Sure enough my mom was just lying on the arm chair unconscious with her mouth bubbling.

Appearantly, she just had a heart attack.

I told Jesus not yet. I said dont let her go yet.

I check on her pulse...no more pulse, nada.

When the ambulance came, she was revived back.

They were able to get a pulse.

They rushed to the hospital..she had a heart attack there again but she was revived again.

The day she died, i told Jesus to take care of her and i told mom that i am ok now...and that Jesus will take care of her.

The following year my brother passed away.

Before he passed away( again i had no idea he was gonna die),

i told my sister in law that my brother did not have that much time to live.

She was just laughing at me.

Later that same day at night, my brother passed away.

Another thing that happened recently, my dog back home in the philippines just gave birth to all 8 male puppies.

I told my fiance, before our dog gave birth, that there were going to be 8 puppies...all males.

Here's to hoping iam right bout this month of august 2017.Later.

15 hours ago, keylime said:

Hi Miquel and Navira45.

It is true I posted that I audibly heard the Lord answer my question one morning while I was praying and having my quiet time as to "when will the dinar revalue" HE said "August" in a low, gentle but powerful voice.

However, as I said previously, HE didn't tell me the year.

Since this year began I have felt this is our year. I pray it is.

But with Navira45's confirmation and another DVer saying he heard August, perhaps this year and this month we will see our blessing come to fruition.  

We will see. God bless. 

By the way, I love your testimonies Navira45. very uplifting.

I have my own testimonies and know that what you say is truth.

August 2017 RV!

B)  B) 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Yes, you're right 10YL.  He said the best time, not the only time.

WOW!  So many people waiting 14 or 15 years.  I admire you all.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

This Is Iraq - Where Logic Has Never Applied ! ;) 

Besides That, Our Very Own Navira45 Says It's This Month - And He's Got Backup ! :o 

B)  B) 

I know, I know, Thuggie.  I have all those quotes from Navira saved on my computer, and plan to read them every day until the end of the month.

I hope and pray that she's right.  :D

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, four wheel drift said:

And another date per Frankie, 8/21 at the bank Monday morn.

I'll Go U One Better - 8/21 Is The Date Of The Solar Eclipse ! B) 

Boom - Ur Mind Is Now Completely Blown ! :o 

The Clown Drops The Mic On His Big Toe And Hot Foots It Off ...

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I'll Go U One Better - 8/21 Is The Date Of The Solar Eclipse ! B) 

Boom - Ur Mind Is Now Completely Blown ! :o 

I forgot about the solar eclipse on the 21st.  So many things happening at once!

Am I understanding you correctly?  Frank is saying the RV will be 8/21?  He always says he doesn't give "dates or rates", according to what I have read on Recaps.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dinareffic said:

This seems different than other holidays because the CBI itself is requesting it.   

From the article.... maybe the IMF is requesting it threw the the CBI..

1677.jpg
Governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alaq "Economy News" 

Economy News Baghdad:

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alalak, that the economy of Iraq can not rise without the existence of a real banking sector and effective, stressing that the conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform the economy.

Al-Alak said in his speech at the celebration held by the Islamic Bank of Iraq on the occasion of the anniversary of the "25" year of its founding, and attended by "Economy News", "It can not rise the economy of Iraq without a real banking sector and actively contribute to support the productive sectors," adding that " Of the Iraqi banks possess human and financial capabilities and keep abreast of developments in banking systems. "

He pointed out that "the need to strengthen confidence between banks and citizens, which reflects positively on the economy of the country and facilitate banking operations and create great competition," noting that "the Central Bank launched the largest lending initiative in the history of Iraq through the allocation of 6 trillion dinars."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi economy exceeded the difficult stage and that the IMF's recent report on the financial situation of Iraq was positive," stressing that "the conditions of the International Monetary Fund aims to reform Iraq's economy by controlling expenditures and revenue."

Views 29   Date Added 08/13/2017

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, four wheel drift said:

And another date per Frankie, 8/21 at the bank Monday morn.

Be there Sunday for the tail gate party "all night long". Never gets old.

FWD

GO RV

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

I'll Go U One Better - 8/21 Is The Date Of The Solar Eclipse ! B)  Boom - Ur Mind Is Now Completely Blown ! :o 

59 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I forgot about the solar eclipse on the 21st.  So many things happening at once!

Am I understanding you correctly?  Frank is saying the RV will be 8/21?  He always says he doesn't give "dates or rates", according to what I have read on Recaps.  

FWD (Who I Quoted) Said That - Not CNN ! ;) 

If I Were Ever To Say Something - It Would Probably Have To Be The Liquor Talking ! :o 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting A CBI Announcement With Comments From Don961 At The Bottom !

Implementation of requests for holidays

August 13, 2017

https://cbi.iq/news/view/353

file-150261545859219.JPG

From the CBI website :

.... needs DELTA translation .... but notice the dates .... 8/17 and 8/20 ...

That would be Thursday , Friday , Saturday , Sunday .... next week

Post From 'JesusLovesBaseball' ...

This is the best translation I could get:

To all licensed banks and financial transfer companies Implementation of holidays applications Reference to our amnesty numbered No. 2243/6 of 17 July 2017 Sunday, 2017/8/13, will be the first of Thursday's requests As well as the one on 20 August 2017 with respect Dr.. Munther Abdulqader al-Sheikhli Deputy Governor

B)  B)  B) 

• Upvote 4