Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/13/2017

yota691

August 13, 2017
HE the Governor of the Central Bank participates in the celebration of the Iraqi Islamic Bank

HE the Governor of the Central Bank participates in the celebration of the Iraqi Islamic Bank

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, participated in the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Iraqi Islamic Bank for Development and Investment. 

Of achievements since its founding until now. 

file-15026219925806.JPG

He also stressed that there is no economic renaissance there without an effective and solid banking sector.

file-15026220996583.jpg

Where the Governor called on all banks to highlight the achievements of the media to create confidence in the hearts of citizens, especially as all banks have a lot of work and achievements

He also congratulated the Bank for receiving the Silver Jubilee and wished them success and continuity in their work to serve the Iraqi banking sector .

• Upvote 11

Here's a negative thought I just had.  Sorry about this, but trying to keep it real so as not to have, yet another disappointment.

Would it even be possible for them to RV in August which is not the beginning of their fiscal year and also, not even the beginning of a quarter?

Wouldn't it throw off their books (bookkeeping)?

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I remember Shabibi saying "We need 3 days" for the implementation of the new monetary policy.

Now the CBI is requesting 3 days holiday 

Coincidence?

Go 3 holidays 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

Yes, I think "coincidence".  They have had plenty of 3 day holidays before.  But I do remember Shabibi saying he needs 3 days.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong.  I never want to be right when everyone thinks an RV will happen and I think it won't happen yet.  I'm just so tired of being disappointed over and over again and hate to get my (and everyone else's) hopes up.  

I hate being a "negative Nellie".  I'm just trying to keep it real.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Here's a negative thought I just had.  Sorry about this, but trying to keep it real so as not to have, yet another disappointment.

Would it even be possible for them to RV in August which is not the beginning of their fiscal year and also, not even the beginning of a quarter?

Wouldn't it throw off their books (bookkeeping)?

17 minutes ago, BigJake said:

Since everything is already priced in IQD and also US Dollars it would be real simple to revalue at $1 to 1 IQD and everything would already be priced at that amount. Very simple to make the change

The value of a currency increasing or decreasing, has no impact on the number of units that are on the Financials, 100 Dinar is still 100 Dinar.

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

The value of a currency increasing or decreasing, has no impact on the number of units that are on the Financials, 100 Dinar is still 100 Dinar.

I remember Shabibi saying the best time would do it would be the beginning of the fiscal year.  Does anyone else remember that?

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I remember Shabibi saying "We need 3 days" for the implementation of the new monetary policy.

Now the CBI is requesting 3 days holiday    Coincidence?

Marge:   Homer Ur Boss Is Saying That If U Don't Come In On Friday - Don't Bother Coming In On Monday ! :o 

Homer:  WooHoo - 4 Day Weekend ! :cheesehead: 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, blueskyline said:

I remember that Floridian . I also remember them saying that certain monetary actions would be RETROACTIVE TO THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR . VERY DIFFICULT FOR THIS PARADE TO BE RAINED ON ANY FURTHER .................................................:pirateship:

I remember that too, they said if they were CLOSE to the beginning of the year (soon-after)  it could be retroactive.