Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you all for the thread and many posts.  It has really inspired me and touched my heart.:)  I have had many thoughts about this eclipse and what it could mean not just for me but all of us.  All of you enjoy it and don't forget your glasses!! B)   Don't take pictures with a camera or your cell phone without the proper filter.  Keep small children (especially little ones with have a short attention span) from looking up between the times for your area without the approved glasses. IMO - Keep babies inside!!

My son's birthday is today too which makes it even more special.  I have a different prayer for him.  I hope with all my heart he hears it.   :praying:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Monday morning. Back to the ole grind.

I thank the good Lord Jesus for my job and car and everything else he has blessed me with. I pray all here has a great week indeed. And stay safe today from the ellipse. 😉

You too! August...I'm praying :)

• Upvote 2

On 8/20/2017 at 9:58 PM, Miamiheatnic said:

Approaching Monday, the 21st and nothing.  Back to work tomorrow as usual.  Any good news guys?

Yeah, I didn't go blind watching the Eclipse and no Gods wreaked havoc on the Earth.  Well the last part is a minus. I was really hoping that would happen. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks Key lime.  I can't say I have had any audible or physical signs, but I can say that lately when I have been praying about finances or the Lord's direction, I have an extra sense of calm....  I am not normally anxious about it anyway, but I know He is telling me to be still and wait.  And I feel total relief.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, outlawclg said:

Thanks Key lime.  I can't say I have had any audible or physical signs, but I can say that lately when I have been praying about finances or the Lord's direction, I have an extra sense of calm....  I am not normally anxious about it anyway, but I know He is telling me to be still and wait.  And I feel total relief.

I love "be still and wait" cause it means something is coming and I've done all I need to do... I'll wait with you on the blessing porch justa rockin' back and forth in HIS Grace and Mercy. 

God bless..:)

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Teneab said:

God showed me a dream a week ago and I saw the date "August 29th"... I wrote it down in my phone and I said, Lord I hope this is the day the RV happens!!!

I pray that is the case also Teneab. Thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 3

Very well then...there are internet interruptions started yesterday 8/26 to 9/10 of next month. I will tell you later on what the dates were...need to go to the park with my father and to walk the dog...will also pray there. By tuesday u will have been happy, if not happiest,. Later for now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Very well then...there are internet interruptions started yesterday 8/26 to 9/10 of next month. I will tell you later on what the dates were...need to go to the park with my father and to walk the dog...will also pray there. By tuesday u will have been happy, if not happiest,. Later for now.

I've been reading your post for a while now and I don't doubt your faith. Your love and expression of it is clear to all, However, I so pray that you are right about the things you say. Not because I am anxious about dinar, in fact I've grown weary of the thought of money, but because I know these people here and they can be merciless if you are wrong. 

As for me it won't make a difference, right or wrong you put out there what you believed the Holy Spirit gave you. And that is never a bad thing. It is always a learning experience. Bless you and the Lord Keep you and your Daddy in His perfect Love. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah LGD.  You predicted sometime in 2015 once.  I will never predict this thing.  None of us know squat.

Yes I did my friend. That taught me a few things one being that God isn't bound by dates. One look at Nineveh and you can see that. Nevertheless, I will profoundly state that recently the Lord has revealed unto me, I shall have the desires of my heart. Those desires are not for wealth and Fortune but for the progression of the word of God and the salvation of Souls. I testify to you and everyone who's willing to read everything is about to change in the most powerful way. God will be glorified and the kingdom of heaven will prevail.

As for Navira45 I shall only say this, out of the mouth of two or three witnesses.........

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, navira45 said:

what do you mean by "internet interruptions"?  Are you saying you know you will have internet connection issues from yesterday to Sept 10?  How could you know that and what does that have to do with the RV?  Or do you mean something else by "internet interruptions"?  Can you clarify please???