Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

It is funny all this is mentioned because I have worked in the same family business now for about 14 years. Here recently I have been getting down and burnt out as my wife is getting her business started and I am the only income it would be impossible for me to do anything else because I do make really good money. So here recently I have saw myself doing something else and felt this way for about 2 weeks with NO FEAR what so ever of what I would do for money etc. Could this God telling me not to worry, I sure am getting calmness from somewhere and the RV happening would sure solve a lot of problems in my small world, but even better then that it would allow me funds to help spread the word and help others. GO RV!

"calmness" I like your choice of words.  I've been feeling that very way, regarding this investment, for the past two months. Not knowing where it was coming from.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I'm glad to hear your testimony that God may be getting ready to transition you to doing something else with a peace that only can come from HIM.  I would guess God is doing that same thing with so many others on here.

I, too, have worked for myself for over 30 years, and as much as I love doing what I do, I have been feeling burnt out about it and everyday look forward to doing what I truly believe I have been called for. I have been writing scripts for the past 10 years and have a slate of faith based screenplays that have each won awards or placed in the Top 30 of competitions as well as a slate of scripts I would like to sell to production companies. I have written a novel based on one of my faith scripts that is going no where because I can't afford to advertise it and get it out there. 

In the Old Testament, God told the Israelites who were travelling in the desert with no water or rain in sight, to "dig trenches". They did, and when they woke up the next day, HE had filled them probably with the best water they'd ever drank. HA!

I believe my scripts are my trenches and that God is getting ready to ful"fill" them. Perhaps the RV is the spigot. :)

We pray earnestly, not anxiously, making our request known to God.

God bless.

Writing for 10 years! Wow!! That is awesome!! 

Well, if God placed it in you, I know for sure he’s going to fund it... no matter how long it takes. 😇😉  Go[d]FundMe. Psalm 118:8

And yes, we pray earnestly and not anxiously!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonespo said:

Well, if God placed it in you, I know for sure he’s going to fund it... no matter how long it takes. 😇😉  Go[d]FundMe. Psalm 118:8

GOD FUND ME!!! Indeed!!!! HA!!!

And God has certainly blessed you with your invention. Praise the LORD!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonespo said:

That is awesome!!!👍

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, keylime said:

Well, unless something pops today August 31st, or has happened behind closed doors and will spill into September, I don't look for anything to happen until August 2019.

However, if it does, I will be pleasantly surprised.

:)

GO RV!!!

I’m not looking for August 2019 at all. God, please let it not be!! I believe something happened in August and we won’t physicaly see it until September. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Keylime you guys REALLY need to quit predicting dates and saying God told you them.  It makes you look bad for sure.  

I'm not predicting a date. I'm saying what I know was an audible answer to my question. I don't care what you think it looks like. I'm sharing my experience. Take it or don't. But I'm not going to stop saying that is what I heard. I have never changed that I heard August. I always said I didn't hear the year. Every year I hope it's the year. I'm willing to wait for next August now without any problem. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1