Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Is that supposed to mean something that you think is intelligent:lmao: cause you are really starting to show that you are in the wrong forum :(

Apologies didn't mean to break up ******* of those trying to pump the dinar in the name of religion/faith/God. I've been around for a long time but don't want to digress; I'll find the correct forum😉

Edited by Markinsa
Removed objectionable statement | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Confidentlywaiting said:

Apologies didn't mean to break up ******* of those trying to pump the dinar in the name of religion/faith/God. I've been around for a long time but don't want to digress; I'll find the correct forum😉

We know that you've been around a long time, the jokes on you because you think another name hides you, but anyone with two brain cells knows who you really are. 

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

That is ok CW.  I got a few negatives for quoting Ezekial 18:4.  People do not like the truth even in their own Bible!

If it's truth you want go here. But I doubt that you can handle the truth. Go ahead, I dare ya. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

Really?  You dare me?  Ok.  Yeah, none of that has ANYTHING to do with Ezekial 18:4....I have read 2nd Peter many times.  

I dare you as a friend. And I wasn't referring to Ezekiel, I was referring to the truth as written in the word of God.  Also I wanted that you should read the entire thread if you wish to know the truth. Or you could just ignore it and see for yourself what comes after the Bride is removed from the earth. 

45 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

We know that you've been around a long time, the jokes on you because you think another name hides you, but anyone with two brain cells knows who you really are. 

If it's truth you want go here. But I doubt that you can handle the truth. Go ahead, I dare ya. 

Have never been registered here; period. 

Im not here as a lopster or discounting the idea of a revaluation in any way 

I registered and signed up because I sat in the woods too long (as did Theseus) on the constant garbage being thrown out In the name of God. And for the record, shame on you old timer for having their back. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What the hell has happened here....Old Timers arguing with Old Timers while defending Trolls.

LGD, I fear we are in the days of seeing what happens when the Bible, God, Jesus and Christianity are Banned by the Liberals.....We get antifa, bamn and blm that could care less about the USA, The American Dream or for that matter the pain their parents went through to give them a life.

As parents I see you have 2 choices....Raise them to respect others, Love people no matter what and the list goes on.......

Your Failure as a Parent could mean someone else be required to put your son or daughter  down.......

Karsten

• Upvote 1

CW, u r comedic..hahaha. i dont think u r confident in this rv at all. Confidently waiting...hahaha...yeah right. If u were u would not have come out of woods for sitting in too long just because of constant garbage using the name of God...that is a lame excuse. LGD is right bout u...u came out just so u can create another havoc in this community.....iam tired because i sat in the woods too long...hahahhaa. i love u man

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

9 hours ago, Confidentlywaiting said:

Have never been registered here; period. 

Im not here as a lopster or discounting the idea of a revaluation in any way 

I registered and signed up because I sat in the woods too long (as did Theseus) on the constant garbage being thrown out In the name of God. And for the record, shame on you old timer for having their back. 

As a Marine, I've got the back of EVERYONE'S free speech including yours. It's when someone gets disrespectful about it that I've a problem with. 

By the way, I am the one that started a thread trying to show everyone that the bible says we're not living on a ball travelling throughout the universe at millions of miles an hour. So I'm pretty sure that someone like me isn't going to have a problem with someone that says God told them something. As for  whether they be right or not is between that someone and God. Not only an "old timer" here but also in the faith, I'd like to remind you how that God told Jonah to go to Nineveh and to tell them that he would destroy the city within 40 days. Was Jonah a false Prophet because God didn't destroy Nineveh because the people repented? No he wasn't, God reserves the right to change his mind and thus when the people of Nineveh repented at the Preaching of Jonah God spared them. 

Does that make God a liar? No it does not, because God said that he would destroy Nineveh and 70 yrs after Jonah the people of Nineveh forgot what they were told and went back to their old ways and God did destroy Nineveh. 

How do you or I know if something like that has happened with Navira45? There is no way that we can know, and so it is between her and God.  

The real reason that this has you so upset is probably not about the seeming error in her prediction, as much as it is in your own financial situation. I sympathise with you that.  And believe you me I feel your pain. But I will not only trust in the Lord, I shall do so without pain or fear in the face of potential travesty with respect to my finances. In laymen's terms, God's got our backs. :praying:

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

What the hell has happened here....Old Timers arguing with Old Timers while defending Trolls.

LGD, I fear we are in the days of seeing what happens when the Bible, God, Jesus and Christianity are Banned by the Liberals.....We get antifa, bamn and blm that could care less about the USA, The American Dream or for that matter the pain their parents went through to give them a life.

As parents I see you have 2 choices....Raise them to respect others, Love people no matter what and the list goes on.......

Your Failure as a Parent could mean someone else be required to put your son or daughter  down.......

Karsten

:praying::tiphat:

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Dude...I know you think you are the only one here that has read the Bible.  I have read it for 20 years.  9 of those years was going door to door 90 hours a month for no pay to knock on strangers doors to share with them the truth about the Bible.  Have you ever done that?  I know you are just a trucker etc.  But please stop pretending for once, that you have a monopoly on the truth.  My original statement still stands.  Ezekial 18:4  The Bible there states that souls die.  Therefore they are not immortal.  Therefore the concept of ¨saving souls¨means ONLY people´s lives now.  That are living.  Not immortal ones because they do not exist.

You mean this verse that the Occult wrongly taught you the meaning of? 

Ezekiel 18:4 

3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. 4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

First of all this is saying that ONLY  the soul that sinneth shall die. But we all sin so the Occult wrongfully teaches that means that all souls die. But the truth is that all people die and some to purgatory and some to paradise. What the Occult is failing to show its followers is that after the death there will be the resurrection. And it is at this resurrection that all souls will be judged according to their works. Whether they be unto the Lord or unto the death. You don't want to be at the resurrection and not be covered in the Blood of Jesus. Because that is how you are made sinless. That is how you live. 

There is another kind of soul, found in the one that has believed upon the name of Jesus Christ and that has prepared itself ready for the Bridegroom. That soul will NEVER DIE. 

Rev. 2:11

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death

Rev. 2:17

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,

Rev. 2:24

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Rev. 3:5

5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels

Rev. 3:12

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God,

Rev. 3:21

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne

So you see my friend, not only will all souls live in the end, But those who trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ will rule with God on the earth for a thousand yrs. 

What the Occult is teaching is false and thus it gives anyone who chooses to believe it an excuse to,"eat drink and be merry",for tomorrow we will die. And that is simply not the case. Go ahead and hate me all you want, It will have no bearing at all on how much I love you and pray for you. I have found true peace, REAL PEACE, in the Lord. And I will  pray that you too will soon have a revelation of the Lord and find this true peace. :praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Dude...I know you think you are the only one here that has read the Bible.  I have read it for 20 years.  9 of those years was going door to door 90 hours a month for no pay to knock on strangers doors to share with them the truth about the Bible.  Have you ever done that?  I know you are just a trucker etc.  But please stop pretending for once, that you have a monopoly on the truth.  My original statement still stands.  Ezekial 18:4  The Bible there states that souls die.  Therefore they are not immortal.  Therefore the concept of ¨saving souls¨means ONLY people´s lives now.  That are living.  Not immortal ones because they do not exist.

Im in agreement with your take on things, Botz, this guy has jacked every thread with his bi-polar rants, capital letters, etc. while providing nothing of value to the Iraq discussion. If he has a chip on his shoulder ie. thinks he has a monopoly on spiritual answers, etc. he should keep it to himself, his wife and child. Your experience out there "in the field"...and biblically...is none of his business...and his personal attacks do more harm than good, not only to others here, but himself. If he wasn't so passive/aggressive about it I'd ignore it, but many come here to read about the progress of Iraq, not someone's personal agenda.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Im in agreement with your take on things, Botz, this guy has jacked every thread with his bi-polar rants, capital letters, etc. while providing nothing of value to the Iraq discussion. If he has a chip on his shoulder ie. thinks he has a monopoly on spiritual answers, etc. he should keep it to himself, his wife and child. Your experience out there "in the field"...and biblically...is none of his business...and his personal attacks do more harm than good, not only to others here, but himself. If he wasn't so passive/aggressive about it I'd ignore it, but many come here to read about the progress of Iraq, not someone's personal agenda.

But here we are in the Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar Forum in a Topic which the orginator of the topic posted this:

On 8/11/2017 at 10:28 PM, keylime said:

I closed my eyes and simply asked the Lord, "when was the dinar going to RV?"

Immediately I audibly heard

"August"

If you don't want to read people's opinions, stay out of this Forum.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, navira45 said:

CW, u r comedic..hahaha. i dont think u r confident in this rv at all. Confidently waiting...hahaha...yeah right. If u were u would not have come out of woods for sitting in too long just because of constant garbage using the name of God...that is a lame excuse. LGD is right bout u...u came out just so u can create another havoc in this community.....iam tired because i sat in the woods too long...hahahhaa. i love u man

Wait; what?

"God told me it would happen from August 10 to end of the month.....well what I was realllllly trying to say is that he found my lost bags in Nantucket and was going to return them to me on those dates" paraphrasing of course but 😂😂😂

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Well that's a "First" someone didn't like what I said. :lol:  Jesus loves you, whoever you are!

I didn't neg you, but why is it if someone disagrees with you (anyone of us), we have to respond with "Jesus loves you" as if we are in the wrong for disagreeing.  Jesus loves all of us - even those He will eventually allow to go to hell.   We are certainly getting to be a testy bunch.  My opinion (and I won't be offended if someone disagrees) is that this thread has run its course.  After all, August has passed.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I didn't neg you, but why is it if someone disagrees with you (anyone of us), we have to respond with "Jesus loves you" as if we are in the wrong for disagreeing.  Jesus loves all of us - even those He will eventually allow to go to hell.   We are certainly getting to be a testy bunch.  My opinion (and I won't be offended if someone disagrees) is that this thread has run its course.  After all, August has passed.

I don't post "Jesus Loves You" as an apology.  I post it, because I feel the other person doesn't have Jesus in their life, otherwise they wouldn't have reacted the way they did. JMHO...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Markinsa said:

I don't post "Jesus Loves You" as an apology.  I post it, because I feel the other person doesn't have Jesus in their life, otherwise they wouldn't have reacted the way the did. JMHO...

Are you implying that anytime we "neg" a post, we are sinning?  LOL - just kidding!!

• Upvote 1

Hebrews 7:11-28 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Like Melchizedek

11 If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also. 13 He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar. 14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests. 15 And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, 16 one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life.17 For it is declared:

“You are a priest forever,
    in the order of Melchizedek.”[a]

18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

20 And it was not without an oath! Others became priests without any oath, 21 but he became a priest with an oath when God said to him:

“The Lord has sworn
    and will not change his mind:
    ‘You are a priest forever.’”[b]

22 Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant.

23 Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; 24 but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore he is able to save completely[c]those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

26 Such a high priest truly meets our need—one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men in all their weakness; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

Footnotes:

1. Hebrews 7:17 Psalm 110:4
  2. Hebrews 7:21 Psalm 110:4
  3. Hebrews 7:25 Or forever

Psalm 2 New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 2

Why do the nations conspire[a]
    and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth rise up
    and the rulers band together
    against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
“Let us break their chains
    and throw off their shackles.”

The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
    the Lord scoffs at them.
He rebukes them in his anger
    and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
“I have installed my king
    on Zion, my holy mountain.”

7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:

He said to me, “You are my son;
    today I have become your father.

Ask me,
    and I will make the nations your inheritance,
    the ends of the earth your possession.
You will break them with a rod of iron[b];
    you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
    be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
    and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
    and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
    Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 2:1 Hebrew; Septuagint rage
  2. Psalm 2:9 Or will rule them with an iron scepter (see Septuagint and Syriac)

John 1:1-18New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There was a man sent from God whose name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[b] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Footnotes:

1. John 1:5 Or understood
  2. John 1:18 Some manuscripts but the only Son, who
Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, keylime said:

And on that TRUTH Synopsis, which I love with all my heart, SOUL, mind and strength...I look forward to next August, but I pray we don't have to wait that long now. 

AMEN, KeyLime!!! :twothumbs:

Matthew 22:36-40 New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Footnotes:

1. Matthew 22:37 Deut. 6:5
  2. Matthew 22:39 Lev. 19:18

Yep, kinda hard to Love the LORD our God with a dead soul!

Colossians 2:13-15 New International Version (NIV)

13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you[a] alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.[b]

Footnotes:

1. Colossians 2:13 Some manuscripts us
  2. Colossians 2:15 Or them in him

Just sayin'.

7 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:And how many personalities do you have on here anyways?sheltagar? Get a clue, if you don't like my post then put me on ignore. But you only show your demonic hatred of anything that is of God in your pathetic attacks on someone's handicap. How lame you are; :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Jesus flipped over tables in the synagogue.  He made a whip and drove people out.  Calling out wrong things is perfectly fine Markinsa.  I didn´t neg you and I hope you are joking when you said it was a sin to red you.

LGD....Really purgatory?  Find me that word in the Bible.  I notice you said Occult a few times to me.  Remember what I said that you feel you have a monopoly on the truth.  Ahem...You seem to be confused with lives and souls.  Souls die.  They are not immortal.  Ezekial 18:4 still stands.   The Bible itself says this at Ezekial.  Find me where it says souls are immortal.  Then you might have a case.  Do you know what the second death even means?  We die once, then we can die again.  But this is talking about physical lives...not immortal souls.  Souls are not immortal.  If anyone would have had an immortal soul, it would have been Jesus right?  Yet he died!  Deader than a doornail.  He did NOT have an immortal soul.  He is only alive again because God resurrected him.  If God had not done that.  Jesus would STILL be dead.  Therefore no such thing as an immortal soul.

I truly want to carry on with this conversation but you seem to have made up your mind and that is something that once done no one can change. Love ya, and have a wonderful day :praying: