Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

29 minutes ago, KristiD said:

what do you mean by "internet interruptions"?  Are you saying you know you will have internet connection issues from yesterday to Sept 10?  How could you know that and what does that have to do with the RV?  Or do you mean something else by "internet interruptions"?  Can you clarify please???

KristiD,  I do believe navira45 is referencing this article posted by Yota earlier today. 

Last Post: 27-08-2017 12:31 PM

image.php?token=e59d992c4c097f0c2f951726e596a84b&size=

Spokesman and Communications Director of the Office of the Minister of Communications, Hazem Mohammad Ali, announced that the ministry will cut off Internet service for the period from 26/8 until 10/9/2017. 

Ali said in a statement received by the news agency a copy of him that 'the ministry
will cut the Internet service for the period from 26/8 to 10/9/2017 from seven to nine in the morning throughout the country except public holidays. 

He attributed the reason according to the directives of the higher governmental bodies and at the request of the Ministry of Education to perform the student examinations for the second round of the completed stages.

11 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah LGD.  You predicted sometime in 2015 once.  I will never predict this thing.  None of us know squat.

LGD's A Major Target Rich Environment And CNN's Been Consistently Goofin' On Him Since Well Before 2015 - Whether He's Made A Prediction Or Not ! :o 

Besides That - Who The Hell Wouldn't Of Wanted Him To Have Been Correct ? :blink: 

U Go Navira ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On 8/27/2017 at 0:51 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've been reading your post for a while now and I don't doubt your faith. Your love and expression of it is clear to all, However, I so pray that you are right about the things you say. Not because I am anxious about dinar, in fact I've grown weary of the thought of money, but because I know these people here and they can be merciless if you are wrong. 

As for me it won't make a difference, right or wrong you put out there what you believed the Holy Spirit gave you. And that is never a bad thing. It is always a learning experience. Bless you and the Lord Keep you and your Daddy in His perfect Love. 

Completely agree LGD. I know I heard August several years ago. But not the year. That's why I put out the question if anyone else had any answers to prayer or confirmations. I have been encouraged by the responses but I have a tempered enthusiasm only because I have seen Augusts come and go and when nothing happens I sit back patiently waiting for the next August. Although maybe the RV could happen during another month because God decided to change it. I have been asking HIM all month if this is the month and I get no answer. Not sure if that's good or what, but I am hopeful it will pop this month. If not, I continue to wait prayerfully and expectantly knowing HE has a PERFECT timing for it.

I too pray Navira45 is spot on with his revelation. I love his positive declaration of what he believes God has revealed. I have the same positive belief it was HE that spoke aloud to me when I heard August...Let it RV Lord. Let it RV now! Thank you either way Jesus! Amen and amen!

God bless you all. 

• Upvote 3

Hello brothers n sisters. I dont think for one minutes He is wrong. There is already an announcement from the CBI posted by yota i believe...dont know if it is educating the public and the people. He is right bout this month and the dates i posted. Just heard Him today while i was praying at the park. He is confirming what i had said. Pray some more. Later

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, navira45 said:

O8/27, 08/28, and 08/29. Those are the dates revealed to me. Pray that iam right. Later

Yeah they were revealed to me to... By Tiger....

Spokesman and Communications Director of the Office of the Minister of Communications, Hazem Mohammad Ali, announced that the ministry will cut off Internet service for the period from 26/8 until 10/9/2017. 

Ali said in a statement received by the news agency a copy of him that 'the ministry
will cut the Internet service for the period from 26/8 to 10/9/2017 from seven to nine in the morning throughout the country except public holidays. 

He attributed the reason according to the directives of the higher governmental bodies and at the request of the Ministry of Education to perform the student examinations for the second round of the completed stages.

32 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Hello brothers n sisters. I dont think for one minutes He is wrong. There is already an announcement from the CBI posted by yota i believe...dont know if it is educating the public and the people. He is right bout this month and the dates i posted. Just heard Him today while i was praying at the park. He is confirming what i had said. Pray some more. Later

I'm standing on the dream God gave me two weeks ago... he showed me August 29th!! And on June 29, I heard him say "it's going to happen in 2 months"!!! I really hope all this is about the RV!! June 29th - August 29th is exactly 2 months!!! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Teneab said:

I'm standing on the dream God gave me two weeks ago... he showed me August 29th!! And on June 29, I heard him say "it's going to happen in 2 months"!!! I really hope all this is about the RV!! June 29th - August 29th is exactly 2 months!!! 

Doing the math it is actually 61 days and not "exactly" 2 months. "Exactly" 2 months would make it August 28, 2017 (60 days) not August 29.  Therefore 2 months exactly from June 29th is today. Don't forget July has 31 days accounting for the less one day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 8/22/2017 at 1:31 PM, outlawclg said:

Thanks Key lime.  I can't say I have had any audible or physical signs, but I can say that lately when I have been praying about finances or the Lord's direction, I have an extra sense of calm....  I am not normally anxious about it anyway, but I know He is telling me to be still and wait.  And I feel total relief.

I have felt that too. A sense that everything will be ok. Back in 2011 as I was walking towards my neighbor the Lord spoke to me in my spirit and told me to give a certain amount of money to my neighbor. I was not thinking about the dinar and it stopped me in my tracks, and I answered yes. I also had a dream years ago that woke me up at 3:33. I dreamt of a long scroll unfolding but I could not read it because it was blurry. But at the end was 

.86 cents. The blurry parts I think were landmarks in my own life, I lost my job, my mother passed and other life events. I agree this year seems different, we are in Jubiblee, the eclipse that occured over only the US, our county is steering towards Christian values, and the fact that we are sharing our experiences with each other. Pray for wisdom and how God can use us. Peace to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, fancy said:

I have felt that too. A sense that everything will be ok. Back in 2011 as I was walking towards my neighbor the Lord spoke to me in my spirit and told me to give a certain amount of money to my neighbor. I was not thinking about the dinar and it stopped me in my tracks, and I answered yes. I also had a dream years ago that woke me up at 3:33. I dreamt of a long scroll unfolding but I could not read it because it was blurry. But at the end was 

.86 cents. The blurry parts I think were landmarks in my own life, I lost my job, my mother passed and other life events. I agree this year seems different, we are in Jubiblee, the eclipse that occured over only the US, our county is steering towards Christian values, and the fact that we are sharing our experiences with each other. Pray for wisdom and how God can use us. Peace to you.

Awesome!  It always amazes me in how the Lord works.  I know He is always at work but it is super cool to be able to "see" a few threads in His tapestry. 

I the last 48 hours God answered prayers and opened a door of opportunity that I had thought might not be in His will....  but He sure showed me!

Dinar or no Dinar, He is in control and I am not worried. 

But it sure wouldn't hurt my feelings if it came in at .86! Ha!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Teneab said:

Well if you are being "Exact". Their August 29th starts 7 hours before ours. So we could still be on Aug 28th when they revalue on the 29th.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Theseus said:

Doing the math it is actually 61 days and not "exactly" 2 months. "Exactly" 2 months would make it August 28, 2017 (60 days) not August 29.  Therefore 2 months exactly from June 29th is today. Don't forget July has 31 days accounting for the less one day.

Well if you are being "Exact". Their August 29th starts 7 hours before ours. So we could still be on Aug 28th when they revalue on the 29th.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, keylime said:

Right!!! Typically when you count a month, you count the same day on the next month. If I'm counting Feb 28th-March 28th, I would say it's a month even though that's 28 days. 

Im sticking with it being 2 months. I pray and hope we'll be at the bank tomorrow exchanging!! 

Edited by Jonespo
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Teneab said:

Right!!! Typically when you count a month, you count the same day on the next month. If I'm counting Feb 28th-March 28th, I would say it's a month even though that's 28 days. 

Im sticking with it being 2 months. I pray and hope we'll be at the bank tomorrow exchanging!! 

3 hours ago, keylime said:

9 hours ago, Teneab said:

Please reread Teneab's post. I merely expanded on his exactly statement which isn't quite exact but more of an approximation. It clearly states "exactly" 2 months. It's not "exactly" 2 months, it's 2 months and 1 day according to calendar math.  If you are going to use the word "exactly" then mean 60 days otherwise leave out the word exactly when working with banks and calendars. Anything else is an approximation. Tell the bank you mean exactly 2 months and try to sneak in an extra day for your interest on a CD. Won't happen. I bet you think a week is exactly from saturday to saturday too. A week is from Saturday to friday. When dealing with finances your concept of a month (same day next month) is different from the bank's concept of a month (30 days). And no when the bank deals with a month with less than 30 days in it, it is not the same day the next month unless specified. 

When banks first started to add interest in computers, computers were exact meaning that when doing division or multiplication, the computer would compute more than two places for currency. Now this is not a problem for you or me as we would round accordingly. The programmers saw this and instead of rounding they truncated after the 2nd decimal to the right. They stuck the remaining amount into a separate account. Well these partial pennies didn't seem like a big deal at the time. However with the numerous transactions and over a period of time they added up to hundreds of thousands of dollars and were well on their way to a million dollars all from not being exact. The bank found out after the fact and now banks all over the world go by exact figures, so when dealing with a month it is 30 days. When dealing with a week it's 7 days. When dealing with interest it's rounded to the nearest cent. Approximations aren't done when it comes to currency and they aren't done when it comes to the calendar. Even when the bank specifies your interest rate for credit cards as well as investments  it does so in exact days. Ask a banker and they will tell you some cycles have 29 days and others have 30 days. Ask your interest for the next billing cycle and they will tell it depends on how many days are in the cycle. Interest is calculated accordingly. When dealing with exact days on a calendar and finances, a month is 30 days no matter how many days are in the month. By the way the programmers that did the above went to jail for robbing the bank.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, fancy said:

Two things here, First I'm always amazed at the movings of the Holy Spirit. I, and my wife, both have been feeling a great sense of calm concerning our finances. And while not wanting to get too personal allow me to say this, my wife is now 6 months with child and her insurance alone with the copay is $655 a month. When you add mine and Lady Grace's to that we're pushing over $1000 a month just in insurance cost. On a truckers salary. Normally I should be at breakdown mode but I simply don't  feel that in me. I am elated with the coming of my new little girl, Lady Sarah Belle, and this supernatural calm that everyone is feeling is also uplifting to my soul as my wife and I feel it so strongly also. 

Second, I realized in 2015 that something was wrong with time as humanity has recorded it. I realized that we really don't know what day, or yr, we're in. And like you I really do think that we're in the Jubilee yr now. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

• Upvote 7