31 posts in this topic

For several years on this site I have sporadically posted that August was going to be our RV month. Sometimes my comment on posts would simply read "August".

Eventually, can't remember exactly when or which post, I explained in one that I had been praying in my bedroom one early morning when light was just starting to dispel the darkness and I could just barely begin to make out familiar shapes.

 

I closed my eyes and simply asked the Lord, "when was the dinar going to RV?"

Immediately I audibly heard

 

"August"

 

It was so startling to me because I have never heard a voice with my ears when I've talked to Him. Always in my heart or spirit man.

 

But this voice was soft, yet powerful. It was low and almost rumbling like thunder. One word. "August".

 

My eyes shot open and I sat straight up in bed. I didn't look around to see if someone was in the room because I knew no one was and no one I know had a voice that was so gentle yet authoritative. Almost like it was a command. Like you would tell a dog to "sit or stay".

 

I sat there amazed and excited because I knew it was God that spoke to me. However, He never revealed the year. So every year since I have wondered is this the "August" He determined.

And each year has come and gone with no RV. Now we are in another August and it is almost halfway over. Still NO RV.

 

BUT......

 

For me this year feels differently. Not only is it the year(5777) of Jubilee when the people of the nation of Israel were to forgive each others debts, etc.; But several events are occurring in the heavens like the Full, only in America, Solar Eclipse on August 21st that will run across the middle of our country from west to east like a zipper that's about to unzip a boatload of blessings upon this nation for some, and I dare say, a boatload of judgement for others.

A quick quote from this article "12 Events to Watch..." reveals just how significant this sign may be. 

 

"In fact, we have not seen a total solar eclipse cross from the west coast to the east coast in 99 years.  And it will be the very first total solar eclipse that is only visible in this country since the United States first became a nation." 
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1471#2ixMBQd6cmHMM6UD.99

 

Again, here is the link: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1471

 

The article also touches on the other events that may be pointing to something huge in the spirit realm that is revealed in the physical realm as signs and wonders and pointing to God's ultimate plan. As a believer in Jesus Christ I believe that all of this is not by chance. 

Could it be we are finally in the year of the RV? I know I did not misunderstand what was spoken in my room a few years ago. It was a direct answer to a direct question. 

 

My question to the reader of this post is, has anyone else out there heard "August" as an answer? I know at least one other DV'er told me they were praying in church and asked when, and heard "August". So that's two of us. The Bible says, 2 to 3 witnesses to confirm a word. So for me that word is confirmed. But is it this August? Has anyone else had an experience that they would like to share here? Has anyone else heard August? Or even the year?

 

Anyone? Anyone? I would love to read it.

Thanks and

God bless you all.

Keylime :)

 

Dear Lord. Let August 2017/5777 be the month and year the Iraqi Dinar Revalues. Please. Amen and Amen. Thank you Jesus.

 

 

 

 

15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont pray about money. When i pray, i dont go to church. I pray in the house, or i go to a lone tree and pray there.When you posted last year..saying the rv will happen in august. Someone whispered to me (the same someone who told me about my mother and my brother before they passed away..

Dont wanna go over the story because it is too long of a story. You might wanna read what i had posted) that it was not that year but august of 2017.This will be my first time to predict bout money. Pray that iam right. Later

 

15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

August sounds good to me. Thank you all for sharing. I do know it will happen on his timeline and no other. I too feel the LORD has been opening my eyes to more and more as I ask, but I have not asked about this.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks key lime for that post really uplifting to start the day off...God blessing:)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lord obviously does not always provide us with what we want.

There may never be an RV.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Golfnsr said:

The Lord obviously does not always provide us with what we want.

There may never be an RV.

You may have something there ! If I got everything that I wanted I wouldn't have a place to put it. Oh Lord please this one we all need !

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't post often, but I'll share this: On Dec, 5,2011...I was working in a client's home and praying in my heavenly language when I went into an open vision. I won't share the details of the faces who appeared in front of mine. Definitely, Father was revealing something re what we are awaiting. No, I did not hear or see dates or rates. However, at the close of this 60 second picture, He said, "Limbs are next!" I began to weep and tremble as I am so hungry for Glory to manifest around the globe in my lifetime in a way that ALL will be transformed...a reformation, if you will...the restoration of ALL things...Lately, I find myself driving down the highway decreeing," Sons of God, MANIFEST!!" The pain of the purification/ preparation process is about to pass as we enter the time of our lives...the time we've dreamt about, fought for, believed for. " Triple sweet surprises" is another phrase I often hear. Currently, some people I know are getting instant results when praying for physical healing , mostly in the marketplace. Amazing increase! I'm a '90's river chick, a '70's renewal recipient, and was filled with Holy Spirit right after the 6 day war in a messianic Jew's home at the age of 6. God's grace is so amazing, especially since I haven't always stayed IN Him. What's coming won't compare to previous moves. So let the King tide come in! It will be so refreshing to freely "move" and "become" without financial pressure holding us back, right? Sorry so chatty. Read Lana Vawser's prophetic post about August...gusts of AWE. Be blessed! 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, keylime said:

My question to the reader of this post is, has anyone else out there heard "August" as an answer?

My dear sweet Brother I pray that you are doing well these days. I miss talking with you though I have never forgotten you in my prayers.

I couldn't help but respond in this thread because I too have an extraordinarily strong and deep spiritual feeling about the 21st of August. 

It is also my wife's and I's seventh anniversary. My life started a sequence of 7yr cycles about 14 yrs ago and I know deep within my heart

that on this day I will be starting another cycle. But what I feel within my spirit is so much more stronger than that.

I don't know if these feelings have anything to do with the dinar, but I do know that something HUGE is about to come. 

I also feel as if that when this eclipse happens something is going to be revealed. And I believe that there will be a STRONG earthquake.

Either on the 21st or shortly thereafter. 

 But the one thing that I feel a strong passion for at this time is to let everyone that will read know that money is really no longer a thing that we as Children of God need be concerned with. By that I mean that the most important thing at hand is what the bible calls,"oil". 

aka THE HOLY SPIRIT. And how much of it each and every one of us possesses. 

Look to the Heavens, LITERALLY , and ask the Lord, " am I an overcomer? Will I be able to escape the wrath that is to come? 

I wish for everyone to seek the wisdom that is of God. To ponder the questions with the Holy Spirit that are not of this world but that are of the world to  come. 

Again I say brothers and sisters, Money is NOT an issue for us anymore. We have bigger fish to fry now believe you me.

 

I deeply pray that the Lord bless and keep everyone in his Love. 

Santa

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me again! Oops! The article entitled August- My "Awe- Gust" is Coming was actually written by Helen Madelaine- His Light Tower and can be found on Facebook at the Australian Prophetic Council. There are many amazing articles to enjoy if you like this stuff. I'm on my IPhone and not to savvy with links. Sorry. Enjoy your weekend! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

keylime Thanks,  Truly appreciate you sharing with the DV Family.  Our prayers have already been answered and our blessings are upon us.  

 

Always Keeping The Faith!!!!!!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I will just add my :twocents:

 

I have not specifically heard August in my Spirit..... but in 2009 i believe I heard that it would RV and it was not an "if" but a "when"...... 

 

I also believe that this long exhausting ride, has been a period of preparation to handle the massive influx of resources! The truth is the average dinar holder is not mentally, spiritually equipped to handle this type of wealth transfer! I thought I was but I wasn't. I've always been middle class guy who's dream was to be comfortable.... but I had no idea how to handle this type of "lotto effect" money... The truth is it can make or break someone. There are countless stories of lives destroyed by wealth. Your character needs to surpass your talents or wealth so that it does not destroy you! 

 

Ive had a recent eye opening experience that I believe the Lord had blessed me with! We will be blessed to be a blessing....(Kim Clement's word clearly said that we are to help the poor and needy) 

 

I won a sales competition for my company that sent me and my wife as well as another couple to an all inclusive vacation in the Dominican (Blessed) It was a one week trip for everyone except me...(a severe ear infection kept me from flying home) I can hear the jokes at the office now lol...... anyway, my phone was destroyed by walking into the pool (More jokes) 

but it caused me to spend time thinking without technology and I did a ton of observing and praying and soul searching!!!

 

The average Dominican makes 200 US a month (wrap your head around that) They work 12 days on 3 days off schedules at these resorts away from their families to serve wealthy Americans/Europeans/Canadians etc for pennies!!! They do it with a smile! They are genuinely happy people and they have sooooo much less! It convicted me deeply (No, I'm not saying it's wrong to vacation and enjoy ourselves) It just crystallized the idea that I'm not being blessed with an RV for Lamborghinis and Ferrari's....... We're being blessed because for whatever reason, the Spirit of God saw fit to allow us to have the foresight to invest in Babylon and a major wealth transfer! Not to make ourselves great.... but to make HIM great to the people of this world with so much less than us! My heart's desire is to help others in such a way as to show them true love and compassion and make my little corner of the world a better place. Will I be debt free? Yes... will my children's children be set up? Yes (thanks to VIP and OSI strategies that during this time of preparation I've taken advantage of, thanks to Adam, Mods and seasoned DVr's) 

 

But as far as the poor and broken hearted.... let 's be God's hands and feet to show love, mercy and compassion on those far less fortunate! 

 

Sorry for for being so long-winded just wanted to share what I was shown this last week! 

11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Golfnsr said:

The Lord obviously does not always provide us with what we want.

There may never be an RV.

there may not but the fact that I asked HIM and HE answered August tells me there will be. It is not necessarily what we want but what HE wants for us that I believe this blessing is coming. In Psalms 37 HE says, "I will give you the desires of your heart and if you walk with me, I will bring them to pass." 

I wasn't thinking about the Dinar. A sister in Christ approached me about it and I felt a leap in my spirit about it. So this wasn't my want, this was a want that the LORD placed in my heart. i walk with HIM daily and I know HE is going to bring the RV to pass.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dear sweet Brother I pray that you are doing well these days. I miss talking with you though I have never forgotten you in my prayers.

I couldn't help but respond in this thread because I too have an extraordinarily strong and deep spiritual feeling about the 21st of August. 

It is also my wife's and I's seventh anniversary. My life started a sequence of 7yr cycles about 14 yrs ago and I know deep within my heart

that on this day I will be starting another cycle. But what I feel within my spirit is so much more stronger than that.

I don't know if these feelings have anything to do with the dinar, but I do know that something HUGE is about to come. 

I also feel as if that when this eclipse happens something is going to be revealed. And I believe that there will be a STRONG earthquake.

Either on the 21st or shortly thereafter. 

 But the one thing that I feel a strong passion for at this time is to let everyone that will read know that money is really no longer a thing that we as Children of God need be concerned with. By that I mean that the most important thing at hand is what the bible calls,"oil". 

aka THE HOLY SPIRIT. And how much of it each and every one of us possesses. 

Look to the Heavens, LITERALLY , and ask the Lord, " am I an overcomer? Will I be able to escape the wrath that is to come? 

I wish for everyone to seek the wisdom that is of God. To ponder the questions with the Holy Spirit that are not of this world but that are of the world to  come. 

Again I say brothers and sisters, Money is NOT an issue for us anymore. We have bigger fish to fry now believe you me.

 

I deeply pray that the Lord bless and keep everyone in his Love. 

Santa

Congratulations my Brother on your wonderful 7th Anniversary!!! May the LORD continue to bless both you and your wife. You too remain in my prayers.  Thank you for sharing. I know something HUGE is coming and the Dinar is only a part of the larger blessing. I love HOLY SPIRIT. HE is my constant friend, comforter, and companion. AMEN to money NOT being an issue for us anymore. AMEN!!!  It is provision for what the LORD would have each of us do with and for HIM.  

 

GOD bless you always!

Keep in touch my beloved brother. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, keylime said:

Congratulations my Brother on your wonderful 7th Anniversary!!! May the LORD continue to bless both you and your wife. You too remain in my prayers.  Thank you for sharing. I know something HUGE is coming and the Dinar is only a part of the larger blessing. I love HOLY SPIRIT. HE is my constant friend, comforter, and companion. AMEN to money NOT being an issue for us anymore. AMEN!!!  It is provision for what the LORD would have each of us do with and for HIM.  

 

GOD bless you always!

Keep in touch my beloved brother. 

I'd love to but you wouldn't believe what I droped my phone in since the last time we spoke :eek: definitely had to get another phone.:lol:

Drop me an email and we can go from there, Summitdemonslayer@gmail.com  

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

keylime Thanks,  Truly appreciate you sharing with the DV Family.  Our prayers have already been answered and our blessings are upon us.  

 

Always Keeping The Faith!!!!!!

Amen my brother. AKTF!!!! :) This is such a tremendous journey we are on, not just this dinar investment but life itself. But the dinar is an exciting part of our passage. So looking forward to what God would do through HIS children when this hits.  Going to be truly world shaking...I for one have written several faith based scripts that I am going to produce. If there is anyone interested in producing them with me, you can reach me at Harw001@aol.com and I can forward you both scripts that are completed. GIDEON and ON THE SPARROW. The former won the KairosPrize screenplay competition given by the MovieGuide Awards, and the latter placed in the Top 10 of the ChronosPrize awards. Sparrow is a faith based western and Gideon is set in the 1940's. I am currently finishing SHOOTING ANGELS which will be the 3rd script included in the slate of films to be produced and sent forth as a tool to save the lost, encourage the brethren and touch the hurting. Feel free to contact me through me if anyone is interested. 

God bless tigergorzow.....

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'd love to but you wouldn't believe what I droped my phone in since the last time we spoke :eek: definitely had to get another phone.:lol:

Drop me an email and we can go from there, Summitdemonslayer@gmail.com  

LOL! Yes I would believe it! Will do.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, navira45 said:

I dont pray about money. When i pray, i dont go to church. I pray in the house, or i go to a lone tree and pray there.When you posted last year..saying the rv will happen in august. Someone whispered to me (the same someone who told me about my mother and my brother before they passed away..

Dont wanna go over the story because it is too long of a story. You might wanna read what i had posted) that it was not that year but august of 2017.This will be my first time to predict bout money. Pray that iam right. Later

 

Amen. how can I reread those posts? Would love to go back to them.  Thanks. God bless and I pray that you are right :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lynnie said:

I don't post often, but I'll share this: On Dec, 5,2011...I was working in a client's home and praying in my heavenly language when I went into an open vision. I won't share the details of the faces who appeared in front of mine. Definitely, Father was revealing something re what we are awaiting. No, I did not hear or see dates or rates. However, at the close of this 60 second picture, He said, "Limbs are next!" I began to weep and tremble as I am so hungry for Glory to manifest around the globe in my lifetime in a way that ALL will be transformed...a reformation, if you will...the restoration of ALL things...Lately, I find myself driving down the highway decreeing," Sons of God, MANIFEST!!" The pain of the purification/ preparation process is about to pass as we enter the time of our lives...the time we've dreamt about, fought for, believed for. " Triple sweet surprises" is another phrase I often hear. Currently, some people I know are getting instant results when praying for physical healing , mostly in the marketplace. Amazing increase! I'm a '90's river chick, a '70's renewal recipient, and was filled with Holy Spirit right after the 6 day war in a messianic Jew's home at the age of 6. God's grace is so amazing, especially since I haven't always stayed IN Him. What's coming won't compare to previous moves. So let the King tide come in! It will be so refreshing to freely "move" and "become" without financial pressure holding us back, right? Sorry so chatty. Read Lana Vawser's prophetic post about August...gusts of AWE. Be blessed! 

Thank you for sharing lynnie. Beautiful. I love it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you keylime for sharing. I too believe this is going to happen and I have a strange feeling about this month. 

God is listening, be strong...God Bless

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With August here, and September 23rd fast approaching, what if the rapture is going to be earlier than many people think?  Are we really going to have time to enjoy the wealth that will fall into our hands, or should we put it immediately to God's work?  So many signs...

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

With August here, and September 23rd fast approaching, what if the rapture is going to be earlier than many people think?  Are we really going to have time to enjoy the wealth that will fall into our hands, or should we put it immediately to God's work?  So many signs...

I don't understand how anyone could neg your comment my Brother but that is ok we got ya back. 

I too thought wouldn't that be so applicable, The RV comes in at say $1.20 and then SUDDENLY we hear the Trumpets of God calling us home. 

And folks say that God has no sense of humor. :lol:

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.