Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smoking Gun or error?

Awake58

2 hours ago, Awake58 said:

this fourm is just a witch hunt but i do enjoy all the responses so get ur pitch forks and your torches and come get me.

Oh Please Just Skip All Of The Needy Drama Foreplay - U Had Bruce And Luigi At Come Get Me ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Awake58 said:

ps.  i thought dinar people were better researchers no ones figured out my name yet?

Who The Fruq Cares - Nobody Gives A RayRat's Ass Who U Are Little 'Prison Pin Cushion' Cheeks ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 8

Either the CBi website is showing the true rate via the Yen conversion or the CBI's exchange converter for the Yen to IQD is wrong and they made an error in their coding but when I checked it, CBI shows that 1000 Dinar is 10691 Yen. If you convert that 10691 Yen to USD it is about $97. This means it's About 100x's higher then it's currently valued at through the Yen conversion. Please correct me if my math is inaccurate 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Awake58 said:

i find it insulting when i would find something post it on news section it would get taken down and a new post would appear with my find..

None of your post have been removed, Please provide a link, and if your referring to this thread  blueskyline started the thread July 27 and you sir chime in 3 days later which was merge to the same subject. 

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, Awake58 said:

sorry im a libtard whos about to be banned for asking for a translation. whats up with the people on this site? taking all my info and good finds else where. Fact is im the one who hunted down raf bank site and they all took my find and ran with it. god all i heard about was master cards and qi cards for weeks after i posted that. CYA DV U DONT DESERVE ME ;)

Get over yourself!

Edited by Golfnsr
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Awake58 said:

sorry im a libtard whos about to be banned for asking for a translation. whats up with the people on this site? taking all my info and good finds else where. Fact is im the one who hunted down raf bank site and they all took my find and ran with it. god all i heard about was master cards and qi cards for weeks after i posted that. CYA DV U DONT DESERVE ME ;)

Crybaby Lib Democrat ! :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, THibbs said:

Either the CBi website is showing the true rate via the Yen conversion or the CBI's exchange converter for the Yen to IQD is wrong and they made an error in their coding but when I checked it, CBI shows that 1000 Dinar is 10691 Yen. If you convert that 10691 Yen to USD it is about $97. This means it's About 100x's higher then it's currently valued at through the Yen conversion. Please correct me if my math is inaccurate 

ur the 1st person here to actully fo the research the rest are just a bunch of **** talkers. who in real life wouldnt look me in the eyes. HI COWARDS DREAMER 85 here.

6 hours ago, THibbs said:

Thibbs youll notice that no one has adressed this. they only belive what these "gurus" tell them so instead they attack me becuse you know thinking on thier own hurts

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

When I put in 109.1252 in the currency converter on cbi.iq which us the amount of Yen converted to USD currently,  it comes up with 1166.6575132 which is around the current exchange rate between IQD and USD. 

your confused try again.    put 109 from dinar to yen. thats 10691 yen which is 98 usd.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Awake58 said:

I ain't making it up ! "LIBTARD'' short for LIBERAL *********** ! Sorry to see you go..........are you gone yet ?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I ain't making it up ! "LIBTARD'' short for LIBERAL *********** ! Sorry to see you go..........are you gone yet ?

man u people are stupid no wonder u have to be spoon fed. i voted for trump you idiot.  i bet ur one of those people who will cash in and it will kill u. dumb people cant handle a bunch of money prob best they deley the rv and extend ur little single braincell life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

8 minutes ago, Awake58 said:

man u people are stupid no wonder u have to be spoon fed. i voted for trump you idiot.  i bet ur one of those people who will cash in and it will kill u. dumb people cant handle a bunch of money prob best they deley the rv and extend ur little single braincell life.

I just took an excerpt from your qoute , I think that you need to go back to school and relearn to spell again Asleep58 !........ assuming that you went to school. 

Edited by Texstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A 5 minutes of my life I've wasted an will never get back. 

Ladies an gentlemen of DV, let me introduce you to a section of this forum that you can go to that is NOT a complete waste of time and oxygen. A place where serious and real discussion of real topics by real people are talked about. A place where there are no personal agendas or attacks. People I give you the VIP group. The other crowd would be the OSI section where these people actually talk of investment strategies rather than wasting your time debating over who posted a news article. 

Obviously I was bored or mad to venture off into a topic an thread as this. You folks carry on with your highly intelligent Dinar discussion, I am gone....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 11/08/2017 at 10:41 PM, Awake58 said:

CYA DV U DONT DESERVE ME.....

Why in the world are you still here trying to argue with us all?! Dear lord ...... go....

• Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:19 PM, Awake58 said:

Chek http://www.xe.com/   right there on xe.com people BOOOOOOOM  1mil dinar = 100k usd

I'm not saying smoking gun or error, since I didn't see what you were seeing when you originally posted but..........right now, ON XE, 1M IQD = 855 USD. And...I don't think anyone really cares what your name is.

yawn.gif

• Upvote 1