Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smoking Gun or error?

Awake58

sorry im a libtard whos about to be banned for asking for a translation. whats up with the people on this site? taking all my info and good finds else where. Fact is im the one who hunted down raf bank site and they all took my find and ran with it. god all i heard about was master cards and qi cards for weeks after i posted that. CYA DV U DONT DESERVE ME ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 21

20 minutes ago, Awake58 said:

Fact is im the one who hunted down raf bank site and they all took my find and ran with it.

Sorry Awake But Bruce Was Already 'Positioned' On This With His Contact Yen Dover ...

Unless U Were The Go Between ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

So you post a topic and expect everyone to hit you with greenies right out of the gate on your find.  Which is great find btw.  But to post and then ridicule everyone does not a forum make.  Maybe everyone on the other sites troll here to get a lot of their info and you just automatically think you got spoofed.  I have been here for a bit and have yet to hear nothing but thankful comments from 99% of the members here.  The 1% well we just learn to tolerate them and they are short lived members anyways.  My :twocents: for what its worth.

:peace: SR

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Awake58 said:

sorry im a libtard whos about to be banned for asking for a translation. whats up with the people on this site? taking all my info and good finds else where. Fact is im the one who hunted down raf bank site and they all took my find and ran with it. god all i heard about was master cards and qi cards for weeks after i posted that. CYA DV U DONT DESERVE ME ;)

I hear ya Awake! I didn't get 1 Greeny or a Thanks when I told everyone that Okie is the real deal!!! And his plane DID land!!! Not one person said Good job! Not one Thanks!! 

Redunkulous!!! 

Could a Mod blast this axe murderer for me please???? 

Bye bye newbie!! 👋  

• Upvote 3

cbi.iq the main page.... says 1mil dinar = 10,691,000 Yen. then convert that to usd.. and i dont care about " greenies" i find it insulting when i would find something post it on news section it would get taken down and a new post wouild appear with my find.. i actully didnt say **** tho i just moved on and posted less. then when i ask yota to translate a post that couldnt be highlighted copy pasted and google translated i get attacked. this fourm is just a witch hunt but i do enjoy all the responses so get ur pitch forks and your torches and come get me.:pirateship:

ps.  i thought dinar people were better researchers no ones figured out my name yet? yawnnn

Edited by Awake58
  • Downvote 4