Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Osama Najafi: Mosul is a victim of Maliki's approach and there must be accountability

Butifldrm

Nujaifi talking about a telephone call with Barzani, "refused" Maliki was preventing the fall of Mosul

Nujaifi talks about a telephone call with Barzani, "refused" Maliki was preventing the fall of Mosul

Twilight News    

56 minutes ago

The former governor of Nineveh province, Ethel al-Nujaifi, on Friday held talks between him and Adnan al-Asadi, the eldest agent of the Interior Ministry in the government of Nuri al-Maliki took place on 9/8/2014, with new details showing the allegation in which he pointed to Maliki's insistence on refusing to make a telephone call With the President of the Kurdistan Region Massoud Barzani for the intervention of the Peshmerga forces in order to save Mosul from falling in the hands of a sympathetic organization.

"At 9:30 pm on June 9, all the security units in the right coast, including the operations command, broke down and lost control of their units." At 11:00 pm, I went to the left side of the Nineveh Police Inspectorate and there I received a call from Asadi asks me to help the Peshmerga to prevent the collapse of the right side. "

"I told him that they were ready if there was a request from Baghdad and I told him that Kanbar, according to my last meeting with him, said that I can not contact the region without a direct order from Maliki."

Nujaifi said that "while we were in contacts about the insistence of the Kurds to be contact from Maliki, who refused to say and to be contact with Arzani through an aide to Maliki and not him, and in the meantime sent to my last message and told him that the army fled from the left coast also you do not You know. "

"After my last letter with al-Asadi, all the hopes of the forces in Mosul were interrupted. I spoke by phone to Mr. Farouk al-Araji and took out my most severe punishment," said Aboud Kanbar, Ali Ghaidan, Gharawi and other leaders. To the police academy and then the mortar landed on the police academy and left on the morning of June 10 towards Hamdania. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b11f6dcc-2e56-4af8-99ad-3fc86ff57442

• Upvote 10

46 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

It's seems people don't fear him as they used to, eventually he will be diagnosed with streched neck syndrome.

" stretched neck syndrome."  I'm not an MD, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express ( allot ) . . . It's TERMINAL & no known cure.

That will day of Parades in Baghdad when that fool walks up those 13 steps to the Gallows. No doubt, that video will be HOT seller. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I believe they have to remove all his cronies from the GOI first, then his time will come.

Go end of corruption 

Go Justice 

Go punishment 

Hum, sounds like President Trump ought to do the same to bambam's cronies too then put him where he belongs.

:wave:  for now

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When we heard about the the Iraq army turning chicken , laying down all weapons and running I wonder if they were not trained enough to fight. I am sure they needed training on maybe new equipment, tactics and etc. but I wonder how much training they really needed on the will to fight. I am not talking about  new recurits . You can have all the equipment in the world to fight with but with no will  and moral  no army could win the battle. I want to believe when our troops went back to Iraq and having a new PM that wanted to real change for all his citizens that was the turning point. The army was given new rules of engagement and sense of restored pride and moral to do their job for their country especially with our being there also.  Just the same as President Trump did for our troops. I also want to think our troops gave them the extra support to show the world the Iraq army could fight and do their job. Miliki just like bambam wanted to degrade the troops and blame the troops instead of himself. I know alot of our troops wanted to go back (I think) and take the terrorist out once and for all, would really like to know what our troops thought about the Iraq army, we were told the two armies worked closely together and did a great job. I pray and wish the Iraqis the best to keep their country as safe as they can and pray our troops stay as safe in what ever they need to do. Only problem with this is the deaths of some of our troops, I pray for their families, their follow team mates and for us that believe our tropps are the best and in freedom for all, God Bless America.  Bambam sure screwed the world up and let our enemies get a stronger hold over a lot of countries. Our FAKE news should go to hell in a hand basket once and for all along withall, the snowflakes and pansies no room in America for them. Hope you all get my meaning and tried  not to offend anyone.

:wave:  for now

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Osama Najafi: Mosul is a victim of Maliki's approach and there must be accountability
Osama Najafi
Osama Najafi

Rhodeau - Arbil

Deputy Prime Minister Osama Najafi said that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is the primary responsible for the fall of Mosul and other cities, but the organization of the Daash, and the security forces opened the way for armed supporters in Tal Afar, unlike Mosul. 

Al-Nujaifi said in a televised interview that "Maliki is responsible for withdrawing the army from Mosul, and before it provoke sectarian strife in the province," because of negative practices towards the people of the city. " 

He pointed out that" who dropped Iraq, is Maliki's approach in the administration of Mosul, "Pointing out that" Mosul is a victim of this approach, "The 

Vice President of the Republic:" I think there is a major conspiracy, it has international parties, carried out against our people and our provinces using Iraqi parties as tools for them, "noting that" Maliki said more than once, since The year 2012 that he will not be able to defend all cities, but only Karbala, Najaf, Samarra and Baghdad. "

He added that "these issues must be revealed by history, and there must be accountability for what happened," calling for the opening of an investigation "by international bodies, not affected by pressure from inside Iraq to reveal the cause of the fall of Mosul." 

And on the liberation operations, the Vice President said that "the way to liberate Mosul was a strange military approach, should raise a question around him, unlike Tal Afar, which opened the way for the elements to urge them to get out of it.

• Upvote 4

Najafi better be careful throwing stones. According to Forbes Magazine 12/31/2014 Najafi became the 2nd richest man in Iraq under the Maliki regime with assets of $44B. Wonder where that came from?  And he was head of Parliament under Maliki. One hand washing the other perhaps??

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Najafi better be careful throwing stones. According to Forbes Magazine 12/31/2014 Najafi became the 2nd richest man in Iraq under the Maliki regime with assets of $44B. Wonder where that came from?  And he was head of Parliament under Maliki. One hand washing the other perhaps??

Agree and they might not follow their constitution but man they were a quick study with being a politician in a democracy 

• Upvote 1