Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 8-16-2017

TexasGranny

Thank You, Adam, for keeping us informed to the extent You are able. Thank You, too, Adam for all the post event prep work You and Your Affiliates are doing for us. I look forward to putting those opportunities into practice post event.

Do You have any current projections for how long the 3 month, 5 month, and pre event Platinum VIP memberships will be offered and if You plan on offering any special or discount VIP memberships?

Hope All I Well With You!

Again, Thank You for all You do for us!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Just finished reading your post for today (Sunday).  I too feel the frustration.  Mostly because of the constant postponements and endless holidays they seem to take.  Here is something I would like your opinion on.  We at DV have always said we are waiting on the HCL to pass then the CBI will pull the RV trigger.  But more and more I am thinking that before the HCL is even voted on, the Parliament is waiting for the CBI to make sure all the little things they need to do are done before they will even consider the HCL.  When Parliament sees the CBI is ready, they will pass the HCL.  Many of us already believe its a done deal already and its just a matter of Parliament formally doing so.  But not until they see the CBI is ready.  What do you think about this line of thinking???

• Upvote 3

Has the CBI issued any holidays before or is this upcoming weekend the first time they have done so? A few of us were wondering if there wasn't something going on behind the scenes when it comes to it. I would give you a link to the news section but I don't know how to do that yet. Thanks so much Adam. I am ready for that big wave to come in..:D

• Upvote 1

• kcw locked this topic