Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D.V. lotto pool mega and power ball 8/11 + 8 /12

jeepguy

14 hours ago, nannab said:

Im back. Just found a $10.00 winning scratch ticket in store

parking lot. YEAH !!!! Bought 10 all mega million tick's for tonight

Ten (10) FREE mega mil for 08-11-2017 quick picks  !!!

#1 MM  02-05-19-37-67 MB 15         #6 MM  07-08-26-33-58 MB 08

#2          16-31-35-55-72  MB 04        #7    v    47-51-54-59-62 MB 01

#3           05-40-57-60-63 MB 12        #8    v    09-29-41-49-56 MB 15

#4           07-15-23-30-44 MB 03        #9    v    06-16-17-61-69 MB 02

#5           23-45-55-59-73  MB 06      #10   ^    09-54-65-70-71 MB 01

I checked the numbers three times  :cheesehead: 

now  that  would have  been   1  answered prayer from heaven ,     find  1  -- 10 dollar  scratch off , turn it in for  mega tickets  and  hit the mega ball ----  :o  power ball is still high   :lol:

I know it looks funny , but  I usually see a ticket on the ground or  just laying somewhere I check them ,   have found  good tickets , but  also a lot more  loosers ,  but  I put them in the waste can  , clean up the parking lot !  B)    cough cough  { a tip  ,   when you go into a station or where ever ,  glance at the A-T-M  slots ,  where money comes out , there might be  ---FREE MONEY there also .  found  40  myself in 2 different locations ,  {  usually when  something like a state fair ,  of a big race is going on  people are in a hurry and do not  look 2wiced   :ph34r:

this  seems  really fishy ,  { real stink bait  right  ? }     if   Springfield politicians do not pass a budget by June 30, the state will be forced to stop payments to winning lottery ticket holders, Illinois’ comptroller has warned.

Winning Illinois Lottery ticket holders may again have to wait for their payouts if politicians do not pass a state budget before the next fiscal year begins July 1, according to the Illinois comptroller.

Due to the state’s budget gridlock and lack of funds appropriated for lottery payouts, the Illinois Lottery officially stopped paying winners of amounts over $25,000 in September 2015, and stopped payments to winners of over $600 in October 2015. After lawsuits filed against the lottery by holders of winning tickets, in December 2015, the General Assembly passed and Gov. Bruce Rauner signed into law, a bill allocating $3.1 billion for lottery payouts,  ----- then  this --  "-the Illinois Lottery has resumed sales of Mega Millions and Powerball tickets now that the state's budget stalemate has concluded, lottery officials said.

The state stopped sales late last month of the popular Powerball and Mega Millions games due to its inability to contribute to the prize pool without a budget in place.

Illinois' annual profit from Powerball and Mega Millions is historically about $90 million."   

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

and now  this  ---

Following Friday night's Mega Millions draw for a $393 million jackpot, the lottery announced shortly afterwards that a single winning ticket was sold in Illinois.

The ticket, sold at Nick's Barbecue in Palos Heights, matched all six numbers drawn: 23, 33, 53, 56 and 58, plus the Mega Ball, 6. -----------   good luck getting  the cash  from Illinois  government ... better get lump sum  and run out of the state ...  now trying too  turn folks away from lotto  , { but  this is  a quwinky-dink  ?   something  is a foot ...  it is our turn   :pirateship: 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

thanks too all the  players  of the  " free  mega  ticket  game "  some one hit  the  big   pot  , we  now can  go back too just the powerball  game  only  type  deal ,  unless you folks  just keep on with the free ticket  deal  but  the pot is  15  million  now ...      good   job  on the  matches   ,  nannab , texas gran , and funinsun ... 

Thank you JEEP!  I think the Mega Millions "Free" inclusion for players was a very nice and generous idea, as the pot was growing and grew so high!  I think players will still be interested for future drawings...

I will propose TWO qualification for anyone that wants to participate in Mega Millions IN our PB Threads.... ONE: Instead of being "FREE" for all participants, ONLY those that post/participate with Mega Millions Tickets for the date specified (and a big THANK YOU to all players for keeping the dates included in your posts!) will share in the winnings (just like Powerball). No more FREEBIES, as the pots are normally going to be smaller.  TWO:  Shares of winnings will be only for the JACKPOT... same as we do for Powerball.  

If this is acceptable... I'd rather NOT have to amend the TERMS/RULES of the PB Thread.  We can just add a disclaimer to each of the NEW THREADS... and then, perhaps Texas Granny could add it to the RULES/TERMS later on if it takes hold.

Please chime in!  Thanks!  Jax

• Upvote 1

MEGA MILLIONS 06-41-57-60-69- MB- 10

POWER BALL  for Noviceinvestor 16-32-38-52-66-PB-10

POWER BALL for Lady Grace, Lady Sarah Belle, Mrs. Clause and Santa

01-40-48-49-61-PB-05 

P.S. the Mega ticket is for 8-15-2017

And I do agree with what Jax has requested

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

01-40-48-49-61-PB-05 

Scotty... Mega Millions was last night, and there was a winner for the Jackpot... but we are considering still playing in the future.  Please see my post just above yours!  Good luck tonight!  Jax

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

01-40-48-49-61-PB-05 

Thank you and Blessings 

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

01-40-48-49-61-PB-05 

Thanks for the clarification on the Mega Millions Ticket... BUT please remember to REPOST it (if we continue to play here) in the NEXT PB Thread!!!  Jax :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VEGASDINAR said:

Powerball for 8/12:

7-43-50-53-54......pb 08

(wish I could contribute a ticket for Mega Ball but someone else is buying my Powerball tickets for me out of state:()

Let's go Powerball!

Vegasdinar

Who is buying your ticket ?  A dinar vets member ? 

From Lotteryusa.com:  Numbers drawn for tonight's (8/12/17) Powerball are:

20  24  26  35  49  PB 19     powerplay 2X.

Congratulations !!   due tonight to Jetman with a Powerball match plus one and

to Cmcd, also with a Powerball match.

To everyone else, better luck next time.

• Upvote 3