Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluewolf Says Iraq Is Now Sovereign.

Luigi1

This doesn't mean SQUAT.

The only thing that's happening August 21 is the solar eclipse, and this is why BRUCE and RAYREN98 are CALLING IT to this date.

Sure, no sanctions, but Iraq is taking help from the UN and thus shows Iraq is nowhere NEAR ready for monetary reform.

This means that the country is NOT standing up by itself.
No one is a sovereign nation when it's OCCUPIED!!!
The UN is still trying to help this battered country and is asking for government assistance to do so.
Do you think the currency is ready to jump when conditions like this exist?

Meanwhile, here's another liberation that we have to wait for.

You're welcome Gurus, I just provided you with another excuse!!

From the UN website:

Aid workers in Iraq are preparing to bring water, hygiene, sanitation, food and emergency medical care to those in need ahead of the anticipated military campaign to retake the Da’esh-held town of Telafar, some 60 kilometres west of Mosul.  Some 60,000 people are believed to remain trapped in the city and its environs.

14 JULY 2017

The Security Council today extended the mandate of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) until 31 July 2018, also calling upon that country’s Government to continue providing security and logistical support to the Organization’s presence on the ground.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

This doesn't mean SQUAT.

The only thing that's happening August 21 is the solar eclipse, and this is why BRUCE and RAYREN98 are CALLING IT to this date.

Sure, no sanctions, but Iraq is taking help from the UN and thus shows Iraq is nowhere NEAR ready for monetary reform.

This means that the country is NOT standing up by itself.
No one is a sovereign nation when it's OCCUPIED!!!
The UN is still trying to help this battered country and is asking for government assistance to do so.
Do you think the currency is ready to jump when conditions like this exist?

Meanwhile, here's another liberation that we have to wait for.

You're welcome Gurus, I just provided you with another excuse!!

From the UN website:

Aid workers in Iraq are preparing to bring water, hygiene, sanitation, food and emergency medical care to those in need ahead of the anticipated military campaign to retake the Da’esh-held town of Telafar, some 60 kilometres west of Mosul.  Some 60,000 people are believed to remain trapped in the city and its environs.

14 JULY 2017

The Security Council today extended the mandate of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) until 31 July 2018, also calling upon that country’s Government to continue providing security and logistical support system" rel="">support to the Organization’s presence on the ground.

It's ok ! Our military is back over to kick those terrorist asses. The money will one day float again , it did even under Saddam Housien. It was almost soley the US (and the little un) that devalued the IQD and when they can stand on their own it will be the US that will allow Iraq to have value again....this is not totally just the CBI (like the Gurus want you to believe) it's the USA has these 3rd world countries backs ! . ..just my take. Thanks

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

It's ok ! Our military is back over to kick those terrorist asses. The money will one day float again , it did even under Saddam Housien. It was almost soley the US (and the little un) that devalued the IQD and when they can stand on their own it will be the US that will allow Iraq to have value again....this is not totally just the CBI (like the Gurus want you to believe) it's the USA has these 3rd world countries backs ! . ..just my take. Thanks

The U.S. has helped, but Iraq is a country of its own. They have their own say.The U.S.aren't the rulers of the world. Canada can kick your ass. The Canadians have always been first in in every war the Americans have been in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here's another thread related to the above...

Phantom:   RV NOW!!!!!!!!! 
Beachrider:   Barney what is your take on this. I know I watched on live TV of the UN meeting and they announced Iraq being removed from Chapter 7 that day but I think this one is saying that all Chapter 7 sanctions have been lifted. What do you think?

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, murd11 said:

The U.S. has helped, but Iraq is a country of its own. They have their own say.The U.S.aren't the rulers of the world. Canada can kick your ass. The Canadians have always been first in in every war the Americans have been in.

Ok murd11 you are a proud Canadian ! I'm ok with that. Sorry if my statement got under your skin. Until the US falls we are the baddest asses on the planet and by proxy you're lucky that Mexico isn't on your borders. Just sayin ....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, murd11 said:

And this is what it looks like when Canucks come to save the day.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

Ok murd11 you are a proud Canadian ! I'm ok with that. Sorry if my statement got under your skin. Until the US falls we are the baddest asses on the planet and by proxy you're lucky that Mexico isn't on your borders. Just sayin ....

I'm not trying to be funny, but I know this is silly, but the U.S. seemed to go down hill abit when John Wayne died. Just the timeing I guess. All of America, Canada also isn't led by strong government, they are being guided by the news media. The news media seems to be the biggest pumpers of them all. The media used to protect our leaders. To make them look good. Not anymore. The garbage news is what sells.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, Reliable or :bs: - - - still researching this . . . anyone lend a hand & research this as well to confirm/deny this report ? 

8-10-2017   Intel Guru Bluwolf   UPDATE: UN ANNOUNCEMENT: " IRAQ IS OFFICIALLY A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY", 10 AUGUST  8.10.17    ...a UN announcement is expected informing the world that now Iraq is officially a sovereign country with no ties to sanctions whatsoever.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1