Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 August 2017

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, alloywheelmaster said:

I for one find this encouraging for whatever reason. We are just so dang close I can just feel it. Safe travels my friend

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

why does that bring me such joy? lol

And that was my point....if Adam is ANNOYED something did not happen...then something is close to happening!!!!!

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

That's going to have to do for now! I have a hectic travel schedule this week, but sometimes airplanes give me a perfect place to put my thoughts in order (when I'm trapped in a tiny seat 30,000 feet in the air), so I'll be in touch soon.

Man don't I know what you mean. Whether it's trapped in a seat at 30,000 feet or strapped into one that is moving at 70 mph down a long lonely highway it sure does make one think a lot. 

Be safe and know that you are love by many and valuable to all. 

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

the feeling is a slight bit of annoyance that something didn't happen

5 hours ago, alloywheelmaster said:

I for one find this encouraging for whatever reason. We are just so dang close I can just feel it.

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

And that was my point....if Adam is ANNOYED something did not happen...then something is close to happening!!!!!

Wait - Something Hasn't Been Happening For Years ! :o 

So WTF Didn't Happen Differently ? :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, climber7 said:

PERFECT

What I'd like to know too....tired of all the mysterious cryptic messages to keep us on the hook 

Last I heard no one is mandated to stay at DV or hold onto dinar. Only person that can "keep us on the hook"....is ourselves

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, climber7 said:

PERFECT

What I'd like to know too....tired of all the mysterious cryptic messages to keep us on the hook 

Seeing as how that my anniversary is next monday, I've got to say that this post reminds me of my wedding day. 

My wife is half my age so you can imagine that her family had some issues with our marriage. Though I went all out and spared no cost for the wedding nothing was good enough. I even sold an entire gun collection so as to not go into debt. That was seven glorious yrs ago. Some of the Family even suggested that they would not come to the wedding. So I told them that anyone that cannot support my wife in her decision will NEVER be a part of our Family afterwards. :lol: Funny how they all came. 

Though it was one of my wife's Grandmother's by marriage that attempted to ruin the day. When I was told that,"You may kiss the Bride", after that this Grandmother asked me, "so what is with all the Kissing"? I just ignored her ignorance and her stupidity but I will never forget what I was thinking. You see, though no one believes me my wife and I waited until we were married to consummate our relationship.  I know in today's world hard to believe, even for a Christian, but that is how it was. So I thought to myself one word, FOREPLAY. :eek::lmao:

The message here is simple, your question displays ignorance and a total lack of respect for the creator of this site. 

And if you don't like FOREPLAY then maybe you shouldn't enter the room. Because we love it. :eek::lol::lmao:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Married along time

what is foreplay again

i think it was passing each other in the hall way 

and you say hi?

i can't remember

I have been married so long that foreplay can last for months...and you best not make a disparaging remark in the middle or you will have to start all over.  :(

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, climber7 said:

PERFECT

If you invested in dinars, you should by now understand that this is based on a country that has no logic or follow thru.   It is a waiting game!      If you do not like the responses that Adam provides then you might want to rethink your investment.   I along with all devoted DV members here at Dinar Vet admire and TRUST the information provided by Adam and the staff members who dedicate their own personal time to scan for factual information and then digest it down for those of us who can not.  

• Upvote 7