Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 August 2017

Adam Montana

Thank You, Adam, for stopping by and for Your factual post. :tiphat:

I can't help but imagine there are times when there is a "delay" in the news we want to see for one reason or another but other information seems to suggest the news we need to see is on it's way!

All The Best On Your Travels and We Hope To Hear From You Again, Soon (er, well whenever You feel there is something worthwhile to post!)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

One thing we know about Adam is that he won't post anything unless it is from firm foundation. Anyone who wants to hear him dish out some BS just to be getting some BS on your plate, I might suggest that you just look up any of Luigi's posts..... you will get all of that yo can stand. Just sayin'

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the Sunday update Adam. As always we can never pin down Iraqs next move, but we can plainly see that they are moving forward in all areas, perhaps not the speed we wish but progress is definitely in the making. HCL has been your jump point, or at least one of them and I believe it has been completed,  but for some unknown reason we have not seen it materialize. We are here and we are with you till the very end :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7